Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This is getting pucking annoying. After a few minutes I get logged out, then I have to reload the homepage and when I log in it freezes up. I have to open a new tab and open the forum and I am logged in. After a few minutes idle or a screen refresh it logs me out again.

Current Firefox, Win 7 Pro.

Welp, I just ordered a 5 lb. bag of gummy bears off Amazon. Never thought I'd ever say that.

32 minutes ago, sandt38 said:

This is getting pucking annoying. After a few minutes I get logged out, then I have to reload the homepage and when I log in it freezes up. I have to open a new tab and open the forum and I am logged in. After a few minutes idle or a screen refresh it logs me out again.

Current Firefox, Win 7 Pro.

Same in Google Chrome and Win 8.1P

and now for something completely different

4 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Welp, I just ordered a 5 lb. bag of gummy bears off Amazon. Never thought I'd ever say that.

Sugar free haribo?

Fuck no. Regular ass Haribo.

Plus it was eligible for Prime

The sugar free reviews are some of the best literature on the internets.

Seriously good writing.

They got 5.5 lbs. tubs of Red Vines too. :ohsnap:

Silent grenade launcher, eh. Ironic.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

The sugar free reviews are some of the best literature on the internets.

Seriously good writing.

We read them too and bought a bag of them, sadly they did not have the same effect on us. 

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

Neal you are a masochist.

We figured if they were half as bad as the comments we would have a fun time at work. 

That tool cart is awesome!

The website is now super annoying.  6 refreshes to log in.  At least it is repeatable.  I can't start anywhere but the home page and have to refresh every screen 2x. :Doh:

19 hours ago, nem said:

That tool cart is awesome!

Thanks, Neal! When I bought my first Verus I wanted this cart, but I didn't want to spend the money. SO gave me so much bonus cash and discount incentives I couldn't say no.

17 hours ago, ///M5 said:

The website is now super annoying.  6 refreshes to log in.  At least it is repeatable.  I can't start anywhere but the home page and have to refresh every screen 2x. :Doh:

I keep 2 tabs open with the forum on both. Log into one and refresh the other and the second one should work even with the dead screen after the "failed login"

Official old man status over here, installed a ham radio in the ole Park Avenue.  Now just need to chase down and eliminate some RFI.  

4 hours ago, sandt38 said:

Thanks, Neal! When I bought my first Verus I wanted this cart, but I didn't want to spend the money. SO gave me so much bonus cash and discount incentives I couldn't say no.

I keep 2 tabs open with the forum on both. Log into one and refresh the other and the second one should work even with the dead screen after the "failed login"

I normally kill on my windows when I stop using my pc for a bit.  Just to log in I have to go to the home screen 2x, the login screen 2x, then back to the home screen.  Just annoying.

I enjoyed this.  Those that liked J Dilla might dig it.

On 4/17/2016 at 11:20 PM, ///M5 said:

It is probably a security update we have to do on the server side.  Mark is aware of it, and will hopefully get to it in the next couple of days.