Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I am not a Nissan person, but that Rouge is one of the best selling cars. 

Sale numbers are meaningless when it comes to reliability or ease of maintenance/repair.  Go tour local Nissan dealer and speak to the techs.  I guarantee, they will complain most about the Rogue and the Versa.  Back when I bought the MAzda, I looked at the Maxima, and I talked to my cousin, who just happens to be a Nissan/Infiniti technician, and he informed me to stay away from the Rogue and Versa if I plan on keeping them past warranty and to absolutely avoid any of their offerings with a CVT.  Just food for thought.

Guy who works for me has a Nissan car with the CVT, was having a lot of issues with it.  They rebuilt the whole thing, still had issues.  Turns out water got into the brake/tail light wiring and causing an intermediate short and making the car think the brakes were on and causing grief with the transmission.  Good thing it was under warranty.  

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I'll have something for you soon.

For me?  I think of our new subs, the new Demon is very your cup o' tea.

2 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Sale numbers are meaningless when it comes to reliability or ease of maintenance/repair.  Go tour local Nissan dealer and speak to the techs.  I guarantee, they will complain most about the Rogue and the Versa.  Back when I bought the MAzda, I looked at the Maxima, and I talked to my cousin, who just happens to be a Nissan/Infiniti technician, and he informed me to stay away from the Rogue and Versa if I plan on keeping them past warranty and to absolutely avoid any of their offerings with a CVT.  Just food for thought.

No chance I would touch anything CVT.  I do still kind of want a 6 for daily driving, except in a wagon!!!

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

For me?  I think of our new subs, the new Demon is very your cup o' tea.

I have a little Gcon sitting that's never seen power yet.  Soon as my beater's running, it's getting a build.

6 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I've heard the same about the CVT from the people I know who deal with such things like car repairs. 

I've all but given up.

20 hours ago, dem beats said:

I love tattoos...  No idea why.  More so on hot chicks I think, but I'm intrigued in general despite being art free myself.  Had my tongue pierced a couple times and nape pierced but they all just proved to be problematic for being active.

That's some amazing work right there.

Don’t know if you remembere the Nirvana smells like teen Spirit video. There’s a bunch of cheerleaders with half sleeves in the video. That’s pretty much when I said I’m gonna marry a tattooed woman... or marry a woman that will let me tattoo her. :lol:

I had the tongue pierced once upon a time. Other than that just ear lobes and nipples. Both done by yours truly. 

Tattoos on the other hand, I’m working on a full body suit. What bare skin you can see in that picture on my other leg and one rib is about all I have left! This one put me at about $600 total I have paid for all of them.

Thanks for the complement! Homie that’s working on this leg lives in Nashville, Tennessee. He’s a Jedi!

20 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

You think the Ford is bad. . .    Just hope you don't have to work on that! 

Out of the fire, into the frying pan.

Yeah, didn’t have much say in the deal honestly. Could of contested, but just don’t care like I use to. 

The Ford is depreciating quick at this point, so happy to see that go. The Nissan has about 100k less on the clock also. 

20 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

It means a lot to me when you guys continue to use and hold on to your SSA subs. :)

I treasure your work dude. ;)

12 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I have a little Gcon sitting that's never seen power yet.  Soon as my beater's running, it's getting a build.

Jelly! 

Do you still need door speakers Ryan? Somehow I ended up with a pile of them. :lol:

@dem beatsforgot to mention. I tag teamed a set of mother and daughter nips last week! The only thing better than one pair is two! :boobies:

Hoping to get the 10th and final layer of clear coat on my painting today. I’m down to sanding with steal wool. Is starting to look like a layer of glass!

5 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

@dem beatsforgot to mention. I tag teamed a set of mother and daughter nips last week! The only thing better than one pair is two! :boobies:

Hahaha.

Freaks man.  Chicks are crazy, God bless them. 

You mentioned having your nipples done.  Just thinking about that makes mine hurt.  Way to sensitive. I would probably get my dick stabbed before I would get my nipples done.

7 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Jelly! 

Do you still need door speakers Ryan? Somehow I ended up with a pile of them. :lol:

Actually, I have a few myself.  Just haven't been able to get anything concrete yet, so they're all sitting. 

The  Mustang will just be drop-in shit, so it should be a fairly simple install, but. . . . .

I am getting sick of spending all my time at work though.  I love my job, but when I am the one doing everything while everyone else does menial tasks, it gets a bit frustrating.

I still have some NIB Hybrid Audio 8s.

2 18" maelstroms for the HT, and an oooooold Q18".

I thought you built some enclosures for the Maelstroms?

13 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Don’t know if you remembere the Nirvana smells like teen Spirit video. There’s a bunch of cheerleaders with half sleeves in the video. That’s pretty much when I said I’m gonna marry a tattooed woman... or marry a woman that will let me tattoo her. :lol:

I had the tongue pierced once upon a time. Other than that just ear lobes and nipples. Both done by yours truly. 

Tattoos on the other hand, I’m working on a full body suit. What bare skin you can see in that picture on my other leg and one rib is about all I have left! This one put me at about $600 total I have paid for all of them.

Thanks for the complement! Homie that’s working on this leg lives in Nashville, Tennessee. He’s a Jedi!

ahhh..Nashville very very close.

5 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I thought you built some enclosures for the Maelstroms?

Yup.  Allmost finished them.  I changed the design from ported to sealed so I was cutting a couple peices for the exterior.......Then the basement flooded over and over and over again.  Wrecked a large portion of the MDF.

I will be making use of what I have, I just get a little angry when I see the boxes now.

On 10/26/2018 at 7:40 PM, Tirefryr said:

Wow, a NIB Gcon. :)

7 hours ago, dem beats said:

Yup.  Allmost finished them.  I changed the design from ported to sealed so I was cutting a couple peices for the exterior.......Then the basement flooded over and over and over again.  Wrecked a large portion of the MDF.

I will be making use of what I have, I just get a little angry when I see the boxes now.

See that would eat at me and I would have destroyed shit.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Wow, a NIB Gcon. :)

It disgusts me every time I go downstairs and see all my never used equipment.

22 hours ago, dem beats said:

Hahaha.

Freaks man.  Chicks are crazy, God bless them. 

You mentioned having your nipples done.  Just thinking about that makes mine hurt.  Way to sensitive. I would probably get my dick stabbed before I would get my nipples done.

Was about 20 years ago. One of those late night things. Pretty sure I was hopped up on something or another, probably both. 

Life’s a balance. Need a little pain every once in a while to keep things in perspective. :lol:

21 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Actually, I have a few myself.  Just haven't been able to get anything concrete yet, so they're all sitting. 

The  Mustang will just be drop-in shit, so it should be a fairly simple install, but. . . . .

I imagined you had a stash. Was going to offer up the Seas CA’s if your interested. I know you’re into the K.I.S.S. And they definitely fit that bill. Very drop in and go imo. 

So yeah p.m. me your address if you’re interested and I’ll send them to you my friend. :)

5 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

See that would eat at me and I would have destroyed shit.

I've been depressed honestly.  It's sad because I've stopped caring about things.  At least I haven't stopped caring about people yet.  Been trying to make use of my limited money and energy to maintain friendships.  It's been rough.

I normally feel like you do though.  I love the feeling of completing projects.  The flooding basement really makes me feel bad though.  Even if I finish the boxes, they will just get damaged in the next super heavy rain.