Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Was about 20 years ago. One of those late night things. Pretty sure I was hopped up on something or another, probably both. 

Life’s a balance. Need a little pain every once in a while to keep things in perspective. :lol:

I hurt myself with the heavy objects now.  I used to beat my shins with pipes though, then sprint hills with a weighted backpack.  I am just a recovering masochist now.  Lol

Ordered me a Python 5706p Remote start and alarm.Anybody had any experience with this exact model? couldn't turn it down as I got it for a 3rd of the retail price it goes for online now.BNIB never opened.When it come out it was double the price it sales for now,figured can't go wrong with DEI products really when it comes to automobile security.

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

I hurt myself with the heavy objects now.  I used to beat my shins with pipes though, then sprint hills with a weighted backpack.  I am just a recovering masochist now.  Lol

You should see my leg at the moment hopped of a porch at a new construction that didn't have any steps and barley rubbed the side of my shin/calf area and a hudge knot and bruise is there been a week now looks like a huge blood clot or something

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

You should see my leg at the moment hopped of a porch at a new construction that didn't have any steps and barley rubbed the side of my shin/calf area and a hudge knot and bruise is there been a week now looks like a huge blood clot or something

Sounds brutal.  All the nerves have since grown back and are more sensitive than ever.  I used to barely feel pain along my shins though.  You can still feel what I'm pretty sure is calcium deposits along the shin bone.  Feels almost serrated, for lack of a better term.

18 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Sounds brutal.  All the nerves have since grown back and are more sensitive than ever.  I used to barely feel pain along my shins though.  You can still feel what I'm pretty sure is calcium deposits along the shin bone.  Feels almost serrated, for lack of a better term.

Took some pics..it looks a lot worse in person due to the lighting in the pics,but for some reason it says upload failed. idk

The market has been beating me up this month.

On 10/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, dem beats said:

Are you sure you’re not just on a hiatus Eh? :lol:

On 10/30/2018 at 6:33 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

The market has been beating me up this month.

October is definitely the slowest month in the ebb and flow of consumerism. 

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

October is definitely the slowest month in the ebb and flow of consumerism. 

Well if anyone wants to jump into the market, now is a great time after a full month of sliding down.  It is showing signs of a bounce.  

I have a stash code for free money on sign up, and a Robinhood code for a free stock on sign up if anybody wants to join me on this addiction.

36 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Well if anyone wants to jump into the market, now is a great time after a full month of sliding down.  It is showing signs of a bounce.  

I have a stash code for free money on sign up, and a Robinhood code for a free stock on sign up if anybody wants to join me on this addiction.

Wish I currently had the time and money to invest. I love love love crunching numbers and tracking algorithms. Speculation and gambling are always fun as well. :D

BUmper touch-up! 

Image may contain: carImage may contain: outdoor

A bunch of sanding, some prepz-all and about 8 coats of paint later...

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

...And 3 coats of clear to top it off!!  Woot woot!Image may contain: car

The beefcake I scored this week!

No automatic alt text available.

Also had a PartsExpress Delivery show up as well. :DNo automatic alt text available.

37 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Wish I currently had the time and money to invest. I love love love crunching numbers and tracking algorithms. Speculation and gambling are always fun as well. :D

I've been diversifying a bunch.  I am jumping on a bunch of really nice dividend growth stocks that are kind of set it and forget it.

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Are you sure you’re not just on a hiatus Eh? :lol:

I've just transitioned to emotional and crippling financial pain.

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

I've just transitioned to emotional and crippling financial pain.

How can I help?

17 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

How can I help?

$20k would clean me up for the most part.  As for emotional support I think I spill my guts here enough to really help me out.

I think my therapist knows more but that's it.  This place is my on demand therapy, I wish I provided more back in fact.

:D

4 hours ago, dem beats said:

$20k would clean me up for the most part.  As for emotional support I think I spill my guts here enough to really help me out.

I think my therapist knows more but that's it.  This place is my on demand therapy, I wish I provided more back in fact.

:D

We need another 20k to keep the lights on at SSA.  I am always here if you need me.

You better get your ass out on the corner. .   

6 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

You better get your ass out on the corner. .   

That's how I get blow money.  

A guy at work is selling his 2002 BMW 530i with 110K for $7000. He's had to put some work into it, including a trans rebuild just recently. It is in good condition

Seems high to me. It's an auto.

On the other hand, I found someone local who has a 330i with the ZHP package (6 speed manual) for $7600. However it has 178K, but it is suuuuper clean.

Other than that, there's a couple 540i with 100K+ auto for 5-6K but they don't look too clean.

Dragging day.  Almost out.

2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

A guy at work is selling his 2002 BMW 530i with 110K for $7000. He's had to put some work into it, including a trans rebuild just recently. It is in good condition

Seems high to me. It's an auto.

On the other hand, I found someone local who has a 330i with the ZHP package (6 speed manual) for $7600. However it has 178K, but it is suuuuper clean.

Other than that, there's a couple 540i with 100K+ auto for 5-6K but they don't look too clean.

BMW owners are a different breed.  I find most over-value the car, HOWEVER, the 530 sounds like a peach, but it's an auto and still too high.  

Congrats!  Hope he's healthy!  My bud just had his first kid on Halloween!

Thank you.

8lbs 5oz, 21.5"

Doing great!