Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

13 hours ago, ///M5 said:

And in the end, the stang wins

How long until I can find one for 40k?

:-D

Everyone else is working on their life and starting a family, and I'm just looking for a new workout partner.

tumblr_o3z4jdZMge1ujezwwo1_1280.jpg

I like a flat stomach, but not a visual 6 pack on a female.  It's too masculine for me.

Just now, Tirefryr said:

I like a flat stomach, but not a visual 6 pack on a female.  It's too masculine for me.

That's fine. I'll take them all for myself.

32 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I feel like you would be a big fan of Niykee Heaton.

Big fan of her vocal ability.

Edited by dem beats

Currently I'm obsessed with Banks.

I am normally not attracted to really that thin of a woman.  I heard her music first so I'm probably super biased.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Who is banks?

My dream woman.

I also realised she is relatively identical to the work wife.

Oops.

This is a video from her new album.  Artsy.  I'll find some pics.

She doesn't seem to be quite athletic.  She is much more thing than I usually like, but damnit, she melts my butter.

Probably just heard the music at the right moment, started listening to the new album and then the older one.

Did I tell you to listen to Marian Hill yet Sean?  I think you could get behind that.

The piano here is what got me. First song I noticed and now I'm thoroughly addicted. 

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

The piano here is what got me. First song I noticed and now I'm thoroughly addicted.

My problem is the same with other pop.  No matter how catchy anything is if I can play it easily I get bored

I also have a tendency to completely ignore vocalists for above reasons.  Even great voices are boring to me...but if they have a great band I will listen all day

12 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I also have a tendency to completely ignore vocalists for above reasons.  Even great voices are boring to me...but if they have a great band I will listen all day

I'm nearly the complete opposite. If I hear a voice or lyrics that spark me, I'm on fire.

I played instruments but I never got it.  When it comes to words, I was published several times as a kid and my poetry was pretty well loved.  I don't write or play anything anymore but maybe it's a holdover from my past.

Secondly, if it sounds like it would be good to fuck to, I'm in.

8 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm nearly the complete opposite. If I hear a voice or lyrics that spark me, I'm on fire.

I played instruments but I never got it.  When it comes to words, I was published several times as a kid and my poetry was pretty well loved.  I don't write or play anything anymore but maybe it's a holdover from my past.

Secondly, if it sounds like it would be good to fuck to, I'm in.

90% of what I listen to has no words.  The 10% I know zero of the lyrics for.  

Fucking to lyrics is really strange to me.

Amusing I suppose since I took 5 year's of voice lessons and sang in choirs and bands through college

I can go either way, but I love it when the story is powerful with a great voice and music.

51 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I can go either way

I knew it, shit!

Even more amusingly, I've been recomposing Christmas songs.  Playing a game with myself to see how many half step transitions I can make in chords and change chords WAY more often than originally while keeping the same melody.  My goal isn't the composition, but the brain tease and learning of notes and expanded chords in the process.

So yeah, vocal based music....for which I use a guitar to "sing".