Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

This mornings fun! All holes are prepped for assembly. Box edges are 1/2" rounded and getting a plastic wood treatment before staining. No automatic alt text available.

First set of baffles bondo'd and primed. Next set will be out of hardwood ftw. 

No automatic alt text available.

Pretty boxes!

Seeing a tattoo across the shin makes me cringe.  And that's odd because I used to kick trees for fun.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Seeing a tattoo across the shin makes me cringe.  And that's odd because I used to kick trees for fun.

Hey I used to do the same thing as a kid bro! I actually played in the woods and I would attack rotted trees and make them fall.We would attack big giant rotten trees in groups and make them fall too.It was a blast I stayed in the woods playing growing up from sun up till sun down literary.

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

I feel you brother. We are working on getting the last kid to college. Has really cut into my audio funds. lol

Can't say I have payed much for my ink though. Not counting tips, I'm at about 300-400 dollars. 

up here at any shop you're looking at $100 - $150 per hour of sitting generally.  Can be more depending on artist and detail/colour...

I have a minimal amount of ink, and have one piece that needs to be finished, plus another I need to get, but it's just not in the cards right now.  Although I need to soon get the cash together to get my third son's name done as I have the older two.

Problem is I have my older two boys names on my upper arms, and don't know where I want to put the third ones name.  Kinda failed to think that through when I started I guess...  oops.

Matt how did the breakfast sammich turn out last night?

58 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Hey I used to do the same thing as a kid bro! I actually played in the woods and I would attack rotted trees and make them fall.We would attack big giant rotten trees in groups and make them fall too.It was a blast I stayed in the woods playing growing up from sun up till sun down literary.

My friends dad taught me Thai boxing and I literally kicked trees. Like out of a movie.

After a while I just started hitting my shins with a light weight dumbbell grip.  It was light enough I couldn't really bruise myself without a full swing but hard enough I couldn't crush the walls if I hit too hard.

I was sadistic.  Sometimes I played goalie for my friends soccer team and I wouldn't wear shin guards.  Just see if I could pound harder.

3 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Matt how did the breakfast sammich turn out last night?

I've never made love to a woman that would keep me away.

# Meltedchees4life

That new couch and loveseat I got was made from up yall guys way..Made by Corinthian..In Corinth,MS

Pretty amazing furniture I think.

57 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I've never made love to a woman that would keep me away.

# Meltedchees4life

I dont have the stuff to make what you did handy..But thinking about it makes my stomach feel like it is touching my back bone "makes me hungary" I do have the stuff to make a fried egg sammich I have been craving one ever since I watched that video last night!

3 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I dont have the stuff to make what you did handy..But thinking about it makes my stomach feel like it is touching my back bone "makes me hungary" I do have the stuff to make a fried egg sammich I have been craving one ever since I watched that video last night!

Bread, butter, cheese, flour, egg, ham, and milk.  And not a lot of any of it.  The only thing I run out of on that list ever is ham.  For the most part we always have some of that.

I do try to remember the bay leaf for the bechamel, but I won't tattle.

Salt and pepper also

Kale and sausage soup tonight.

B-b-balls deep.  I love it when I nail a recipe on the wing.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

I had Papa John's pizza...And those kids working in there screwed my order up completely..$25 worth

20 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

SO I sold the Audi and now the winter tires on the Lincoln have each blown the sidewall belts minus one tire.  Un-fucking-real.  I bought a parts car last year with good wheels and tires, but now two of the tires are cracked near the beads and Firestone bent two of my other rims so I had to use two of the other ones.  Now I'm stuck buying four new tires and TireRack is only open during my working hours.  WTF?!

Maybe you should get an old Mazda 3 or something trusty and cheap for when all these other bugaboos with your main cars happen.  Congrats on freeing yourself from the Audi trap.

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

Sounds good.  We had a minor reset/cheat day yesterday.  First in 40 days or so.  Now staying on course until mid April I believe.

Really feeling the soreness from last nights game.  No subs against a younger team with a full side on the bench at all times.  We went from averaging 2nd place or so in the league session after session, to now struggling to field a crew.  I have to restock my roster for next session.

On 2/24/2018 at 11:08 PM, dem beats said:

Yah.  I am sensing he did not fix

That was fine and resolved.  Stator took a shit.  My other sled was at the farm...but is now home.  Missed Saturday night and last night I put on 100mi of mogul'd hell instead of white fluffy love.

On 2/25/2018 at 7:27 AM, dem beats said:

That Netflix special on food is one of the best things I've ever seen.  It was like cigarette trafficking, but syrup.

Wait, wha?

23 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Image may contain: snow, tree, outdoor and nature

About how much snow we have here. Cleo dog on her morning walk. :) 

We have another 10" on top of that.

LPYHmgJ.jpg

Need double that for the trails to be nice...and it is going to be 40 all week. :(

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

That was fine and resolved.  Stator took a shit.  My other sled was at the farm...but is now home.  Missed Saturday night and last night I put on 100mi of mogul'd hell instead of white fluffy love.

Oh noes.  Glad you got some time on the sled!

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Wait, wha?

Rotten.

Bees, syrup, scandal.  It's pretty awesome.

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

Pretty boxes!

Thanks mang!  I only made a couple rookie mistakes. :D

4 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Rotten.

Bees, syrup, scandal.  It's pretty awesome.

If it can be exploited, somebody is exploiting it!! :lol:

It's good background TV.  I don't sit still for anything.  Sometimes I watch things 2-3 times.  Plays in the background like music.

Lol

23 hours ago, dem beats said:

Honestly one of the least painful spots on the body.  Not very many nerve endings there, as there is nothing vital. Nor do bones have nerves.

The sternum on the other hand...

Just now, j-roadtatts said:

Honestly one of the least painful spots on the body.  Not very many nerve endings there, as there is nothing vital. Nor do bones have nerves.

The sternum on the other hand...

That's so interesting.  It's probably more personal.  I don't like people touching my wrists either.