Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My roommates dad nurtured a baby raccoon back to health.  That thing loved him like nothing else

How long did you have to feed them Mike?

6 minutes ago, dem beats said:

My roommates dad nurtured a baby raccoon back to health.  That thing loved him like nothing else

How long did you have to feed them Mike?

We actually just had them in the cage for a few hours is all and released them..We gave them a big piece of ham and they never touched it..I believe they were to scared..They was real real shy like when we released them they ran twords my feet..I thought they were going to try and attack me,but they were actually kinda of friendly wished I could have kept one.

6 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

We actually just had them in the cage for a few hours is all and released them..We gave them a big piece of ham and they never touched it..I believe they were to scared..They was real real shy like when we released them they ran twords my feet..I thought they were going to try and attack me,but they were actually kinda of friendly wished I could have kept one.

That's wild.  I'm amazed they didnt eat!

.22 would have fixed them...   

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Does it fucking float and hold me and at least 3 chicks?

I dont care if it's a canoe with a motor.  I'm moving in.  Squatters rights!

It is in my driveway right now.  Come get it :)

Putting in a new cruise control, new stereo, and fixing all the ballast pumps since when it got jacked last year the shit was all fuxored.

39 minutes ago, topgun said:

Not much meat on the babies

2 hours ago, topgun said:

That is exactly what the home owner wanted to do...I did not have the heart they were just babies.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

It is in my driveway right now.  Come get it :)

Putting in a new cruise control, new stereo, and fixing all the ballast pumps since when it got jacked last year the shit was all fuxored.

I cannot pay you with nearly as many underpants if the boat is not on the water.

:D

Edited by dem beats

Phase 1: collect underpants

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

That is exactly what the home owner wanted to do...I did not have the heart they were just babies.

Actually, what you did was worse.  You removed them from their mother.  They need her to survive.  They don't know how to forage nor protect themselves from predators and you just threw them into an ecosystem full of them.  Some owls are going to have an easy meal tonight.

23 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Actually, what you did was worse.  You removed them from their mother.  They need her to survive.  They don't know how to forage nor protect themselves from predators and you just threw them into an ecosystem full of them.  Some owls are going to have an easy meal tonight.

Thanks for helping me sleep tonight.I believe they will be fine,the park ranger seemed to agree so idk maybe they will be ok.

I should have kept them I guess..But they are hard to domesticate even if they are bred for pets.

Brr.  Sure is cold in there!  Would be awesome if those got stuck there!

32 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Brr.  Sure is cold in there!  Would be awesome if those got stuck there!

Can't be to cold everyone is wearing shorts and short sleeves.

Should go to a game once lol

On 6/8/2018 at 1:07 AM, dem beats said:

Tonight was fun;

Started with 2 women in the stall next to my urinal.  Then the brothers who were before my friend and myself ended up sitting 2 tables away.  We helped make sure the girls those guys were talking to while their wives were away got home at least 50% not blacked out and without guys 2 times their age.  Got eye taped by women that I thought were <19 but were buying drinks.... yikes.... then almost got into a fight with an Ed Sheran look alike trying to sell his albums to another table full of drunk women because his buddy was way too drunk and actually knocked drinks around on our table then go mad at my friend.

Best night I have had in months.

I need a night like this soon.

J

Lake Minnetonka ftw

I didn't realize Greg was moving.  That house is gorgeous.

It is about a 1min drive from mine.

That close? I assumed right down the way. W just sent me a random link lol