Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

24 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

My previous question was only to imply lunch would be sooner.

Completely fine.  Friday lunch is cheaper.  But I honestly dont care. 

23 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

My kids would get in trouble for that.  Rule in our house is you can't say you don't like it until you try it.  Then a description of what isn't liked is necessary.  Always possible to make whatever differently.  Oysters are yummy.  In all non-ruined forms.

I agree really..I should keep a opened mind.It does irritate me when you ask somebody if they like something and they say no..Then when you ask them if they ever had it they say no as well.Maybe one day I will work up the nerve.There is not to many foods I will not eat..The very few I will not eat is Crab,lobster,cottage cheese,clams and oysters..Oysters being the only one out of those I have not tried..I remember one time at Atlantic Beach I was at a all you can eat seafood joint and I got a pile of what I thought was popcorn shrimp...To my surprise it was clams..Did not tickle my taste buds too much..But I am older now and I have read over time your taste buds do change..I know when I was a kid I absolutely hated Cole slaw now I can't get enough of it.same as boiled cabbage.

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

Completely fine.  Friday lunch is cheaper.  But I honestly dont care. 

My life is all kids.  Perhaps in an unhealthy way...but when i am home i try to spend it with them.  This Friday is jacked, but perhaps the 6th.

9 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I agree really..I should keep a opened mind.It does irritate me when you ask somebody if they like something and they say no..Then when you ask them if they ever had it they say no as well.Maybe one day I will work up the nerve.There is not to many foods I will not eat..The very few I will not eat is Crab,lobster,cottage cheese,clams and oysters..Oysters being the only one out of those I have not tried..I remember one time at Atlantic Beach I was at a all you can eat seafood joint and I got a pile of what I thought was popcorn shrimp...To my surprise it was clams..Did not tickle my taste buds too much..But I am older now and I have read over time your taste buds do change..I know when I was a kid I absolutely hated Cole slaw now I can't get enough of it.same as boiled cabbage.

I could almost live on crab lobster and clams.

Had a killer softshell crab taco the other day, in town.

Oysters to.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

My life is all kids.  Perhaps in an unhealthy way...but when i am home i try to spend it with them.  This Friday is jacked, but perhaps the 6th.

Keep me posted.  I never want to steal kids time!

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

What was her name?

3 minutes ago, dem beats said:

What was her name?

I think he said it was Tom.

11 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Keep me posted.  I never want to steal kids time!

Thinking more clearly, a later dinner can work.  The kids go to bed at 8. Holiday week upcoming isn't an easy one to dodge though.  This Friday night isn't possible as we have plans with the kids that will probalby go to 9.

2 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Thinking more clearly, a later dinner can work.  The kids go to bed at 8. Holiday week upcoming isn't an easy one to dodge though.  This Friday night isn't possible as we have plans with the kids that will probalby go to 9.

Only reason Friday is the day at Stella's is the oysters are only .99 I think.

Extra coins for vodka.

Ah.  I just like to put things on my calendar so they happen....otherwise LIFE.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Ah.  I just like to put things on my calendar so they happen....otherwise LIFE.

Of course! You tell me the day and I'll toss it on my calendar. I bet you are busier than I am.

Life sucks but I can usually carve out time.

If I'm doing back day, and Pantera is on, does that make it trap music if I'm doing shrugs and rack pulls?

I will unlock these gainz

AT THE CEMETERY PLAAAAAAAAAAATES!

RIP 

I saw a great meme about how Jesus is freaking out because one by one Pantera is getting back together.  I was at the Surly brewery when he passed and they played a few albums after the blue hairs left.  

Honestly, metal is only good for one rep lifts but pantera kept enough beat in some of the songs like "broken" to do reps with, but hard hip hop has just about replaced metal for me when lifting.  Great to break up the M.O.P and Skrillex with a little vulgar display of half deads.

345x5 again even feeling like reheated shit.  Not even going to try it from the floor.

Speak English!

9 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Speak English!

Never.  At least not after pulling that much weight.  

Vinnie Paul died.  Playing pantera on back day to get amped up and in memory, and it's quite different from my normal musical selection.  

;)

Adrenaline gets me more intoxicated than a couple liters of vodka I guess.

Lord its humid here...only 90 degrees but heat index of about 105

6 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Shewwwwww..

I used to rock out with Planet Caravan..

Seen a car going down the interstate outside of Nashville....Had Colorodo tags thought it might be Jared...But it was 2 little old ladies with coke bottle glasses..lol

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Seen a car going down the interstate outside of Nashville....Had Colorodo tags thought it might be Jared...But it was 2 little old ladies with coke bottle glasses..lol

Maybe post op?

Jareena?

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Never.  At least not after pulling that much weight.  

Vinnie Paul died.  Playing pantera on back day to get amped up and in memory, and it's quite different from my normal musical selection.  

;)

LOL!  The ONLY thing I understood from your posts was Pantera.