Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That just amazes me, I understand people are stupid. That had to of taken several miles of driving. 

Here is how it will look when I get it.

CAC40TOS071A021001_2.jpg

I'm certain that wheel is accident damage, not someone actually driving on it unwittingly.

Well, no Lincoln.  The guy never answered his phone,so I spent some money on parts for Ava.

Probably the better choice :)

And did my taxes.  Was certain I owed this year,but got $300 refund.

Since my kids are grown, I always cut it close to.

Here is a good pic, the only difference is the step bars rather than the running boards.

uXv7HKM.jpg

Crappy pic, but lifted with the rims she wants.

IMG_0838.jpg

Very fitting for her, she is mean as hell!

That's the tits Neal.  Are you trading in her race car towards the new 4Runner?  Is she still going to drive the same in the big truck?

I'd rather have the coupe...but there isn't one in town. Curious if I fit. See a bunch that are within realm of my lease requirements. Supposedly not terrible maintenance wise either....but I'll find that out at Morries.

Love me some Astons!

Me too, always have. Figured they were atrocious for repairs, but it seems the Ford era ownership fixed the reliability and put the parts cost inline with an American car instead of an exotic. Pretty sure there are monstrous exceptions on it, but the reviews say I shouldn't be that worried.

Partly pissed because nothing I want fits in the category of affordable sedan wise.

I was all set to grab GT350 and use it as a daily, but the more I think about it the more I want my work car to be the car I use 95% of the time which means I'd really be better off with a 4 door. Worst case a GT car with reasonable backseats. I'd also prefer RWD and not AWD.

Cars on the list for investigation: new CTS-V, modded last gen CTS-V, BMW 550i Dinan S3, M5, ATS-V, Charger Hellcat, CTS VSport + chip, Chevrolet SS, BMW M3, Lexus GSF, Porsche Panamera S, Hyundai Genesis, Jaguar XFS

AWD 4 door: Audi S6 & S4

2dr: 911 of some vintage, GT-R even though it is AWD, Aston Martin DB9, Camaro SS, Mustang GT350

Trick is to figure out how/what I can lease for close to $700/mo. If it goes over it's on my dime. I have this complex about spending even a 1$ of my money per month... Most of that list on first perusal is closer to $1k/mo so I am going to have to get creative. Amusingly the car that fits the budget the best on the list is the Aston....if it doesn't break.

Whatever it is, it will be driven YEAR round. Snow tires though.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I'm considering one of these:

http://www.factoryfive.com/kits/project-818/

Love it. Not sure what you can find a Noble M400 for, but pretty sure you'd love one of those as well. I thoroughly enjoy driving my buddies.

No Benz on the list. The one that could make it is:

850HP-Mercedes-E63-AMG-Wagon-by-RENNtech

Part of me really wants a wagon.

This is sexy too though....and affordable, but needs some work so it isn't so slow tongue.png

2013-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-2.jpg

My memory is that I don't fit so well in those...like worse than a new ATS sad.png

That and the interior is nearly as dated as my Escalade....the new CUE interiors though are garbage as well. REALLY wish they would pay attention to BMW & AUdi a bit more.