Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

55 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Good luck and be safe.

Blowing this snow was amazing.  I don't want to but I could clear the driveway 5 more times for the effort it was taking me.

Feel like quite the dummy.

It still is a hour or so away..They just had another one touch down in Clarksville,TN ripped some roofs off and flipped cars and such.Hopefully it will die down a bit before it gets to me.

Sean was that gas leak from the snow mobile?

39 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

MOTHERFUCKER 

My shit don't work.

Oh no... not the sled???

5 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Sean was that gas leak from the snow mobile?

Yah.  I am sensing he did not fix

4 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I'm making Crocque Madame.  I'll have a second for your loss.

Whats that?

6 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Matt them there things look good! What was the sauce was that gravy?

Bechamel. 

Cheese on cheese on cheese bro.

14 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I thought all Canadians were super nice and harmless?

bahaha.. gotta love the mass media portrayal.  We have just as big of douchebags as anywhere else.

25 minutes ago, nigel said:

bahaha.. gotta love the mass media portrayal.  We have just as big of douchebags as anywhere else.

Bigger.  I saw about your great maple syrup heist as the liquid gold backed loony teetered in the balance.  All due to the syrup gestapo.

That Netflix special on food is one of the best things I've ever seen.  It was like cigarette trafficking, but syrup.

It's so hard learning to control my body again.  I feel out of balance, and my shoulders and feet aren't where I'm used to, so I'm catching toes and chickenwinging every doorway.

Bumped my head to the point of eye watering more than a few times.  I have to duck at a slightly different moment, and my reflexive behaviors are working against me.

Super humbling.

On 2/23/2018 at 10:22 AM, nigel said:

The affordability thing is huge.  I have multiple things i want done, but can't seem to come up with a logical reason to spend the dough on it.  With 3 kids, spending money on ink just can't be a priority at this point in my life.

I feel you brother. We are working on getting the last kid to college. Has really cut into my audio funds. lol

Can't say I have payed much for my ink though. Not counting tips, I'm at about 300-400 dollars. 

Here's one I doodled about 8 years ago. Was wanting to do something with a microprocessor and some cap's. lol 

I shaped it to fit a shoulder, with the circuit board on the from of the bicep. 

No automatic alt text available.

One that's more bio, on a mechanic friend. lolNo automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

Couldn't find a finished pic of that one either. Slacking I guess. 

SO I sold the Audi and now the winter tires on the Lincoln have each blown the sidewall belts minus one tire.  Un-fucking-real.  I bought a parts car last year with good wheels and tires, but now two of the tires are cracked near the beads and Firestone bent two of my other rims so I had to use two of the other ones.  Now I'm stuck buying four new tires and TireRack is only open during my working hours.  WTF?!

30 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

SO I sold the Audi and now the winter tires on the Lincoln have each blown the sidewall belts minus one tire.  Un-fucking-real.  I bought a parts car last year with good wheels and tires, but now two of the tires are cracked near the beads and Firestone bent two of my other rims so I had to use two of the other ones.  Now I'm stuck buying four new tires and TireRack is only open during my working hours.  WTF?!

Life can't be all taco's and stripper's eh! Good luck mang. :)

This mornings fun! All holes are prepped for assembly. Box edges are 1/2" rounded and getting a plastic wood treatment before staining. No automatic alt text available.

First set of baffles bondo'd and primed. Next set will be out of hardwood ftw. 

No automatic alt text available.

Also picked up a couple amps for the test bench. A Niles 245 and 275!! Woot Woot!

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

We angered the same car gods.