Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Sean... I'll try to find the link but I saw a San disk 256 or whatever for like 30 bucks on sleezebay.

Costco had them at one point too.

But I agree.  If it's just car music just get a cheep one. 

Just phone music.  Currently running 128 which means I really have to limit my collection and that sucks.

512 would be better

256 sandisk >$100

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Seriously???  WTF :(

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/shes-very-popular-donald-trump-133008982.html

We've got the dumbest bitch in the world running for the Dems and this idiot for the Republic.  Fuck me.  Where is an independent worth voting for.

i really think if bernie was there instead of hilary, trump would 100% lose.

but now. its really just who is worse? its pretty close. they are both horrible, but for different reasons

7 hours ago, Florida_Audio said:

i really think if bernie was there instead of hilary, trump would 100% lose.

but now. its really just who is worse? its pretty close. they are both horrible, but for different reasons

Bernie is the biggest clown to ever be in politics.  So disconnected from reality it is a joke.

I do prefer him to Hilary though because he actually has ideals instead of just being a pawn.  Of course implementation of ANY of his ideals is 100% impossible.  Fucking caricature of life he is.

Bernie cared about human beings.  Trump might... I can't tell.  Hillary, well I'm almost certain that she hates her fellow man.

Scary future we have for certain...

43 minutes ago, nem said:

Scary future we have for certain...

I don't think it's that bad.  In general humans are becoming less violent every generation.

Drove to boston, picked up a friend and headed to Georgetown Maine yesterday.

Probably a total of 14 hours in a car.

But I got fresh caught,  ocean roaches steamed and devoured.

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Bernie cared about human beings.  Trump might... I can't tell.  Hillary, well I'm almost certain that she hates her fellow man.

my immediate thought was what... you think trump cares about people? and then i considered it for a second... meh maybe he might yea. but its a big maybe.

you see how it acts so arrogant and as if he is above all those who go against his way of thought.

i dont like hilary at all really. but i also dont like trump much.

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Bernie is the biggest clown to ever be in politics.  So disconnected from reality it is a joke.

I do prefer him to Hilary though because he actually has ideals instead of just being a pawn.  Of course implementation of ANY of his ideals is 100% impossible.  pucking caricature of life he is.

yea he may have ideals that are hard to implement, but at least hes a better person than the other 2 morons

olympics lol

( i have nothing aginst the irish. but this is funny )

O8DI7LK.jpg

catch all the leprechauns lol

Fet3A4R.jpg

Edited by Florida_Audio

7 hours ago, Florida_Audio said:

my immediate thought was what... you think trump cares about people? and then i considered it for a second... meh maybe he might yea. but its a big maybe.

you see how it acts so arrogant and as if he is above all those who go against his way of thought.

i dont like hilary at all really. but i also dont like trump much.

yea he may have ideals that are hard to implement, but at least hes a better person than the other 2 morons

By hard you mean impossible.  As in no fucking way ever possible.  

trying my first sous vide steak

i got at  gourmia gsv130. its making the alarm for low water level (only alarm the manual mentions) but the water level is fine... 

Hadn't heard of that one, but LOVE my sous vide machine.

21 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Seriously???  WTF :(

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/shes-very-popular-donald-trump-133008982.html

We've got the dumbest bitch in the world running for the Dems and this idiot for the Republic.  Fuck me.  Where is an independent worth voting for.

Gary Johnson

Dude has done this crazy thing called balancing a budget, cut taxes multiple times and new mexico ended up much stronger economically.

I wanted one that could win.  Probably would have to come out of the left via social views, but be economically conservative.  Then it'd be fine.

I don't really know much about Gary other than with his background no matter his position the Hillary camp isn't going to lose a ton of votes to him.  Dissed by his own history.

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Gary Johnson

Dude has done this crazy thing called balancing a budget, cut taxes multiple times and new mexico ended up much stronger economically.

Feel the Johnson.

37 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I wanted one that could win.  Probably would have to come out of the left via social views, but be economically conservative.  Then it'd be fine.

I don't really know much about Gary other than with his background no matter his position the Hillary camp isn't going to lose a ton of votes to him.  Dissed by his own history.

I know nothing about Johnson.  What history?

Sorry to ask for spoon feeding.  Today was painful. Svedka is trying to comfort me though.

10 minutes ago, MKader17 said:

https://www.johnsonweld.com/issues

New Mexico Gov.

In short - you can do what you want as long as you aren't hurting people and lets stop penalizing people for making money.

Sean made a comment about his history there.  I was curious if he was accused of touching a kid or something.

I would probably allign with libertarian.  I just haven't looked into Johnson much.