Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On 7/28/2016 at 3:14 PM, j-roadtatts said:

I am thoroughly impressed with the clay trick. Dampened the baffle like a dream!

13686488_1124125274317924_47127645357830

And one hot day you leave your car in the parking lot, then when you want to remove your speakers they are covered in modelling clay. As good as that solution is, I'm not cleaning up modelling clay from spiders, baskets and cones again. 

1 hour ago, Adrian_D said:

And one hot day you leave your car in the parking lot, then when you want to remove your speakers they are covered in modelling clay. As good as that solution is, I'm not cleaning up modelling clay from spiders, baskets and cones again. 

theres some clays i believe at home depot or elsewhere that have high temp ratings? i was looking them up a bit ago. tried to do a quick search for it but cant find it... hmmm forgot the name

edit: maybe it was Duct Seal. which can also be found at home depot and some other common stores. meant for gardening i think lol. but ive heard it can work well to mass load? what do you think?

Edited by Florida_Audio

6 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

Interesting, I've never had any melt.  I also classically apply it to the expose side so it would only leak on the cone, but that has been solely because I didn't have room for a 3D baffle like that in any install.

13 hours ago, nem said:

First SSA sub box build in the new garage coming next week!

Looking forward to the build!

Wore my baller custom suit yesterday in case bosses showed up.

Have to sweat today so I wore my least attractive outfit and loafers today so I could move stuff.... Big bosses conning by today. 

F

M

L

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Looking forward to the build!

I will take lots of pictures and post them. :)

37 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Wore my baller custom suit yesterday in case bosses showed up.

Have to sweat today so I wore my least attractive outfit and loafers today so I could move stuff.... Big bosses conning by today. 

F

M

L

Slap on some Drakkar Noir, it will fix that right up.

So nice having a garage to work in. Today I finally fix my daughters car. The lower front unibody support was bent up from her ramping to off a curb.

Just now, nem said:

So nice having a garage to work in. Today I finally fix my daughters car. The lower front unibody support was bent up from her ramping to off a curb.

car-jumps-toll-booth-o.gif

18 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Slap on some Drakkar Noir, it will fix that right up.

Lol!

I felt naked without cologne so I ran to Macy's yesterday.

:-)

Copped me some Versace, stuff makes women follow me around.

Made the work wife's boyfriend get all weird and ask me what I was wearing. Roflmao

Those are the priceless moments.

4 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

car-jumps-toll-booth-o.gif

I want to see the aftermath of this.

Probably something like this

http://i.imgur.com/HJ6wJ04.gif

Looks like some hillbilly fun right there.

http://i.imgur.com/Iqefz83.mp4

darn, cant upload it as a video embed?

when you install new subwoofer and speakers, and the bass drops!

pRcyXMT.gif

lol this ones quite funny.... no1 can really sit in the back now lol

qznP037.jpg

this last pics pretty bad. quite inaccurate. but meh, i guess it may relate to people that dont want to change any settings at their headunit lol. just plug and play.... but i didnt make the image...

NGcUN.jpg

Edited by Florida_Audio

So here is something that sucks.

I'm happy I lost 170 pounds.

What makes me sad is still not liking how I look and knowing that I didn't see how bad it was.

Stupid brain.

Indeed.  Have to revert to re- realizing other people suck so you should be really happy to be you.

Sean.. I don't even know how to explain how good loving myself is.

It's a new feeling for me.  It's amazing.  

Looking weight is humbling for me.  I'm constantly reminded of how much muscle size I used to have compared to now.  Strength too.  I feel weak and small. 

But I made a list of things that are better now.

My body is much more dense and I hold less surface water.  So my veins is poppin.

32" thighs make your junk look so small.  Even if you have an elephant trunk.

Pants.

Despite the arthritis my tendons are ok.  They are probably strong eenough for what I lift where as before I had to stop lifting with intensity just to let my tendons repair.  Now I can just lift at my limits without much fear of tearing.

I also wanted to shout out to Aaron.

One time you mentioned you eat an apple and go for a walk to perk up.  It does work better than coffee.  I also have apples around and that helps when I'm not capable of controlling my sweet cravings..

In making progress on what I consider meager protien intake.  I used to force myself into 350ish grams a day.  I am not so afraid of losing gains if I go out drinking one night or miss a meal.  I try not to, but I don't get dizzy like I used to if it was more than 3 hours and I haven't had >30 grams of protein.