Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

This feels like the worst winter for snow. It's biting cold, but when it does snow it's like 70% melts the next day then it turns into ice blocks at -10.

Not fun for my body.

Or for my hobbies :(  I feel worse for your body though.

38 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'll definately do y'all propped and snap some real photos.

U haz camera?

8 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

U haz camera?

Lol

Nope.  I'm gonna grab one of them disposables.

I'm actually thinking about starting to advertise myself for photos.  I need to start making some cash.

Haven't made a dime in >4 months and it's getting shitty.  Lol

12 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Or for my hobbies :(  I feel worse for your body though.

Thank you.  It blows ass, I know I'm healthier even though I don't feel it.  My last bloodwork showed an improvement on everything other than inflammation and testosterone. My resting heart rate is hovering at 50-54. It's pretty cool. I couldn't walk for 5 min before I shot that wedding in some 5 years ago.

Almost 100% based on how I move my body and so long as I keep moving.  It's hard to balance the intensity I need to keep the juices going with recovery.  It's only tough this year because I decided I really need to work on the mechanical fundamentals of my body.  If I didn't want to reduce the drag this spare tire has on me, or fix my posture, I would be in a lot less of a struggle.  

I would also be trading some pain now, for what I saw my grandma go through. She started chemo drugs in her prime of life for her rheumatoid, and it didn't do much. Thank God food Nd medicine are better now.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Amazing!!!

That program is like crack to me. I have to tell myself quit modeling and just go build some damn enclosures already. :) 

Picked up a new Jasper jig and plate joiner, so should be nicer now! 

34 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Thank you.  It blows ass, I know I'm healthier even though I don't feel it.  My last bloodwork showed an improvement on everything other than inflammation and testosterone. My resting heart rate is hovering at 50-54. It's pretty cool. I couldn't walk for 5 min before I shot that wedding in some 5 years ago.

Almost 100% based on how I move my body and so long as I keep moving.  It's hard to balance the intensity I need to keep the juices going with recovery.  It's only tough this year because I decided I really need to work on the mechanical fundamentals of my body.  If I didn't want to reduce the drag this spare tire has on me, or fix my posture, I would be in a lot less of a struggle.  

I would also be trading some pain now, for what I saw my grandma go through. She started chemo drugs in her prime of life for her rheumatoid, and it didn't do much. Thank God food Nd medicine are better now.

On the way to the hand surgeon with the W here in a couple hours, to see what can be done about rh damage. She is scared shitless i can tell.

My winter project has been to bust out a sweet stone and slate shower/steamer. I have been trolling for steal deals on everything, but so far only have the 1/2" glass door. Is looking like I will just have to fork for the rest if I want to do it anytime soon. :slayer:

On the plus, scored the $1500 door for 2 hundo' last year!!

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Still have you saved in my WinIsd. lol

No automatic alt text available.

Is that Seth saved on there too?

Just went on a quick $200 stock spending spree.  Market seemed to have bounced from the bottom and is rising.  After a monster fall off, shiz is cheap today.

J - I have a box in my garage that has your name on it.  It is heavy.  Figured since I am so fucking tardy I would make sure you still want to play with it before spending the dough to ship it.

Contents: 2 RS180, 2 RS28a, 2 Seas H1189, 2 Seas CA18RNX, 2 Scan-Speak Shielded Revelators

o0Rs9yO.jpg

Did I forget anything?

3 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Just went on a quick $200 stock spending spree.  Market seemed to have bounced from the bottom and is rising.  After a monster fall off, shiz is cheap today.

Probably time to jump in again...but I ALWAYS time that shit wrong.

22 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Good call! :)

21 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

J - I have a box in my garage that has your name on it.  It is heavy.  Figured since I am so fucking tardy I would make sure you still want to play with it before spending the dough to ship it.

Contents: 2 RS180, 2 RS28a, 2 Seas H1189, 2 Seas CA18RNX, 2 Scan-Speak Shielded Revelators

o0Rs9yO.jpg

Did I forget anything?

OH MY!!!!! Yes please and thank you good sir. :D

That should be plenty to keep me busy!

Sorry for the monster delay.  Regrettably they have been boxed now since Christmas pretty much.  I avoided that shipping rush and then left town for work and leisure.  Saw the box this morning and hung my tail between my legs.  Will check UPS/Fedex and figure out the best route.

10 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Sorry for the monster delay.  Regrettably they have been boxed now since Christmas pretty much.  I avoided that shipping rush and then left town for work and leisure.  Saw the box this morning and hung my tail between my legs.  Will check UPS/Fedex and figure out the best route.

UPS/Fedex both says best route is to my house....:D I think they said they dont ship to Colorado so I will take them to him..:P

57 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Good call! :)

At this moment, I am back up some 2.75% in a couple of hours.

.....so.... I could canabilze some of the box and not have to cut new 4x8s and it would give me free bracing stock...

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

o0Rs9yO.jpg

Did I forget anything?

That's a fookin pile of sexy.

Decided to clean your closets too. Lol

Ended the day up 3.35% on my Robinhood.  If anyone wants to have some stock trading fun with me I have a Robinhood code that you and I can get a freebie stock.  This has become a side fun for me in the guise of trying to increase some revenue streams.

My code if you want to have a play along too with out dealing with brokers etc: share.robinhood.com/aaronc714