Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I didn't call asleep until after 6:15 or so...

:-(

Up at 9:15

Not good.

This anxiety shit will kill me someday!

At least I have managed to turn some of the binge eating into healthy food, or work outs.

My legs and arms look bigger than they Have in years even though they aren't as big as they were at my pinnacle.

Edited by dem beats

So Whitey Ford had a wheel come off today.  That was a bit scary.  Tore up the bed side a bit which saddened me.  This truck seems a bit possessed or cursed.  I think it's time to sell.

22 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

So Whitey Ford had a wheel come off today.  That was a bit scary.  Tore up the bed side a bit which saddened me.  This truck seems a bit possessed or cursed.  I think it's time to sell.

How the hell....

Not too sure.  I put new (aluminum) wheels on last week, but I re-torqued the lugs Wednesday and none of the other 3 wheels had loose lugs.  My dad asked me if anyone fucked with my hit, but I have no enemies that I know of. 

3 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Crazy shit! Glad noting happened to you.

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Thanks! I was looking for the second link specifically.

I haven't purchased. I haven't decided on a budget. At the moment I'm really leaning towards Westone a as a brand.

14 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Not too sure.  I put new (aluminum) wheels on last week, but I re-torqued the lugs Wednesday and none of the other 3 wheels had loose lugs.  My dad asked me if anyone fucked with my hit, but I have no enemies that I know of. 

At least you are safe!

15 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I wonder if this was what caused me to have a dream last night that a wheel was falling off my truck.

I don't know.  I re-torqued them all again yesterday and this morning the right rear felt loose.  This is now suspicious.

Studs been over torqued and yielded by a prior owner/tire monkey?  

Possibility given it's 21 years old.

I would think that would lead to a broken stud first though.  

Sounds like worn or stretch threads? Do you have a thread gauge to check them?

Saw Star Wars yesterday.  I was initially very impressed that the cinematography mirrored that of the originals.  I was a bit let down as the storyline is nearly identical to episode III, but it felt as if I was experiencing the entire movie as a child again.  Gavin LOVED it! 

VD from plundering too much booty

Pups had a hard time making a 20 minute mile today; probably time to lop off the winter coats.

On 3/10/2016 at 1:39 PM, ///M5 said:

Sure sounds like one.

The quoting on the new forum is phucked up.  I can't figure out how to make it work.  I tried 4x to quote Matt's response to me ITE headphone list and cant'/

Wanted to say I'd like a pair now too....shit when I saw so many choices.

On 3/8/2016 at 1:19 AM, Adrian_D said:
20 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I liked the it too Ryan. I am waiting for it on Blu-ray to watch it again. There is a lot of detail you don't see in theaters.

Sean you know anyone here at Herman ultrasonic bonds? I am here in Chicago till Thursday training them.

The idea is to be similar to the original trilogy, but kill off the old and introduce the new characters.