Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I might check that out.

Lately I have been using an inbody scan to look at my day/water/muscle breakdown and how it changes.

About 115 pounds skeletal muscle, ~110 pounds of fat or so, and the rest is water and guys I guess. 329 pounds total.

11 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Seriously found EVERYthing chronic that is wrong with me including a few things I didn't know.  For instance a recent change in my body causing me to be allergic to mold.  Amazing how much better I felt after treatment and am curious to see how I respond to the medication.

Mold alergies are a bitch.  I'm noticing that here in socal I have completely different allergies.  Not better or worse but very diferent in how they affect me.

Man this trip home gets better and better. I was given the wrong date of my grandmothers funeral service. Now I am fighting with Delta to see about flying a day earlier and not paying out the nose. Hopefully this goes well.

J

Hey Matt!  Long time no talk, you sexy beast.

Good to hear the Embral is working well for you.  The wife started it a few weeks ago, for her RA.  Has helped a bunch with her mobility already!

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

Man this trip home gets better and better. I was given the wrong date of my grandmothers funeral service. Now I am fighting with Delta to see about flying a day earlier and not paying out the nose. Hopefully this goes well.

J

I take it your ready to get home?

I found out I'm allergic to about 90% of man-made chemicals,  most likely from over exposure.  Everything from soap and lotion to paint and heavy metals. Has been a motherfucker adjusting,  Being how hands-on I am.  Was living on Benadryl there for a while.

Just now, Godsmack said:

J

Let them know why.  They are much more forgiving for transport when your mother dies.

I realize the error there, but was clarifying.

On 7/22/2016 at 11:36 PM, ///M5 said:

And now Munich.  Wtf

And now some other nutso in Bavaria somewhere blew himself up and another nutso attacked people with a machete close to Stuttgart. And I get to go to Stuttgart in September, yay. And very possible that I will spend two months in Lardy starting in October, yay again. And the police got a notice from the intelligence service that the music festival held here in the city this weekend is targeted for a terror attack, triple yay. 

On 7/23/2016 at 5:47 AM, Godsmack said:

So what's the over/under on WWIII kicking off by the end of 2017?

J

Just because some nutjobs blowing themselves and people wanting to overthrow a government? I don't think so.

On 7/23/2016 at 7:37 PM, topgun said:

My grandfather who causes lots of problems on computers and is rather impatient likes windows 10, says it gives him less problems.  I haven't had a single problem with the two computers I own with it yet.  

Its so easy to upgrade my grandmother upgraded her laptop to windows 10 without any help.  

I would have zero problems upgrading to 10 if I didn't already have it, especially since its still free.  

FUCK, thanks for reminding me. I need  to upgrade my PC and my dad's PC...

Boo on the needing to upgrade.  

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/wrong_with_you_people_office_space.gif

Edited by Penguin4x4

On 7/22/2016 at 2:12 PM, 2kchevy said:

I like the look of the new site.  A lot has changed. Hope everyone has been well!

Well hello there.

The heat here has been unreal for this time of year! 

Impossible to do anything outside without sweating yourself soaked in 10 minutes.

You must have got the heat we had last week.  Enjoy.  

17 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Hey Matt!  Long time no talk, you sexy beast.

Good to hear the Embral is working well for you.  The wife started it a few weeks ago, for her RA.  Has helped a bunch with her mobility already!

I may be switching to humera soon. Supposed to help my skin more too.

It's a miracle.

51 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I may be switching to humera soon. Supposed to help my skin more too.

It's a miracle.

IIRC she did the Embral bc the 7 day dosing is easier to keep track of. I am just happy how much its helped the poor girl already and you. 

When my Eczema and skin allergies were at the worst, I looked and felt like I had shingles all over my body. So I feel your pain.

The allergies patch test sucked. After a week of wearing them I was in full flare up. Was like herpes all over the place.

Vegas was 115* when i was out there a month or so ago. Was hotter than a whores doorknob on payday.

Maybe the Win10 is worth a try. Was easy to sell the W on trying it, but will probably be a mutiny If I switch it at work. :D

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

IIRC she did the Embral bc the 7 day dosing is easier to keep track of. I am just happy how much its helped the poor girl already and you. 

When my Eczema and skin allergies were at the worst, I looked and felt like I had shingles all over my body. So I feel your pain.

The humara and similar drugs are monthly instead of weekly so it's a lot easier to get extremely sick from an infection and harder to remember your dose when it's so far between.  It's all a lot better than chemo or infusions at least.  I see my Rhumatologist this week and it's always humbling to see the other people there.  Its like visiting the VA or cancer ward when I was at the hospital.  Keeps my happiness and sadness in a really good perspective.

I'm glad she is doing well too.  I finally got an adjustable base myself and it's so incredible.  

All day kitchen and bathroom shopping.  Nice vacatiob day lol