Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Your third leg?

Not enough ink for that. 

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Speak for yourself!

My golden tomb will be my legacy!  Way better than family am I rite?  Oh, to be Achilles!

Speaking of. Rome is kinda burning around these parts. I hope everyone is super safe!!!

LOL Stay safe guys. Total shit show from what we are hearing.

J

Holy fuck Minneapolis PD!

Thank god most everyone I know is safe. 

I know some people who were directly in the riot area covering it.  

There are no police stopping the looting right now.  I'm very thankful I just got my meds delivered just before it got absolutely unsafe. 

PD station was set on fire and the PD stood down. 

I am extremely concerned that the riot will bump into the national guard and cause casualties.  That would be a very different situation than police mostly using leasthan lethal. I know some officers from the st paul dept.  They really hate the bad cops and I'm praying to all the gods on earth for them. 

The MN version of Good Old Boys showed up with blackriles to help protect some small businesses as the police didnt help.  

They got business owners out mostly I think and frankly, evening they didnt use them all that much, they looked like everything rioters don't like. 

Incredibly overequiped guys working in small groups with radios. They helped some and then got out when they knew it was going to be unsafe from what I hear. It was cool to hear them say to the media to take the focus off the looting and focus on Floyd.  They were there to stop looters because the police abandoned the city and that was the instructions given.

An Australian news guy said "...this is not Lebanon at civil war, this is the heart of America..."  wild stuff. 

I don't even know how to react about any of this.  I'm furious these guys did not get arrested.  I'm furious these people are tearing shit apart.  On the other hand, revolution is often the only way change occurs and unfortunately that ultimately means violence

Historically there seems to be a revolution about every 30 years if I picked out the algorithm right. Just another cog in the machine. Will be interesting...

Our state government failed completely. 

This is the most accurate thing to take away from this. 

They failed. 

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

Our state government failed completely. 

This is the most accurate thing to take away from this. 

They failed. 

And they continue. 

There are so many people from other states rushing into this small town.  I watched >6 live local journalism streams and more than 60% of the people interviewed traveled many hours ago. 

And at about 2am our govenor blamed white supremacists sneaking in even though he admitted to having no evidence. He repeated several times we confirmed cartel activity moving to the city to take advantage of the small police force. 

From what I understand he basically said they retreated because they are not in charge. 

Fantastic. 

Edited by dem beats

22 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Historically there seems to be a revolution about every 30 years if I picked out the algorithm right. Just another cog in the machine. Will be interesting...

I am ready! 

1 hour ago, nem said:

I am ready! 

Only God guns and ammo can save us now!

14 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Surplus is never bad.

My only rifle, needs an extractor. 

A buddy dropped off a box of 9mm as I was down to one revolver levels. 

I'm REALLY interested in that new Hellcat.   I just need some input.

12 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

With any luck this will quell soon. They had peaceful protests in St Pete today, and rioting in Tampa.

Now that the main cop has been arrested, IMO the charges need to be greater, and the other three charged. At least from everything I've read, and videos I've seen IMO. It's a real shitshow now, and if it doesn't quell soon, martial law could be underway......

J

5 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Such as?

J

19 hours ago, dem beats said:

And they continue. 

There are so many people from other states rushing into this small town.  I watched >6 live local journalism streams and more than 60% of the people interviewed traveled many hours ago. 

And at about 2am our govenor blamed white supremacists sneaking in even though he admitted to having no evidence. He repeated several times we confirmed cartel activity moving to the city to take advantage of the small police force. 

From what I understand he basically said they retreated because they are not in charge. 

Fantastic. 

I'm curious on the out of towners....why are most of the arrest reports saying they are locals to their cities?

J

43 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Such as?

J

Have you handled or shot one?  I'm specifically interested in the micro compact.

14 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Nice gun, feels just like  kimber micro with a more comfortable grip to me. Once all this shit settles and the prices go back to normal I am going to pick one up.

14 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

You and a Mopar?

9 hours ago, Godsmack said:

I'm curious on the out of towners....why are most of the arrest reports saying they are locals to their cities?

J

Not here

37 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

You and a Mopar?

It's a pistol.  Not talking about the car.

I listed my Mustang up on Facebook last night and it sold in 2 hours.  Dude came over and just handed me a wad of cash.  He didn't care to look at it or test drive it even.  IT was so odd.   

I am starting to think maybe I have been devaluing my stuff.  I posted it for $3500 and I had a line of 20 people within 10 minutes.  It was nuts.  Nobody tried to haggle with me either. 

26 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

It's a pistol.  Not talking about the car.

I know...but I couldn't help it