Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What you don't know is he always carries dumb bells and big whitey

Diy detail juice? Interested in both general detail and clay bar lube

MK - here is how I'd spend $550 on a camera right now

Canon 40d used $200 used

Canon 28 F1.8 $110 used 

Canon 50mm 1.4 $230 used

Later add 85 1.8 for $300 or 100 f2 for $300 135 f2 for $750

60d body will get you video at $450, but then I'd probably grab the 24 F2.8 stm instead of the 28.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Happy Memorial Day!

Sales were junk for me.  Slaughtered the month though.

Any chance you can post some pics with your own critique?

Dodo Juice Born Slippy clay lube. I would probably use Optimum No Rinse, because I could also use it for quick in between washes as well.

I pretty much used this guide linked below for everything on my wife's Santa Fe. That being said, I didn't buy clay lube because I still had some Zaino Quick Detailer that worked.

http://www.detailedimage.com/Ask-a-Pro/2006-acura-tl-in-nighthawk-black-pearl-part-2/

Ha, hoping for a DIY solution since I have my buddies flex at the house and the truck is clean.  Realized I am out.  Guess I can bike in the rain and go grab some at the Autoparts store, :Doh:

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Any chance you can post some pics with your own critique?

I'll see what I can do.  It I can destroy all the data in the pics I can probably post some.

My photos range from kitschy to glamour magazine edits. I don't Photoshop yet so I can't make a big person skinny or anything like that but manipulating the color spectrum etc. Sometimes black and white.  I don't really have a style yet. I can tell you I aim for non traditional whenever I can.

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Ha, hoping for a DIY solution since I have my buddies flex at the house and the truck is clean.  Realized I am out.  Guess I can bike in the rain and go grab some at the Autoparts store, :Doh:

Quick detailer of any kind or diluted car soap..

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

I'll see what I can do.  It I can destroy all the data in the pics I can probably post some.

My photos range from kitschy to glamour magazine edits. I don't Photoshop yet so I can't make a big person skinny or anything like that but manipulating the color spectrum etc. Sometimes black and white.  I don't really have a style yet. I can tell you I aim for non traditional whenever I can.

Werd, I understand it's photo's of someones special moment, so I wouldn't want to intrude on that.

I understand changing color but I think it's stupid to physically edit people. However, photoshopping out something obscene in the background makes sense to me.

:huh:

33 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

Werd, I understand it's photo's of someones special moment, so I wouldn't want to intrude on that.

I understand changing color but I think it's stupid to physically edit people. However, photoshopping out something obscene in the background makes sense to me.

Telephotos change people.  Naturally slimming.

20 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

Doesn't count :P

Does to the bride!

Boy I tell you what it matters to the bride.

Needing to telephoto his cock to find it only helps the brides imagination

Just doing some calculating and have pedaled at least 100mi with my 7 yr old thia month

Tonight he was on the weehoo with me and we rode to soccer then the dairy queen and home.  Got at least 15 thumbs ups.

Slight downhill and we did 23mph for a 1/2 mi keeping up with traffic.  Funny with a littlw kid and a big ass fat bike

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Slight downhill and we did 23mph for a 1/2 mi keeping up with traffic.  Funny with a littlw kid and a big ass fat bike

That's amazing!

Your disappointed comment made my heart sink.

12 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Have you posted pic of said bike?

20151231_123945_zpsn2euzzkb.jpg

I did this winter, but here it is again.