Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What really sucks is how great t-mobile is in the rest of the world.  Rip roaring internet and 100% coverage.  Hurry up and fix the god damn US!!

I'd rather have no service than slower than 2g and drop a call 3x in a minute.

Did I mention customer service?  Fuck those asshats!!

7 hours ago, MKader17 said:

LG has an edge on the Moto X Pure for camera with it's f1.8, raw mdoe and image stabilization. The image stabilization will be what I miss most. The Pure has 21MP to LGs 16MP but we all know that means nothing. DXOMark reviews gave the G4 an 86 and the Moto X an 83 in the photo deparment

Processor, battery and resolution they are exactly the same so I expect very similar performance. Both have SD support large enough for my needs.

The build quality of the Pure is better in my opinion

And in what way is the pure better?

I'm curious as to how you got there. The G4 is really premium to hold and use.  Of you want a more durrable device the V10 is a tad more robust.

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

The problem with Verizon is that it sucks EVERYWHERE.  Voice quality that is akin to a 56k mp3 and internet speeds that make me want wifi.  Fuck that.  Add to that BY FAR the worst customer service of ANY company I have EVER interacted with I will vehemently oppose doing business with them any way I can.  Don't get me wrong T-mobile service coverage SUCKS, but amusingly where t-mobile has no service you can't call from Verizon anyways because even with 3 bars you can't be understood at all.

Coverage maps and cell phones are worse than 1990 car amplifier testing.

I agree with everything except the internet. For me the 4GLTE is the fastest I have ever seen...

and yeah, fuck their CS.

4 hours ago, sandt38 said:

I agree with everything except the internet. For me the 4GLTE is the fastest I have ever seen...

and yeah, fuck their CS.

T-mobile is about 3-4x the speed of verizon for internet.

10 hours ago, ///M5 said:

I would second guess that.  My experience lately (1/2 co on t-mobile and 1/2 verizon) is that in rural areas verizon is better, but outside of that WAY worse.  Add to that on the 30 lines I approve switching 15 of them to tmobile saved us over $20,000 this year I would be really wary of verizon.

Based off absolutely no experience I would think TMo would be great for Aaron

Apparently I'm in the minority over here.  I like my Verizon.  

I am torn actually.  The rural coverage of Verizon I love, but general usage in comparison to Tmobile is really tough.  My wife is on Verizon so we regularly get direct comparisons.  Her voice quality is terrible in comparison, shockingly bad.

56 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I am torn actually.  The rural coverage of Verizon I love, but general usage in comparison to Tmobile is really tough.  My wife is on Verizon so we regularly get direct comparisons.  Her voice quality is terrible in comparison, shockingly bad.

You nailed It here. Tmobil is so much better in the cities.  Where it works it is so much better.  It would be awesome if I had service in the boonies but it's not their thing.

I could literally get a pay as I go plan for satelite service and have a second line and still spend less than if I switched to Verizon.

I really need to get over to Alclair.

It's been so many months without phones.

In going to perish.

Sitting in the airport with the world's leading most engineer on acoustic arrays.  Traveling from detroit to minneapolis with me. :D

I think they finally got our internet connection sorted out. Stupid floods fucked everything up.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Sitting in the airport with the world's leading most engineer on acoustic arrays.  Traveling from detroit to minneapolis with me. :D

That sounds like it would be a fun flight.

I have no idea if any of you are interested in learning a new language but there is an amazing App called. "Duolingo".

It's free, I am using it, and it is pretty good.  Just refreshing my French for now but I plan of using it to continue on with Russian, japanese, and maybe Chinese if they have one for Mandarin or Hunan

I'm not even aiming for fluent. Just enough to walk around with and impress people I bump into.

:-D

Pete Rubish making it look easy.

I'd pay to be in the gurney

Just remember I will always love you
As I claw your pucking throat away
It will end no other way

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

That sounds like it would be a fun flight.

I've been with him all week ;)

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

I have no idea if any of you are interested in learning a new language but there is an amazing App called. "Duolingo".

It's free, I am using it, and it is pretty good.  Just refreshing my French for now but I plan of using it to continue on with Russian, japanese, and maybe Chinese if they have one for Mandarin or Hunan

Do you have to do something with it?

10 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Do you have to do something with it?

Download it and play it like a game. It's fun enough and great for passing the time.

As I walk my store to get my steps in, I can play this game and catch some new words.  It's pretty nifty.