Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I need to get totally sloshed!

Spent my weekend tearing apart another Mark, and fixing the Town Car so I can sell it.   I'll be left without a reliable vehicle, but I have a friend in a bind and she needs it more than I do. 

Latest piece and is up for sale.

For Sale
This knife has a feather pattern Damascus blade with a wrought iron guard, stabilized and dyed cherry burl wood handle. Stabilized by Wood Dynamics SBI. A mild steel set pin blued to match the blade. The over all length of the knife is 17 inches, with the blade being 11 1/4 inches. Also comes with a hand tooled leather sheath in a basket weave pattern made by Ivan Esh. I hand made this blade for the 2018 Atlanta blade show. Now that the show is over I'm selling the knife.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: outdoor and nature

How much?  I seriously don't need more knives...

11 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Well got the viper working as it should...

Electrical stuff sucks!  WTG mikey!

10 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Spent my weekend tearing apart another Mark, and fixing the Town Car so I can sell it.   I'll be left without a reliable vehicle, but I have a friend in a bind and she needs it more than I do. 

You're too kind.

Admirable stuff sir.

23 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

How much?  I seriously don't need more knives...

I can get his contact info for you. I am thinking around $800, don't quote me on that.

Sean if you are serious shoot me a text, I will see him tonight at work.

Who does everyone use for supplements?

I need to keep creatine and some kind of good pump type produce.  AKG used to work but I needed to take like 9 grams on empty 3 times a day.  Now I have been using outlift and whatever is on sale.  My guess is it's the citruline Malate, but I dont mind the stimulation either.

1 hour ago, nem said:

I can get his contact info for you. I am thinking around $800, don't quote me on that.

Please don't get me contact info

@///M5

Sean, I dont want to think.  Or anyone else who makes good coffee....

I need coffee and I cant afford the extraction life right now.  I should have invested before when I had cash.  

Anyway, french press, cold press, I dont really give a fuck, but I need some simple kind of daily worship level of process and I take.  I need stimulants or else I cant calm down and get things done.

25 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Please don't get me contact info

No worries. 

29 minutes ago, dem beats said:

@///M5

Sean, I dont want to think.  Or anyone else who makes good coffee....

I need coffee and I cant afford the extraction life right now.  I should have invested before when I had cash.  

Anyway, french press, cold press, I dont really give a fuck, but I need some simple kind of daily worship level of process and I take.  I need stimulants or else I cant calm down and get things done.

Quantity?

Just now, ///M5 said:

Quantity?

I need about 300 mg of caffeine in the AM to overcome the ADHD or whatever the DSMV now calls it.  Coffe is usually better than other forms of caffeine but that's still about the threshold. 

I also want coffe instead of other drugs because it seems to make me much more lean naturally than other common forms like energy drinks or soda or even tea.

3 cups ish a day.  Budget?

6 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

3 cups ish a day.  Budget?

More that folgers less than that cat shit coffee.

If you mean for equipment, I would kind of feel weird paying $100 for a french press but only because of perceived value so let's say $150is my hardline max for equipment, and I was just thinking about picking up whatever grind I need from a Dun Brothers whenever i drive by them.

Great machine though.  

Tempting, but I feel learning to make french press or cold press would also be of value.  I legit cannot accept spending that much on a machine that I expect will just get dust on it when I get a machine.

Maybe I'm idolizing the simplicity, but I'm only looking at filing a void for the next few weeks/months so i dont hard fuck my body with chemicals to get my fix.

I'm off every kind of medication now accept the mild one intake before bed for nerve damage.  I just need something to get me by bro.

:scratces neck suspiciously:

I can quit any time fam.

:D

French press tastes like garbage in comparison.  Those are worth a bunch used, so sell it when done.

I don't like the lack of acid on cold press either.

24 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

French press tastes like garbage in comparison.  Those are worth a bunch used, so sell it when done.

It's a good point but I know myself.  Its gonna be like those speakers that stayed in your closet for years.

I know your saving me from myself but I'm kind of in the mood for cheep and dirty.  Like, maybe not a hennipen hooker.  Maybe a chubby one from Edina.

Ha!