Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Take hold of my hand
For you are no longer alone
Walk with me in hell

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Finally cleared to announce this as it is confirmed. I finally have a publication asking me to cover a festival. ROCKwell UnScene Magazine http://www.rockwellunscenemagazine.com in conjunction with www.tattoos.com has me giving their contest winners VIP passes and GA tickets to Fort Rock April 30th and May 1st. 

I'll be handing out stuff to the winners before gates open, taking photos of our winners, and shooting the bands at this two day festival. Some of the bands are Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeth, Anthrax, Sevendust, Asking Alexandrea, and many more. 

J

Sounds awesome, bud!

14 minutes ago, dem beats said:

My legs are mighty wobbly today.

Mine,too. Bourbon and all.

21 minutes ago, sandt38 said:

Sounds awesome, bud!

Should be a great time. The hotel down there was a little more than I expected to spend, but I'll take comfort and security over cheap.

J

J congrats. I just got solicited by a marketing company through a friend who works there and a few more requests for weddings this year.

I'm so jealous that you are shooting concerts. One of my closest friends is actually touring with and shooting the smashing pumpkins right meow.

2 hours ago, sandt38 said:

Mine,too. Bourbon and all.

Appetite is out of control.

Made 100g of soba .5 pounds of pork tenderloin in a mushroom and miso broth.

90 min later after a little jog I'm making the same thing only 4 eggs instead of pork.

So full.... Yet still want food for my legs.

:-/

Water. Pound it. Love it.

ugh, I hate a disorganized garage...can't find shit...

almost as much as I hate mockingbirds and cardinals

This shit. All. Goddamned. Day. Play both videos at the same time for full effect.

14 hours ago, dem beats said:

J congrats. I just got solicited by a marketing company through a friend who works there and a few more requests for weddings this year.

I'm so jealous that you are shooting concerts. One of my closest friends is actually touring with and shooting the smashing pumpkins right meow.

Nice man!! Marketing companies can really pay very well. Never done a wedding though, nor do I have a huge interest in them at this point. Maybe I just need to shoot one first.

Concerts are a whole other animal. I love them. One of the very few times the smile on my face is 100% real and one of the few places where I feel like I belong. Shooting an entire tour is one of my dreams. Especially if I can catch those rare backstage moments.

J

City's pucking with the water again. Toilet's already got a ring in it even though it was scrubbed two days ago. Bleh.

15 hours ago, dem beats said:

Once again 7 min and one second for a mile on the elliptical.

Damn good time man!!!

J

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

Damn good time man!!!

J

Once I get to 7 min or under consistently then I'll start running again. The elliptical let's me get some conditioning in while being in the comfort of my own home. The more I lose the more self conscious I become about working out in public.

I used to do 3 miles in just under 20 min.

19:52 I think I had just pulled out an old book with my records in it and I can't find any Of it. I had a book of poetry that I am thinking I may have thrown out while having a fit.  It's possible I tossed that too....

:-(

Dafuq...internet speed has gone through the ceiling. Uhhh, thanks, cable company? :blink:

Cable is scared to shit of fast internet companies.

Google fiber must have them shitting their pants.

Edited by dem beats

Looking at places to live in VA and I noticed that in one town there's a liquor store, bridal store, and a high school right next to each other. :lol:

22 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I was thinking about ordering a new cart today.  You HAD to post that didn't you?!  What's the part number?  I love it!

Here you go, bud...

IMAG0675_zpstsy6eng8.jpg

To the left (with the small drawer open) is my black Macsimizer tool box. It's not as big as the Epic series from Snappy, but it is a big pucker none the less, and the 46 series roller is taller. Behind it is my old 3 drawer split top diagnostic cart.

IMAG0676_zpsxpr2qxql.jpg

IMAG0677_zpstucnor6i.jpg

Top open, new Verus is peeking it's head out. It is 7 inches deep.

IMAG0679_zpsbig22639.jpg

There ya go.