Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Stupid turbotax

Turbo tax sux...

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Yes

But if it wasn't for taxes how else would the politicians get rich and entertain us with the stupid shit they do? They sure wouldn't get any money from their seance..

It's snowing sean!!!

Hey fucker.  It ain't here.  We have maybe 2" of uselessness on the ground :(

29 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Hey fucker.  It ain't here.  We have maybe 2" of uselessness on the ground :(

Hehe...:P

10 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Mfucker.  I owe $1200 on my 2015 taxes :(

I'm usually happy if that's all I owe. Then again, I am self employed.

Rained all day here yesterday, so what snow we did have is now blocks of ice.

Received a letter from the mortgage company saying I'd paid enough to have the mortgage insurance lifted!! 

Extra bonus the town adjusted my water bill back to the regular amount, after I replaced the water softener. 

Busted out some homemade lasagna noodles this week. Brought a whole new level to the food!  As usual thank you for the suggestion guys! :)

I'm sure the noodles will be even more exquisite once my chickens start laying eggs again. Can only imagine.

Lord if they had taxes on "AWESOME" I would be in trouble...:neil:..I am already about tempted to pass my own collection plate around at church..:(

55 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I'm usually happy if that's all I owe. Then again, I am self employed.

This is in addition to what I paid in 2015.  Surprise audit.

43 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

I'm sure the noodles will be even more exquisite once my chickens start laying eggs again. Can only imagine.

They will be.  Real eggs are da bomb.  I visit the farm every few months to refresh my stock and then cry when I go back to store bought.

13 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

They will be.  Real eggs are da bomb.  I visit the farm every few months to refresh my stock and then cry when I go back to store bought.

How long does eggs stay good for in the fridge? I threw some out the other day I haven't really used any but one here and there for cookies and such..But I had about a dozen left couldn't really remember when I had bought them..I was reading something a while back that was saying they just stayed good for maybe 3 weeks..I figured they would stay good for longer than that but figured better safe than sorry i guess..

23 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

How long does eggs stay good for in the fridge? I threw some out the other day I haven't really used any but one here and there for cookies and such..But I had about a dozen left couldn't really remember when I had bought them..I was reading something a while back that was saying they just stayed good for maybe 3 weeks..I figured they would stay good for longer than that but figured better safe than sorry i guess..

If they haven't been washed (ie fresh ones) you can leave them on the counter for 3 weeks.  They are also fine well past their expiration date if they are uncracked.   Ones that are way old or paste due I don't eat raw, but fresh ones of course I do.  Runny yolk ftmfw.

57 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I want to down vote you for your first world problems because I want them to me my first world problems.

:single manly tear:

Damnit.  Now I want eggs.  

I've always wanted to try omurice.  I don't have a nonstick and I don't think cast will work no matter how well seasoned it is.

Sean I have an actual challenge for you that I would really really love your help with, and if you like the idea I think you and I could market it.

Edited by dem beats

53 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Sean I have an actual challenge for you that I would really really love your help with, and if you like the idea I think you and I could market it.

Lets go on Shark Tank!!..I will volunteer to be the spokesman for the said invention,if thats ok with you guys?

I want to down vote you for your first world problems because I want them to me my first world problems.

:single manly tear:

I married into it.

Hey now.  I leave for CA on Sunday for 6 days and then the following Monday for Europe for 5 days then the following Monday on a snowmobile trip.  After that I am here.  :Doh:

9 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Hey now.  I leave for CA on Sunday for 6 days and then the following Monday for Europe for 5 days then the following Monday on a snowmobile trip.  After that I am here.  :Doh:

No worries.  It's a dietary thing.  I've really started working on my body and I'm definitely protien deficient.  I want to hit some food goals without protien shakes.  I think you could help.

Moving my dad out of my childhood home. Some frustrating things some good memories.

My buddy and I found an old pack of cigs and lit them up with an acetylene blow torch lol.