Jump to content
Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Recommended Posts

Link should work now Sean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is good with remote starts,keyless entry,and alarms? I done several but I am having some stubborn problems with a Viper 211HV..Anybody want to help as what I might be over looking? And by the way it's the door locks that's the issue..I know its the light blue and white on the gray plug at the BCM..But they are several door lock and unlock options from the brain of the viper 2000 Blazer is a positive trigger but I could hear the relay in the brain when triggering the fob..But no lock or unlock idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What has happened to everyone? No new post in a few days now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I need to make sure I check in every day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been busy.

 

I often wish I could share more about my life here.  For the record this is one of the only places I get some kind of relaxation in my nightmare of a life.  I'm going to try to commit to a bit more engagement here.  If my basement wouldn't flood every couple days I would have had those boxes finished and pics up... but some of the MDF even got wet.  

 

I'm glad you have raccoon stories and such Mike.  I love to see new posts here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been busy here, took last week off for vacation so trying to do 2 weeks of work in one week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an event I'm running this weekend that doesn't help.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  

 

My left QL, and the major hip flexor that runs over my quad is completely destroyed from the psoas and illiacus problems.

 

I cannot even engage my core kind of jacked up.

 

Amazing PT session today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Aaron Clinton

 

You mentioned a long time ago that you eat an apple and go for a walk instead of coffee quite a bit.  I have been trying that and I'll tell you that it's not as good for me to focus long term, but I definitely get a lot of energy and it helps move stuff through. Lol

 

Good bro tip my friend.  It's no double scoop of assault or outlift but it might be easier in the kidneys.  

I've also been working kale into smoothies and soup regularly and it's been awesome compared to spinach. Spinach goes bad before I can use it almost every time.

 

The non starchy vegis are so tough to work into the diet when I'm the only one in the house who eats them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

If you dont know about this guy.  Maybe get your kids on his channel.  Good stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey can any of you guys give me a hand with this stubborn viper keyless entry?

I believe this installation diagram from viper is jacked up..It makes no seance to me..I have got to be missing something simple..idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On vacation in the north woods with no cell service ftmfw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Hey can any of you guys give me a hand with this stubborn viper keyless entry?

I believe this installation diagram from viper is jacked up..It makes no seance to me..I have got to be missing something simple..idk

I stay away from those...  Tried calling Viper to confirm the wiring diagram?  

The other thing, go back and double check all wiring and work done.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, topgun said:

I stay away from those...  Tried calling Viper to confirm the wiring diagram?  

The other thing, go back and double check all wiring and work done.  

Haven't tried calling them yet..I will try that later..Something's just not adding up DEI products are fairly easy to install..Most of the time they don't require adding resistors for the door locks,relays etc.most I have come across anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is only one nice thing about having gI issues where you dont move bowels right.

 

When armageddon comes eventually and you free yourself of the backlogged nutrition byproduct, you find out you have been losing weight and you need new pants again.

 

My boxer briefs dont even fit and they are more spandexy than my elastane t shirts.

 

Think positive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, dem beats said:

@Aaron Clinton

 

You mentioned a long time ago that you eat an apple and go for a walk instead of coffee quite a bit.  I have been trying that and I'll tell you that it's not as good for me to focus long term, but I definitely get a lot of energy and it helps move stuff through. Lol

 

Good bro tip my friend.  It's no double scoop of assault or outlift but it might be easier in the kidneys.  

I've also been working kale into smoothies and soup regularly and it's been awesome compared to spinach. Spinach goes bad before I can use it almost every time.

 

The non starchy vegis are so tough to work into the diet when I'm the only one in the house who eats them.

I did that for a while.  But, I have cut all carbs and have too much of a work load to take walks anymore.  :(  I am glad you are getting more movement out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I did that for a while.  But, I have cut all carbs and have too much of a work load to take walks anymore.  :(  I am glad you are getting more movement out of it.

I knew you were cutting.  I dont know your metabolic rate, but my nasal is ~2800.  I could eat a lot of apples in a day without changing my insulin levels.

 

Lol

 

Average day I burn 5500kcal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I knew you were cutting.  I dont know your metabolic rate, but my nasal is ~2800.  I could eat a lot of apples in a day without changing my insulin levels.

 

Lol

 

Average day I burn 5500kcal

I should check, I mean I am marrying a doctor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to Phoenix for work this week. Any must check outs around the town? I'll have a car; it looks like there is some nice scenery near by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MKader17 said:

I'm going to Phoenix for work this week. Any must check outs around the town? I'll have a car; it looks like there is some nice scenery near by.

AZ colleges have some of the best scenery in the US.

 

:D

:D

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well got the viper working as it should...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back from a nearly digitally free vacation.  I did an amazing job of trying to shut that down.  Can't say I cut off the alcohol consumption though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MKader17 said:

I'm going to Phoenix for work this week. Any must check outs around the town? I'll have a car; it looks like there is some nice scenery near by.

In town the Sonoran Preserve on the North side was a nice walk but I didn't have a lot of extra time when I was there.  Didn't realize how big that city was though till I got there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×