Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yikes GM released its 10 speed in the 640hp ZL1.  

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Sears Platinum price or lower....by a lot.

Yup.

They knocked it down significantly. In at a point where I don't care about overpaying. My wife is helpless and I was helpless to help her. They curried her a new car and got this thing towed. Compared with how Chevy used to shit down her throat and the near fistfight I have had at some of the dealerships in not angry that they charge So much. The service guy understood that I felt bone wrong that I was a getting charged $100 more than I was quoted and fixed it.

He effectively told me that customer satisfaction means more than the money so he will just cram it down his bosses throat and save me $$$. I haven't ever ever ever heard that at any shop in my life, and they certainly show they care about the work they do. Free paint touch ups and car washed etc...

If I was home, maybe I could have diagnosed thissue and changed it myself.  I couldn't get home and she needed to get to work tomorrow. For her, she was probably worried she broke her car And just embarrassed. 

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Yikes GM released its 10 speed in the 640hp ZL1.  

All the shifts!

I'm at this fucked up place in my life where my only free time is late at night and every day off is needed to out out fires. 

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

All the shits!

Fixed.

2 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Fixed.

True.

I'm shitting my pants off.

nothing like a contrast bath when you got the shin splints

19 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Fucking garbage.  Let me know if you need help or clarification on anything.  You have my cell don't you

Hope everyone has  a happy St. Patrick's Day without me. The next ten days are going to be a bit bear on my end and will require a clear head; kind of makes me want a drink, actually. Ironic.

Anywho, I'll be around...or not...

12 minutes ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Hope everyone has  a happy St. Patrick's Day without me. The next ten days are going to be a bit bear on my end and will require a clear head; kind of makes me want a drink, actually. Ironic.

You ok pappi?

Anything we can do?  We are here for you.

4 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

http://i.imgur.com/yCg0esI.png?1

I am still excited about this and sending to friends BTW.

So much lolz

Want to know how to make a Justin Bieber song good?

Have this awesome chick do it.  I love her.

Nothing serious, just sorting through family drama from over 500 miles away. Skype is a godsend.

Shit.  My wife turns 40 this weekend.  Any ideas for a gift??  

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

40 year old bottle of her fave wine! Or booze.

Honestly, most women turning that age want to feel like they are still wanted/sexy. Give her a break from the kids, but her something kinky etc etc. Maybe it's a bit forward to suggest that about someone's wife. I have a lot more female friends than male friends and I can absolutely promise that the biggest things wife's Want is to feel desired badly, especially if there are kids.

Staycation at a nice hotel. Nice dinner somewhere without the munchkins.  I like the W, especially when I can grab Manny's for dinner, they fawn over my wife without being embarrassing etc etc.

You get the drift.

And make her a handmade card.

Broads love that shit.  Glue a leaf to it  and shit will Be on like donkey Kong.

On March 16, 2016 at 11:50 AM, dem beats said:

Yup.

They knocked it down significantly. In at a point where I don't care about overpaying. My wife is helpless and I was helpless to help her. They curried her a new car and got this thing towed. Compared with how Chevy used to shit down her throat and the near fistfight I have had at some of the dealerships in not angry that they charge So much. The service guy understood that I felt bone wrong that I was a getting charged $100 more than I was quoted and fixed it.

He effectively told me that customer satisfaction means more than the money so he will just cram it down his bosses throat and save me $$$. I haven't ever ever ever heard that at any shop in my life, and they certainly show they care about the work they do. Free paint touch ups and car washed etc...

If I was home, maybe I could have diagnosed thissue and changed it myself.  I couldn't get home and she needed to get to work tomorrow. For her, she was probably worried she broke her car And just embarrassed. 

That is the type of service and treatment that would drive me to look at a BMW if I was in the serious market for a different vehicle. 

J

23 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

I saw the update, but it wouldn't quote correctly. If we can do anything, let us know man.  Even if it's just an ear to bend.

J

Finally picked up a new piece of glass. Should be here Monday. Nikon 50mm 1.4. I looked at the 1.2 but as I wanted to avoid the f/stop ring and instead wanted to adjust it on the body of the camera itself, I went with a newer and obveously cheaper (compared to the 1.2) model.

J

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Matt had some great ones. Being as I can only go on how you are, perhaps a great dinner, perhaps some live music, and a total stress free weekend. No kids, nothing 'surprising' and a bunch of reminders of how young she still is. 

The only other thing that jumps to mind would be a couples day at the spa. Massages and such for the two of you. It might help you both decompress.

J

Yay transmission rebuild:

Need to buy more weight.

Bangin out 300 for reps finally.  That feels so juicy. And I also feel like a bitch.  I used to warm up with 350 So I could bang out 720 for a few reps on the smith or >600 free.

C'est la vie.

Ain't nothing but a peanut.