Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

22 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I refuse to refinance...but would take a short term loan.  Short term at this dollar amount no fucking way possible

Refuse to refinance at all or just that much $$$$$.

Wouldn't a refi be a better rate?

My house will be paid for in 5 years.  I will borrow 200k against it and that is it....or was the goal.

Refinance without changing my term is fine btw...i would prefer not to though as beating 2.65% is tough

Looks i will be running JL in the escalade.  Price was right at 25% of msrp.

How is big nasty? You fix that tranny yet or are you still pre op?

It it doesnt do 200+ gb you return it.  I realize there are fake but both paypal and visa take care of that

And Matt while i like big nasty as a name it is the big ugly :D

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

It it doesnt do 200+ gb you return it.  I realize there are fake but both paypal and visa take care of that

not sure how true this is, but the article says this (so its basically difficult to tell if its actually able to hold that amount of storage) (just saying watch out) :

Мany of today's counterfeit microSD cards have much less actual storage than advertised. For example, a card may have as little as 8GB of actual storage space, but the label on it may read 64GB. The worse part is that your device may also “see” it as a 64GB card – firmware hacks are a common practice and allow this to happen. In fact, your device can and will try to write data to the gigs that don't exist. This will either overwrite existing data or result in an error. In either case, your data may get corrupted irreversibly.

On top of all this, fake microSD cards are guaranteed to be slow at reading and writing data. They can be so painfully sluggish that they may have a serious impact on a phone's performance, causing it to lag or even crash. If your device is having these symptoms, you might want to check if the microSD card in it is genuine. We'll show you how to do that in a bit.

I realize but again if it doesnt have the spacw or meet spec you send it back

I

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

And Matt while i like big nasty as a name it is the big ugly :D

Lol

I can't remember the names of all the women you ran through.

And she is pretty now that you dropped her and put her in some sexy footwear.

She classy now.

I don't know about that card specifically but if I don't haven't researched that card specifically i *only* buy SanDisk. Absolutely 100% the best.  Especially if your using it for photo files.

;)

Seriously.  SanDisk.  I have tried to cheep out.  They all have a higher than 10% failure rate for me.  Admittedly I am brutal to my storage.  Mobile devices even more. 

Buy San disk unless you read some review that your specific device works better with another brand specifically.  Tom's hardware, anandtech and all the other real testing places put SanDisk at the top.  I'm done trying to get cheep storage. If I care what's on it at least 

For the first time I understood how someone could travel and not have fun.

God I needed hot food that wasn't from a chain place.  I think in have had Moe's every day this week.

Pickle chips with horseradish dip is next level. and wings. So good.  5 days without cooking is killing me.  Thank God I found this little local bar. Local cooooold beer in a cold glass.

I got my bartenders name.  And shook his hand like a human being.  I found my home away from home.

:D

On 8/2/2016 at 9:39 AM, Florida_Audio said:

theres some clays i believe at home depot or elsewhere that have high temp ratings? i was looking them up a bit ago. tried to do a quick search for it but cant find it... hmmm forgot the name

edit: maybe it was Duct Seal. which can also be found at home depot and some other common stores. meant for gardening i think lol. but ive heard it can work well to mass load? what do you think?

Probably, I did not look, plus when I did my install places the market did not sell cool stuff. 

On 8/2/2016 at 4:10 PM, ///M5 said:

Interesting, I've never had any melt.  I also classically apply it to the expose side so it would only leak on the cone, but that has been solely because I didn't have room for a 3D baffle like that in any install.

It leaked on the cone and the back of the spider, and down the door. Never again. 

On 8/2/2016 at 11:37 PM, Penguin4x4 said:

Probably something like this

http://i.imgur.com/HJ6wJ04.gif

Challenge denied ! 

On 8/3/2016 at 11:30 PM, dem beats said:

I'll check out his videos.

Before I got bed rested the first time I was squaring 720x6, benching 315x6, and dead lifting either 375 or >500 depending on the set up of the bar.

Yup, pretty good videos. We recently started working out again at the office and I watched his videos time and time again to correct my squats, it worked, no more pain where the quad meets the hip when squatting. Deadlifting yesterday = my back is way too tired but I could pedal like crazy :D

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

I don't know about that card specifically but if I don't haven't researched that card specifically i *only* buy SanDisk. Absolutely 100% the best.  Especially if your using it for photo files.

;)

Seriously.  SanDisk.  I have tried to cheep out.  They all have a higher than 10% failure rate for me.  Admittedly I am brutal to my storage.  Mobile devices even more. 

Buy San disk unless you read some review that your specific device works better with another brand specifically.  Tom's hardware, anandtech and all the other real testing places put SanDisk at the top.  I'm done trying to get cheep storage. If I care what's on it at least 

I only want this for music storage on my phone.  Nothing else...otherwise sandisk.lol

3 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

Some pictures from the Jeep trip this weekend

We climbed up to a 6000 ft summit, did almost 150 miles of off-roading in the first day, saw some 2000-odd year old fortifications, did some more technical tracks on the third, and finally visited a medieval castle on the fourth day. 

13667865_10208615311878158_8411313602727

13653372_10208615307878058_4029989384803

13653090_1094388737304366_68387371130325

13662262_1041082632608275_10662688484479

13640873_1094390930637480_29548270218176

13613583_10208615370919634_5513143324713

This is the sacred area of an 2000 year old "city", before the Romans conquered what was then called Dacia and is now called Romania. Much of it, like the road in the first picture, is still buried because it's too expensive to dig it up and preserve everything. Treasure hunters also did a lot of damage. 

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

Awesome!!

Sean... I'll try to find the link but I saw a San disk 256 or whatever for like 30 bucks on sleezebay.

Costco had them at one point too.

But I agree.  If it's just car music just get a cheep one. 

Boo, Windows update raped my pc.  Reflashed to August 2015.  Gotta update some shit and re-image.