Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

8 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

The place where I'm staying is 76e / night but it's about 30 miles south of Paris and it's closes on December 11. If you don't want to stay in Paris you can try to stay in a hotel which is close to one of their railway lines. Google RER C for instance. 

I am horribly opposed to that idea.  The BEST money you can spend is on location.

FOund a site for you:

http://www.hostelworld.com/search?search_keywords=Paris%2C+France&country=France&city=Paris&date_from=2016-12-29&date_to=2017-01-03&number_of_guests=2

You can search in neighborhoods.

Choose: Latin Quarter, Louvre - Les Halles, Marais, & Eiffel Tower

The stretch would be Les Invalides & Bastille.

Look for ones closer to the Siene and let me know your choices.  I'd try and book sooner than later as lots of Paris will want to head downtown for NYE.

Interesting.  Displaylink dock works with my cell phone.  Had that been like that 2 years ago I wouldn't have put a windows machine in my truck.

Wait.   

Android works on a display link dock? 

Just now, topgun said:

Wait.   

Android works on a display link dock? 

Yep.  Need to download the DisplayLink Presenter app, but once installed you just plug it in and it works.  Only with 1 monitor applications though.  Having both plugged in confused mine, but powering down 2 fixed that.  Mouse and everything worked...

*more testing later.  Thinking this will be the ideal computer for the kids...and it may change my car install completely.

No, but my display supports dual and is connected.  My "office" pc is a zenbook with a dual displaylink monitor setup.  Of course, monitor 1 is the one I have in portrait instead of landscape so testing it was sideways lol.  Only spent 30sec so far, but will use it this week a bit to see.

*hopes wireless charging works with the OTG :P

Just put 4lbs of pork belly in the sous vide machine.  Looking forward to dinner tomorrow night.

Amazon target direct .  anova is the brand

I can't put more weight on the bar as i cut this hard. Its just not working.  I need to go 100% clean or just change my strategy.

Enter front squats. Fuck front squats. Fuck them hard.

Tomorrow all my cable cutting stuff lands.  Going to compare Roku and Amazon although I am pretty sure I will settle on the Roku as it can control the Squeezebox as well.  Might make me rethink my whole home automation as my software also controls the Roku...

I look forward to seeing your results. Direct Tv just introduced there own streaming option. If you opt on now you get 100 channels for the price of 60. ($35)

Wired my antenna last night.  House has an outdoor antenna...inside.   It is in my rafters lol.

Nice, I'm hopping to do something similar. A guy at my deer lease has one he said he would give me.

Been doing the Tv antenna, hulu, and netflix for a few years now. I like it but netflix and hulu is getting a little stale now. Only keep them for when my programs don't record right or shows not on antenna.  

Netflix I've found is ONLY good for children shows...which they don't really need.

On 11/28/2016 at 0:07 PM, dem beats said:

I can't put more weight on the bar as i cut this hard. Its just not working.  I need to go 100% clean or just change my strategy.

Enter front squats. Fuck front squats. Fuck them hard.

I can mainly only front squat since low/high back squats hurt my knees. 

If you weren't on them all the time perhaps that would be different.