Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

32 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

I'm older than you and that was a '58.

I thought it was a '57

16 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

That was a great movie...or so I remember from a LONG time ago.

I actually recorded it a few months ago.It was on the movie channels on Direct Tv..And I recorded The Heavenly Kid as well,those where 2 of my favorites from the 80's.

There has been a lot of rumors about a Christine 2.I always thought there would be a sequal or atleast a updated version like how they done the movie "IT"

22 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Again, I dismember mine to cook each piece independently.  Regularly I do the skin separate as well.

I cooked it on 425 degrees for probably 2 1/2 hours. I could not find a thermometer to check internal temp so it was guess work,I checked the lowest part of the breast meat. First time was kind of rawish looking so I cooked for another 20-25 minutes..Skin was real good and crispy turned out pretty good.Although they were a few spots dry,I melted a little butter and let it sit for a bit.I made some white rice,put the pulled chicken on top and added some steamed vegetable meadly.Wasn't to bad with some cornbread muffins.

(There was a problem possessing the uploaded file -200)

I keep getting this message when trying to upload pics...Is this just on my end or is it the site?

10 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Are you not having problems uploading images? I keep getting error messages.

Nope

DSC05578.jpg

IMG_20180627_065548504_HDR_zpsqq17nllm.j

I always upload to Photobucket and put the URL here. No problems for me.

A shot from the top of Piestewa Peak in Phoenix.

9 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I cooked it on 425 degrees for probably 2 1/2 hours. I could not find a thermometer to check internal temp so it was guess work,I checked the lowest part of the breast meat. First time was kind of rawish looking so I cooked for another 20-25 minutes..Skin was real good and crispy turned out pretty good.Although they were a few spots dry,I melted a little butter and let it sit for a bit.I made some white rice,put the pulled chicken on top and added some steamed vegetable meadly.Wasn't to bad with some cornbread muffins.

That is REALLY hot.  If you don't have a thermometer you can wiggle the leg.  It will let you know when it is done. ;)

46 minutes ago, nem said:

Nope

DSC05578.jpg

Mmm, supercharger.

That motor is in the 69 Firebird. We are waiting on Aaron to visit so we can take him for a ride.

FB_IMG_1517244707891.jpg

The 38 needs some break work. Want to do disks, but FIL would never go for it.

This was yesterday..We have been getting hammered with severe storms..I was storm chasing.Didn't get to see a tornado though.Today is pretty calm maybe more in the next few days.

0628181418_zps7bsfyztw.jpg

0628181417_zpsgbzsnm2w.jpg

0628181422_zpsvweckesz.jpg

0628181422a_zpsmzercg2a.jpg

0628181422b_zpssrydmtvi.jpg

0628181424_zpsdwa4lvvi.jpg

0628181423d_zpsflp1ceai.jpg

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

That is REALLY hot.  If you don't have a thermometer you can wiggle the leg.  It will let you know when it is done. ;)

Will it pull apart from the rest of the chicken?

I have been trying to get a lightning strike for 4 days now..Every time I give up it decides to strike as soon as I move the phone from the area I am going to snap the picture.

Just scored a Kenwood KDC-X692 for $32..

So torn this time of year.  Do stuff or watch the World cup.  Sucks when the time of the games is made for Europe and not here.

Russia stands no chance today....but for some reason I think they may win.

Seeing all the Bud cups all over the Russian stadiums sickens me, although their beer is seriously fucking god awful...of course the last time I lived there was shortly after the wall came down so nearly nothing Western was available.  It changed a bit while I was there, but only as much as it could since it went from non-free market to free market overnight while I was there.  Somewhat unexpectedly as well so the transition wasn't instant.

Made me a rich ass student though.  When you get on a plane and the exchange rate is 3 to 1 and you bring 6 months worth of living money and then a week later it was almost 200 to 1 you become king.  Did I mention Russian women love Americans (or did then) and are hot?

Pretty sure today I would just be a dirty old man and not desired like then.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Pretty sure today I would just be a dirty old man and not desired like then.

I wrote a 5 paragraph essay in response with commentary on social changes... but I'm going to just say:

"Nah fam."

I'm approached or invited to approach EVERY time I go out alone and get signals every time I go out with the b'ys.  It's also usually by the women whom I would also say are the most desirable 10% of whatever group I'm in.  I feel like you would do even better.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Made me a rich ass student though.  When you get on a plane and the exchange rate is 3 to 1 and you bring 6 months worth of living money and then a week later it was almost 200 to 1 you become king.  Did I mention Russian women love Americans (or did then) and are hot?

You're a ghost writer for this guy eh?

So much Kale soup.  Fuckin amazing.

Added some taters this time.  God it's so good.  I want to eat all 2 and a half gallons.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

So much Kale soup.  Fuckin amazing.

Added some taters this time.  God it's so good.  I want to eat all 2 and a half gallons.

Taters? I thought y'all said potatoes?

I am rubbing off on y'all..