Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

That stuff works, but let me tell you,  it's going to end up messy. 

My niece's 96 Corsica is covered in that shit.  It's never come off, and the dirt just bonds with it and turns into mortar. 

I hope your results are better!

I used it on my 05 and liked it better that fluid film that I used on my 03. It will set for a couple weeks before it sees the road.

A couple bikes I ceramic coated got featured today at the 911 memorial ride. They gave me a shout-out and good advertising.

10 hours ago, nem said:

A couple bikes I ceramic coated got featured today at the 911 memorial ride. They gave me a shout-out and good advertising.

You’re killing it dude! 

When I bought the Jeep they tried to sell me a protective coating. Can’t remember the specifics, but was suppose to be like Teflon. Cost was in the neighborhood of 2k, so I passed.   

13 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Well wallet never turned up..Even went back today to comb the area I was working once again.I am starting to really think somebody found it already makes no seance at all no where else it could be.

My guess is someone took the money and threw it in the bushes. I’ve had a couple wallets janked over the years.  Both were returned to me by someone who found them discarded,  minus the money of course. 

I watched someone pick my wallet up off the road from their van a few years back.  I left it on the roof of the car and when I noticed it was gone I saw it in the road while driving back to the fuel stop, right before I could pull over and hit the flashers I saw a van slow down, door open, and a hand reach down and off it went with my wallet.  I was crushed 

They mailed it to me with a note, nothing missing, but a card for his machine shop in the front CC pocket.

I wish I needed machine work, but I passed his card onto someone who did with that story about how honest he was.

6 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

When I bought the Jeep they tried to sell me a protective coating. Can’t remember the specifics, but was suppose to be like Teflon. Cost was in the neighborhood of 2k, so I passed.   

Bring it to me.

Anyone in the know on wireless mesh networks?

Right now I'm looking at;

#1) Asus AiMesh system.  It looks the most customizable, and I've had nothing but good luck with Asus so far.  Only product that can make it through one floor of my house.  Also the ROG Rapture GT-AC5300,looks like a demon crown.  :-D

Or

#2) Netgear mesh.  It seems sketchy but looks much less expensive even if I dont go overkill on the asus.

Well this has been a horrible week..Got stitches on my finger today sliced to the bone while sharpening a Malco insulation knife..Needless to say I got it razor sharp.Lucky I didn't slice the tendons I really don't see how it didn't if my luck don't change soon I will be afraid to go out of the house.lol

8 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

My guess is someone took the money and threw it in the bushes. I’ve had a couple wallets janked over the years.  Both were returned to me by someone who found them discarded,  minus the money of course. 

Yea I have no faith if it turned anything currency would still be in it..If I had to guess somebody done smoked that up.

If they would make all my rechargable stuff with type C us now instead of the micro they're make a bunch of money off me.  I'd love to go back to only one cable.  

Things like headsets, flashlights, speakers, battery packs, boost packs, you name it.  Just make a sweeping change to all type C.  I'd rebuy most of what I have.  

15 hours ago, topgun said:

If they would make all my rechargable stuff with type C us now instead of the micro they're make a bunch of money off me.  I'd love to go back to only one cable.  

Things like headsets, flashlights, speakers, battery packs, boost packs, you name it.  Just make a sweeping change to all type C.  I'd rebuy most of what I have.  

Big reason I haven't moved to a type C cell

I wanted the Note, so therefore I have type C.  Otherwise I'd be dragged kicking and screaming into the type C pile.  I love my Note 8 so I went willingly.  

One of us.  

One of us.

One of us.  

One of us.  

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Oh goodness, here we go again.

The mill I bought won't take a sanding drum, ,lol

Have a project I need it for now, was going to do a workaround but it is so cheap I am probably just going to buy it.

Was at the IMTS show this week.  Some BIG mills there, lol.  40' long lateh as well

I didn't make IMTS this year.  Just an awesome show.  

16 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Have a project I need it for now, was going to do a workaround but it is so cheap I am probably just going to buy it.

Oscillating spindle sander wipes the floor with just a drum in a spindle.  If you want it now the Rigid one at home Depot is good.  

23 minutes ago, topgun said:

Oscillating spindle sander wipes the floor with just a drum in a spindle.  If you want it now the Rigid one at home Depot is good.  

Ok, if you like the Rigid then the Wen works for me.  Every review that compares them states the Wen/Grizzly are a big step up from the Ridgid.

Now I’m wondering if McCulloch still makes a mean chainsaw. They use to be beasts.