Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just got done with this little project.

IMG_20180501_121042.jpg

IMG_20180501_121108.jpg

19 hours ago, topgun said:

That is a rather flattering picture of the Fiat's paint.  

Looks good from my house! :D

19 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Oh Lord you stopping in Birmingham,AL?

Yeah not really sure what I'm in for. All new territory. Lol 

The plan is to spend roughly 2 days at each stop. My job at this point is to find cool shit to do and eat along the way. Haha

6 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Yeah not really sure what I'm in for. All new territory. Lol 

The plan is to spend roughly 2 days at each stop. My job at this point is to find cool shit to do and eat along the way. Haha

Birmingham ham has got ROUGH..be careful down there man not really the best place to visit.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:52 PM, mikel7829 said:

Birmingham ham has got ROUGH..be careful down there man not really the best place to visit.

Meh, not much in this world that I'm afraid of. Although would be nice if the GPS had an "avoid ghetto" button. :)

So much damn snow here yesterday, that they closed the pass.

The whole planned obsolesce shit with smartphones is getting out of control. For what they cost one would think it could last more than a couple years.  

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

The whole planned obsolesce shit with smartphones is getting out of control. For what they cost one would think it could last more than a couple years.  

But then how would Apple continue to be a leading world company

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Meh, not much in this world that I'm afraid of. Although would be nice if the GPS had an "avoid ghetto" button. :)

I hear ya!!..lol "make a illegal u turn the first chance you get" 

I ain't scared of the hood myself I have lived straight in the hood of north and east Nashville and it was the nicer part of Nashville believe it or not..Never had any problems and I had about 5k in audio in my vehicle...But don't get me wrong I would not have just asked to be robbed.

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

But then how would Apple continue to be a leading world company

And still a better product than this galaxy. 

I'm so pissed tmobil doesnt have the pixel.

Interesting, Pixel isn't even on my list.  I expect the 3 will change that.

59 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Interesting, Pixel isn't even on my list.  I expect the 3 will change that.

I loath samsung at this point.  I've simply never broke a phone from dropping before.  This is the 4th phone with this design.  

Last 3 LG phones black screened and lost everything. Amazing product.  Just die on me.

I'm almost thinking about an Iphone.  I basically  want to just give up. Lol

I'm not sure I was overly dramatic enough....

I am extremely annoyed with the product options I have and myself for somehow allowing this to happen to me 3 times.

I am still rocking a g4.  It has been bombproof.

All the choices are underwhelming though now.  Sort of like when Steve Jobs died no one for either architecture cared to push the market in any direction.  Sort of sad when the most appealing phone on the market is a Huawei.  Not sure I can buy a Huawei because I expect it to fail.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

I am still rocking a g4.  It has been bombproof.

All the choices are underwhelming though now.  Sort of like when Steve Jobs died no one for either architecture cared to push the market in any direction.  Sort of sad when the most appealing phone on the market is a Huawei.  Not sure I can buy a Huawei because I expect it to fail.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/02/technology/pentagon-huawei-zte-phones/index.html

I don't get you guys and these expensive phones.  Well, maybe Sean because that could be his lifeline, but what do these machines do for you that a $100 phone can't do.  I don't spend more than that and I only use a fraction of the capability of my phone.  I just don't get it.  I don't get any of it actually.  Hell, they're not even marketed as phones any longer.  It's all about the pictures.  Just boggles my mind.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

I don't get you guys and these expensive phones.  Well, maybe Sean because that could be his lifeline, but what do these machines do for you that a $100 phone can't do.  I don't spend more than that and I only use a fraction of the capability of my phone.  I just don't get it.  I don't get any of it actually.  Hell, they're not even marketed as phones any longer.  It's all about the pictures.  Just boggles my mind.

I consume roughly 20 gigs of data through my phone a month.  >5 was work.

At the moment. Your not wrong, but I shoot pictures every second of my day sometimes so the camera matters to me quite a bit.

Really likely I have the wrong brakes. 

Thankfully.  Way more pad than expected 

AH shit, I forgot you are all amateur photogs. 

I do get paid to do it and have traveled out of the country 2 times.

But I dont like saying pro either.

:D

Edited by dem beats

13 hours ago, dem beats said:

Fuck, mine is already tapped 100% of the day all day.  Can't say I care who else does because I know EVERYTHING I do is recorded.  Being a critical portion of the supply chain of defense sort of makes hiding impossible.

1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

AH shit, I forgot you are all amateur photogs. 

I don't shoot pictures from my phone.

I do snap things that are memories, but they are not pictures.  While yes a factor in a phone, it is far from the critical one.

I should add I am in a place where I can buy any phone and I don't pay for it.  Otherwise I would shop differently.  Oh hell, just realized I could have replaced mine 3+ years ago but am too cheap with company money as well to do so.  If it does what I need I don't give a shit about anything else.  I can't handle lag though....

25 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I do get paid to do it and have traveled out of the country 2 times.

But I dont like saying pro either.

:D

I will be out of the country again in 2 weeks, lol.....I want to stay home

Tied for 2nd latest ice out (today) on our lake.  1857 was the last time it was this cold.  Global warming, YA BABY!