Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Main thing I do is stick a thermocouple in it, and go do something else till it tells me its done.  

If you want more heat do it first.  Goal is to get the skin nice.  After that slow is your friend.

Turning out good so far..should be about done i cant find my thermometer..I hope its done I dont feel like food poison..lol

Results was tasty!! Sean I will take your advice next time on cooking it at a higher temp then backing off on the temp...Skin was not how I liked..Skin just kind of fell off..Still good meat though I just passed on the skin..lol

21 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

A little behind on the forums as I just started a new job.  So it has been an adjustment period and loads to learn and long hours so far.  Going to be on the road a little bit, doing some schmoozing and trying to land big contracts. 

On a side note, Matt ( @dem beats), the new work machine has a GTX 1050 ti, and I have it melting faces on BOINC already.  Half the CPU cores of my previous machine, but bonkers GPU power, doing some tasks in under 13 mins that would take almost 3x the time on other machines I have used.

I really wish I could justify a new pair of cards!

I have been working my new Pcs.  I think I'm actually having a fan control issue. I keep hitting thermal shut downs with boinc running.  

I did get a new water cooler though.  Wow.  Much better than the 4 year old one.

I'm going to cool the GPUs with liquid next time I think.  Also a much more serious case. 

Edited by dem beats

IMG_20171230_145626573_zpsh7jqifwo.jpg

Anyone interested? Say $20 + shipping. Its a few years old. Hooked it up full range and got sound out of it.

Limited time only, my dad is moving soon lol

I'll take it.  What size is it?

Damn if nobody else wants it I will take it

Assuming its a 12L5..is it?

Perfect.  It will do well at work.  I'll shoot you a PM.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

Perfect.  It will do well at work.  I'll shoot you a PM.  Thanks!

Dammit!!...lol

Happy new years eve guys!! I hope all you guys have a safe and happy holiday!! Don't you guys get to drunk..Probably sounds funny coming from me..lol

First post of the year on SSA!!!!

6 hours ago, dem beats said:

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy new year buddy!!

20 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Get plowed mike?

No I have not drank in a long time...I had a accident a while back that made me think twice about the life style I was living..

26 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

No I have not drank in a long time...I had a accident a while back that made me think twice about the life style I was living..

Well, sounds like you got that back on track.  I never had an oops that said never again, but a few that made me think twice. 

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Well, sounds like you got that back on track.  I never had an oops that said never again, but a few that made me think twice. 

I just realized it would be best for me to just stop completely ..I tend to get carried away and do stupid shit not everytime but it always leads to it eventually..Some people can drink here and there and be fine..I have tried that in the past works for a while and then I lose control..So it is best for me to just leave it alone period..yea its boring sometimes from being used to living the life I did,but hey atleast Im alive I cut it close this time so getting another chance as I'm looking at it..The least I could do is try to respect myself for here on out and not take life for granted anymore.

Isn't there supposed to be a ring light on that....

On 12/27/2017 at 12:15 PM, ///M5 said:

Glad I didn't scare her too bad then.

I can only imagine...

That poor girl is very well-versed, having me as a father.  On the other hand she has more culture and makes better decisions than most 30-year-olds I know.

On 12/27/2017 at 1:07 PM, dem beats said:

This might honestly be my last holiday at home.  I feel really done with it all.  I kind of want to just be somewhere not home.

It sounds sad but it really sounds good too me 

I feel for you. Trying to have and keep honor has made me put myself through some pretty painful growing pains.