Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well this is now a cluster. .  

Sent you a text as well saying the same.  Want to make sure you grab them otherwiae they wont prepare and will waste a ton of your time

Lol!  I'm sure if you have my number, it's quite old.

They just changed our Gates and the agent left this gate.  

I have always been a fanboy of the Zonda..... but this might actually convert me.  Maybe the only brand that I like more than Porsche 

Holy shit MPS is HUGE!  Very confusing to navigate for beginners as well.

I've only been here s few hours, but Minny is gorgeous!

9 hours ago, dem beats said:

What?

Last 4 of his phone number

7 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Holy shit MPS is HUGE!  Very confusing to navigate for beginners as well.

Exactly why I tried to give you a warning, I probably should have told you how to walk there as well...but that is confusing.  From F you go down G to take a cat walk to C to find B.  Lol.

7 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I've only been here s few hours, but Minny is gorgeous!

There are many reasons I won't move.  Did they put you in a hotel somewhere?

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

There are many reasons I won't move.  Did they put you in a hotel somewhere?

Nope.  They told me they don't do that.   I'm not a doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

I'm amazed at just how nice the roads are.  

Seriously?  They were late and it wasn't an act of god and they didn't pay your hotel??  That is WRONG>

Well, the weather here was a mess last night.  TSA guy said there were tornados and flooding, but I don't know if that's why the incoming flight was late.    The receptionist at the hotel was showing me some flooding videos from several hours before we landed.  We actually had to fly an alternative route North and east, above and around, the storm.  It was pretty neat watching lightning below in the clouds.

. . . But my connecting flight left on time.

I rented a Kia soul last night.  I've wanted a boxy utility vehicle like that since the Xb first came out.  This thing was pretty nice for what it is.  My only complaint is the steering wheel.  It's a nasty piece of plastic with a horribly feel.

Got here early this morning to walk around and familiarize myself with the airport.  Much easier to navigate when you're fresh and have time. It's clearly laid out, but still just massive.  I noticed the trans too which helped. Never noticed them last night.

I'm DEFINITELY coming back here, but not until it warms back up again.

6 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

. . . But my connecting flight left on time.

I think that's why he is saying it can't simply be act of god/weather.  Especially since you spent hours on the tarmac.  

We did have terrible weather but if planes were still landing and taking off something else was also causing issues.

I'm glad you liked what you saw of MN.  It's a beautiful place with a lot of wonderful things going for it.  While the winters do get cold with lots of snow, there is plenty to make it fun in the winter also.

I don't care about snow;  it's the cold that kills me.  Unfortunately, the cold is a catalyst for the snow.

You still live in the wrong part of the country.  

Me too.  Further North would be better

I'm looking for an outdoor deep fryer.

I would assume no options would work outside in MN winters, but I thought I would ask the HOP if  you all had any options.  Looking for something on the larger side.  The main reason is to fry large batches of egg rolls that we would then freeze.  I don't have a hood in my kitchen, and the shitty vent is in the wrong place since we moved the range from against a wall to the island I had made.  Hoods will cost me a small fortune and it's just not an option right now.  I also might want to fry a bird someday and wanted an outdoor option if for nothing else, to keep clean up to a minimum.