Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sounds bad ass Sean.

Posting because reasons :mellow:

Holy shit ! I just got an outstanding evaluation. 

I must be doing something right.

Sean make sure you post a link so I can read.

My wife ruined Pizza.  

She ordered one for me with anchovies on it.  

Good anchovies are great....shitty ones dogshit

On April 27, 2016 at 0:03 AM, ///M5 said:

The problem with Verizon is that it sucks EVERYWHERE.  Voice quality that is akin to a 56k mp3 and internet speeds that make me want wifi.  Fuck that.  Add to that BY FAR the worst customer service of ANY company I have EVER interacted with I will vehemently oppose doing business with them any way I can.  Don't get me wrong T-mobile service coverage SUCKS, but amusingly where t-mobile has no service you can't call from Verizon anyways because even with 3 bars you can't be understood at all.

Coverage maps and cell phones are worse than 1990 car amplifier testing.

Dumb question but are these comparisons with the same brand and model phones? I ask because my iPhone will perform much better than my girlfriends Droid in many situations and we both have Verizon. 

The CS can be a real PITA, but if you simply ask for a supervisor when calling they are always great IMO. Plus I will take a better coverage range over OMG high speeds, and other shit.

J

57 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You mean no anchovies are great. 

J

13 hours ago, dem beats said:

Download it and play it like a game. It's fun enough and great for passing the time.

As I walk my store to get my steps in, I can play this game and catch some new words.  It's pretty nifty.

Sounds like a great app. I'll have to look into this.

J

On 4/28/2016 at 8:32 PM, Penguin4x4 said:

Just remember I will always love you
As I claw your pucking throat away
It will end no other way

Best song ever.

25 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Dumb question but are these comparisons with the same brand and model phones? I ask because my iPhone will perform much better than my girlfriends Droid in many situations and we both have Verizon. 

The CS can be a real PITA, but if you simply ask for a supervisor when calling they are always great IMO. Plus I will take a better coverage range over OMG high speeds, and other shit.

J

M8 with ATT kicked my M9 with Verizons ass

24 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

You mean no anchovies are great. 

J

Blaspheme!

50 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

J

Only on iPhones as the Droid products were different.  Half my company bitches about it and I called their CS at least 15 times in the past year and it is worse than Mediacom or Comcast so yeah, uh worse than any company I have EVER called.

54 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Only on iPhones as the Droid products were different.  Half my company bitches about it and I called their CS at least 15 times in the past year and it is worse than Mediacom or Comcast so yeah, uh worse than any company I have EVER called.

Understood. I guess perhaps I have just been fortunate on a trip to CO,  driving to NY and back twice, all over FL, and with my trips to rural AZ all with Verizon. Honestly my biggest bitch about them is the price.

J

On 4/27/2016 at 0:15 AM, dem beats said:

And in what way is the pure better?

I'm curious as to how you got there. The G4 is really premium to hold and use.  Of you want a more durrable device the V10 is a tad more robust.

The big differentiator (spelled it wrong, IDGAF) for me is the software.  Moto most resembles stock android (particularly in the notifications) and has features I love such as twist to Camera and chop to light as well as the active display.

Also, I prefer the build of the Moto X. I loved my original and the Pure is similar. I feel like the Pure is superior in some ways.

Front facing dual speakers are nice, as well as IP52 water resistance.

I like that the Moto x Pure is the Moto X Pure is the Moto X Pure. With the G4 there is the H810 (ATT), H811 (TMo), and H815 (Unlocked) that I was potentially interested in. Then the H815 was different based on a number of country codes it could have been sold under (one of those was not USA). Then there was the early build issues with all G4s. With the Moto X Pure, all I need to know was Moto X Pure.

Again, the first reason is certainly the biggest

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Yep, friggin' minefield; it's why I abstain from any fish in a can unless someone knowledgeable can vouch for it.

Same thing goes for wine and some beers.

10 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Understood. I guess perhaps I have just been fortunate on a trip to CO,  driving to NY and back twice, all over FL, and with my trips to rural AZ all with Verizon. Honestly my biggest bitch about them is the price.

J

ie, you haven't actually compared to a service that gives you both speed and quality.  My wife has an HTC M9 and even my old Nexus 4 KILLED it in voice quality and internet speed.  My G4 now embarrasses it.  Definitely the network.  

As for the drive you just described I would also be the T-mobile coverage would be better....only because you were traversing (ie using big roads).  The ONLY weakness of T-mobile is where the population thins and the roads no longer point to a big city the coverage gets worse.  They are rapidly adding towers though while Verizon is reducing.

8 hours ago, MKader17 said:

The big differentiator (spelled it wrong, IDGAF) for me is the software.  Moto most resembles stock android (particularly in the notifications) and has features I love such as twist to Camera and chop to light as well as the active display.

Also, I prefer the build of the Moto X. I loved my original and the Pure is similar. I feel like the Pure is superior in some ways.

Front facing dual speakers are nice, as well as IP52 water resistance.

I like that the Moto x Pure is the Moto X Pure is the Moto X Pure. With the G4 there is the H810 (ATT), H811 (TMo), and H815 (Unlocked) that I was potentially interested in. Then the H815 was different based on a number of country codes it could have been sold under (one of those was not USA). Then there was the early build issues with all G4s. With the Moto X Pure, all I need to know was Moto X Pure.

Again, the first reason is certainly the biggest

What early build issues?  Mine is still under warranty, but was delivered 5 days before it was released so it is definitely an early build...

Want to make sure that doesn't bite me.

8 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

Yep, friggin' minefield; it's why I abstain from any fish in a can unless someone knowledgeable can vouch for it.

Anchovies don't come in a can....at least not in my house.