Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Great job!

Wtg!

Thanks mang. Waiting on the final scores for the rest of the stuff to come through.

J

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

Damn man. Hope they get that gerbil out!!!

All jokes aside, best of luck man. I couldn't fathom being told I needed to be anally violated again because they didn't go deep enough before.

J

And they took some chunks along the way as souvenirs!

Thanks for the love brother. 

15 hours ago, dem beats said:

Gotta take a trip back down for some deeper drilling. 

Balloon assisted anal roaming after I spend some time on a steroid to reduce butthole inflamation. 

;-*

Bummer.  That's a shitty deal.  

Hope it goes smooth.

58 minutes ago, nigel said:

Bummer.  That's a shitty deal.  

Hope it goes smooth.

Me too. 

At least the robot gives me a good cocktail before it has it's way with me!

On 12/3/2019 at 9:02 AM, j-roadtatts said:

Also pulled the trigger on a new desktop at about midnight last night. So a dash of cyber Monday shopping as well. :D

You building your own rig? Or is this a plug and play?

I could do without the anal probing. Lord willing I’ll just kill over from a heart attack long before then.  

best of luck to you my man. 

On 12/7/2019 at 12:39 AM, dem beats said:

And they took some chunks along the way as souvenirs!

Thanks for the love brother. 

Ripped your backdoor wide open, and scraped the casing? Fuckin A man.

I'm no expert in having your asshole scraped, but if ya need an ear feel free to get a hold of me.

J

Dad's house is under contract.

We should very soon be on the 5 year track to being completely debt free!

. . . And your father?

On 12/8/2019 at 2:08 AM, Godsmack said:

Ripped your backdoor wide open, and scraped the casing? Fuckin A man.

I'm no expert in having your asshole scraped, but if ya need an ear feel free to get a hold of me.

J

I hope no one is ever an expert ever. 

I ate a half a burger and some waffle fries!  Even better yet is me feeling my body digest it and getting some potassium and sodium from food and not just soy sauce shots. 

Sleep will be amazing tonight if it happens. 

How exciting!

10 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

. . . And your father?

Pops and us have been living on the same property since August. We have a house in the front and he has a casita (small home) in the back. Not sure how much I dug into it here, but he has PSP, which is a rarer form of Parkinson's. He got to a point that he needed to enlist much more help, which basically left us with nursing home or living with us. My wife is a real estate finding extraordinaire and found this great place with the 2 houses and plenty of space.

The house/property we are selling is his former place about an hour away. In order to get the current house while dad and I both owned our houses we had to get a loan from someone who's more like a private investor (2.5% over market rate). By my calculations, between insurance, electricity, taxes, etc on his former residence and interest on our new loan, as one unit, we're losing about $2K per month. (Fun fact: 2.5% difference on our 30 year loan is a $600 difference in payment, purely interest)

Our house sold in a heartbeat, we used it to re-bolster our emergency fund, pay off my truck and buy a few things we've been needing/wanting and then squirrel away the rest to weather the god awful mortgage payment until his house sold. 

With the sell of his house, he will dump all the proceeds into the loan (he owns the other house outright) and the wifey and I will refinance under a new rate and shorter term. This will get my dad away from any payment and the W and I expect we can refinance at 5-10 years to get it knocked out ASAP.

17 hours ago, dem beats said:

I hope no one is ever an expert ever. 

Agreed man.

J

9 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Pops and us have been living on the same property since August. We have a house in the front and he has a casita (small home) in the back. Not sure how much I dug into it here, but he has PSP, which is a rarer form of Parkinson's. He got to a point that he needed to enlist much more help, which basically left us with nursing home or living with us. My wife is a real estate finding extraordinaire and found this great place with the 2 houses and plenty of space.

The house/property we are selling is his former place about an hour away. In order to get the current house while dad and I both owned our houses we had to get a loan from someone who's more like a private investor (2.5% over market rate). By my calculations, between insurance, electricity, taxes, etc on his former residence and interest on our new loan, as one unit, we're losing about $2K per month. (Fun fact: 2.5% difference on our 30 year loan is a $600 difference in payment, purely interest)

Our house sold in a heartbeat, we used it to re-bolster our emergency fund, pay off my truck and buy a few things we've been needing/wanting and then squirrel away the rest to weather the god awful mortgage payment until his house sold. 

With the sell of his house, he will dump all the proceeds into the loan (he owns the other house outright) and the wifey and I will refinance under a new rate and shorter term. This will get my dad away from any payment and the W and I expect we can refinance at 5-10 years to get it knocked out ASAP.

One hell of a plan. I hope the doctors have him on a solid plan and are helping him.

J

Damn fine score. well done.

Edited by nigel

3 hours ago, nigel said:

Damn fine score. well done.

Thanks man. Won't be graduating Magna Cum Laude or anything like that, but the job is done. Graduation Saturday. Eleventh 'school' graduation since 2003. Eight with the Army; AS in Photographic Technology, Gen AA, and now a BAS in Management and Organizational Leadership with a Concentration in Project Management. While not anything to 'brag' about, the actual degrees have been obtained consecutively in the last 4 years, no failed or dropped classes, and going full time Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters (minus one summer where nothing I needed was offered). Still happy to be graduating with a somewhat acceptable GPA.

J

Super slammed week, but surviving.

Sounds familiar.  My desk & life is a mess....but things are happening positively, just too damn slow.

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Sounds familiar.  My desk & life is a mess....but things are happening positively, just too damn slow.

I know that all too well.

J

Great news. My doc is getting sneaky after hours consults from the IBD clinic for me since I cant even get referred in until February. They are willing to advise for the balloon assisted procedure though. I'm not sure what it means but they also just said to start treatment as if it's Crohn's or similar based on  me telling them about the pain. Bless the fucking mayo, other than how much I'm being charged.... : D

Waiting for the steroid to help the inflammation made me give the aleve one last chance.  Best choice ever. Even if ita every other day, that can stretch out any pain meds I have until I can get in for another appointment. it's that or the ER like I'm a heroin addict looking for help with his "tummy trouble".

I must be completely living on coping mechanisms and dissociation meditation techniques because that naproxen hit so intensely, with so much inflammation relief that I had to take a knee from the joy. I almost cried on my carpet from pain relief,  and I honestly didnt know it was that bad. 

If you have ever had a flu or illness so bad that you haven't eaten in a few days and ita hard to do math, that's exactly how bad it's been inside my brain.  Within 20 min after that I was able to schedule appointments I've put off because I've struggled with getting through the people checks.  Filled 2 dumpsters with trash and am starting to update my PC so I can work on photos for friends etc.  Baking bread so I can eat later. Planning past 30 min has been nearly impossible lately. 

Naproxen did that somehow.   I'm in complete awe. 

Every problem I have ever had seems very trivial after reading that.  Glad you are a strong one