Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Working with the most adorable female couple...  It's been a long time since I felt like I was a piece of meat made for a lady sammich.

32 minutes ago, dem beats said:

My people!!!

They are awesome to me.

57 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Lol

I had no idea!!!!Porogi for days.

And blood sausage.  Usually I just give that one to the ladies.

Victory 44 has great blood sausage.  Worth stopping in for breakfast

56 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Working with the most adorable female couple...  It's been a long time since I felt like I was a piece of meat made for a lady sammich.

:stfu:

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Every city, lol?  No way. 

Chicago normally is about 10th on the liberal lists, gun laws are irrelevant in ranking a city in particular to someone who doesn't have one like me, unemployment rate is higher than white collar towns but not out of line with most, the murder rate is lower than Atlanta, Baltimore, Memphis, Miami, Newark, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Detroit, St Louis,Cincinatti 

All of your statistics are rather old.  Sure 25 years ago that may have been the case, but it is far from today.

I would also state your arguments are statistics and not things that change the standard of living.

Yes, every city. Nearly every large city develops on major bodies of water, albeit a lake, river, ocean.

You may not like the foods, but many cities have their culture, nightlife, foods, etc. I would much rather eat in Philly, NY, NewOrleans, etc. than Shitcago. Hell, even Buffalo has better access to a big lake, the Erie Canal (Canalwalk), killer local foods, and nightlife (bars serve till 4AM). I prefer Buffalo to Chicago, any day.

Actually, Chicago ranks 5th in the murder rate, behind Baltimore, Detroit, Vegas, and DC, but my statement was gun murder, which it ranks #1. It ranks first in almost every gun related crime. Unfortunately, gun laws are relevant, in particular to people like you who don't own a gun. The less likely that a CC is in a room, the more likely an armed criminal will commit a crime... Hence, the reason Shitcago is ranked #1 in almost every category of gun related crime.

Not sure what statistics I posted aside from gun murder, but those stats are from last year. This year is even worse, with more gun crime in the first 7 months than all of last year, already. It is not uncommon for over 50 people to be shot in one weekend (one weekend saw 64 shootings this year).

Gun crime, regulatory nightmares, gang violence and average food may not affect your standard of living, but they affect mine.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Largest Polish city in the world outside of Warsaw

Sorry. NYC has more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_Polish-American_populations

I knew Sloan NY had a big population by volume, and the Southtowns of Buffalo had a big population too. The Broadway Market is awesome for Polish food. Everyone in the Southtowns seemed to be a "SKI". You should see me old yearbook.

You have a strange palate.  Very.

And a very different definition of culture

The average food in NY and New Orleans I wouldn't feed a dog.

NY has great fine dining options...but spending $100+ on dinner every night iisnt reasonable.

The big easy has some too but are generally mediocre and really over priced.  The south in general though has shit food so it isn't hard for Chicago to wallop those cities.

And fuck you JL.  $56 for two simple hunks of metal.  Damn absurd.

Total manufacturing cost about $3

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Victory 44 has great blood sausage.  Worth stopping in for breakfast

http://kramarczuks.com

I get my fix there but good to know about victory.  I have never been there but hear good things.

6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

:stfu:

This broads Brown eyes all most challenge the work wife.

I bet I could have got an I'm leaving CT tomorrow selfie if I asked.  The loved me.

It's amazing how looking a chick in the eyes and not the tits will get you closer to her tits.

:D

Honestly, just an adorable couple.  Maybe the best random people I met outside of my new favorite CT bartenders.  

7 hours ago, nem said:

They are awesome to me.

We love vodka and sausage.

Interestingly enough, the polish have the most entries in the highest recorded intoxication levels that any other race/culture.

7 hours ago, dem beats said:

It's amazing how looking a chick in the eyes and not the tits will get you closer to her tits.

:D

The eyes are the portal to the vagina!

Warning, very inappropriate language. can just watch video without volume.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

http://kramarczuks.com

I get my fix there but good to know about victory.  I have never been there but hear good things.

You should.  Their blood sausage is better than Kramarczuks...

Their tasting menu is usually fun as well.  They also have one of the best coffee's in town.

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

We love vodka and sausage.

Interestingly enough, the polish have the most entries in the highest recorded intoxication levels that any other race/culture.

That is because the Canadians don't give a shit.  Otherwise the Polish would be 2nd.  Lol

I probably should have kept it's helmet on, rofl

All final inspections have been completed!

It is nice to be complimented by the code guys for all my hard work and being transparent on every inspection.

Moving the 26 Model T and 31 Model A today.

35 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

:woot:  nice work Neal.

Thank you! 

Now I can do what ever I want inside.

19 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Largest Polish city in the world outside of Warsaw

One of my best friends just moved there.