Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Don't even have a carbine to fit in it, but damn if isn't the handiest size for taller skinny folks like me.  

Surface tablet, couple of legal pads, contact solution, glasses, first aid kit, extra pocketknife, flashlight, 12' tape measure, chargers/usb cords needed, usb hub, sd card reader, jump drive, wireless mouse, digital camera, pen, pencil, and Tide pen.  

11lbs of stuff including the bag and I can do bout all extras I could need for work.  Handiest damn thing.  

You have a shorter .22 somewhere. I know it.

Shhhhhhh.  

*But thats a .45 swinging down there thank you very much*

I think I need a tablet and or laptop. I also think I should get a good business attache, briefcase, or bag. Need something to work instead of my backpack in case I have to look a bit more formal. Zero Halli maybe?

Anyone got suggestions?

I got you.

carrie_17_laptop_bag.jpg

:D

And a rain slicker/jacket if its in the forecast.  

Run my invoicing/mileage/spreadsheets off the Surface, if I have internet I can remote desktop into my work computer and run solidworks/autocad off of it too.  

^I always carry a few garbage bags...in case someone pisses me off.

Run my invoicing/mileage/spreadsheets off the Surface, if I have internet I can remote desktop into my work computer and run solidworks/autocad off of it too.

Remote desktop doesn't lag much? If so that's pretty sweet.

Not really, as long as you have good internet its pretty decent. Better than working at the computer on a slow machine

Crap fumble fingers on the phone modified rather quote

Remote desktop doesn't lag much? If so that's pretty sweet.

Not really, as long as you have good internet its pretty decent. Better than working at the computer on a slow machine

You reply to your own questions?

Ohhh

Can someone tell me the point of this thread? Because I am lost lol.

Lawl. At first I didn't get it.

That's pretty sweet, I've used remote desktop in a lan network fine, but via internet it always seemed to lag. Though I haven't tried the latter in years. :D

There isn't any point. Just a bunch of intermingling random conversations between people.

Well, I found out my application to LSU NO med school was rejected today. It sucks, but i talked to my research professor and i can do a masters in the next year and reapply for MD/PhD so at least i have a plan...

On a lighter and more positive note, one more year for LSU football and tailgating LOL

You better start interning with a alumni MD if you wanna have a chance of getting accepted.

Wont have time, its going to be difficult to get my masters in 1 year. Im going to apply to many other programs and hopefully I can get a full ride. My gpa and MCAT are good so thats straight. I need to schedule an appointment with  the admissions committee to see why i didnt get it in. 

We've solved the answer to world peace twice in here, it just gets lost in the mix.

Well, I found out my application to LSU NO med school was rejected today. It sucks, but i talked to my research professor and i can do a masters in the next year and reapply for MD/PhD so at least i have a plan...

On a lighter and more positive note, one more year for LSU football and tailgating LOL

You better start interning with a alumni MD if you wanna have a chance of getting accepted.

Wont have time, its going to be difficult to get my masters in 1 year. Im going to apply to many other programs and hopefully I can get a full ride. My gpa and MCAT are good so thats straight. I need to schedule an appointment with  the admissions committee to see why i didnt get it in. 

I found your problem. :)

Seriously though I hope it all works out in the end. Heard Mcat is a bitch, so that's good to do well on.

It's amazing how easy it is to eat shitty food.

I've decided to prioritize kcal over "healthy food," so I can get big. *pleading voice* I just wanna get big! adhd.gif

Gonna hit 4k today.

<- Knows it's a dumb idea. :woot:

I figure it's less damaging to eat shitty food now than when I'm older. Plus I won't be doing it consistently for years.

Edited by stefanhinote

If someone is healthy and makes "healthy" food their choice for 50% or so of their food, eating less than perfect choices are no big deal.

Eat ribeye, and cheese all fuggin day. Egg bake with creme not milk.

Milk shakes too.

You are invited to my pants party.

BYOL.

Bring Your Own Lube.

I found your problem. smile.png

Seriously though I hope it all works out in the end. Heard Mcat is a bitch, so that's good to do well on.

Thanks man, now i need to prepare for the GRE that i scheduled today and am taking next thursday LOL. They sure didnt give me much time hahaha