Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wow.  They did better than I would have assumed.  

well youtube will not /cannot help me get my account back.

so if anyone here is handy with a keyboard, please try user name jonbearsmt

Your ex as in Daniele?

no her name is amanda   i left her 3 years ago, and 3 days ago she decided she has no chance of getting back with me so this was her last grasp to get under my skin

She must be one crazy bitch 3 years is a long time.

I knew shit was gonna creep. Up on me and happen suddenly, but damn this is nuts.

J

I knew shit was gonna creep. Up on me and happen suddenly, but damn this is nuts.

J

What?

Holy shit am I tired after my vacation. Non-stop visiting, I think we stayed put on the beach for 5 hours total. Portugal has awesome beaches, Barcelona is a huge city. Time to recover my pics from the GF's laptop. 

Sounds like you did a bit too much. :P

I'm jelly though, in for the pics!

She gets back tomorrow and into finals, I'll push for pics asap, I want to see them too :lol:

The Jeep has a small coolant leak since the new head install. I found an lose hose clamp before leaving but dad did not put enough miles to tell if the coolant level dropped or not. It's fucking annoying. Absolutely no sign of compression in the coolant so I know the headgasket is good and head torquing is also good. 

J

What?

The timeline to leave here. I need to seperate all the ex's left over shit, get caught up on laundry, and clean the house as well as get everythng moved out of here all NLT the 18th with a shit ton of clearing too. People take half days on thursdays, and there isn't shit open on the weekends.

Add in going through all the shit and seeing how much didn't do the way I had planned, how many dreams I am walking away from unfullfilled. Watching my career and my marriage all die over the past 15 months has been a PITA.

J

lol truconcepts again? lol

Fi 4 life

Fi 4 life

No "Fi 4 life" is from MN, it's Sean's trolling account. :D

The Jeep has a small coolant leak since the new head install. I found an lose hose clamp before leaving but dad did not put enough miles to tell if the coolant level dropped or not. It's fucking annoying. Absolutely no sign of compression in the coolant so I know the headgasket is good and head torquing is also good. 

Looks like after venting the frustration I found the culprit. The coolant temperature sensor screws in an adapter. I probably tightened the adapter in the head but did not tighten the sensor. Ran the finger under it and it was sure enough wet, no pun intended :lol:

Spent this afternoon sleeping and building a mold for the disk backing plate. Going to build them out of fiberglass, it should be plenty strong and tight around the disc. The conversion looks like a success so far, handbrake is plenty strong and the car dives more under heavy braking. Next step is zinc plating all the parts :) 

Fi 4 life

No "Fi 4 life" is from MN, it's Sean's trolling account. biggrin.png

News to me. ;)

I've been looking at getting a second car, cheapish, rear wheel drive and light. Have any of you guys had experience with the first gen Miata? Owner forums say that they are reliable, cheap and simple to work on and take abuse.

Seeing that competitions similar to autocross are starting to gain momentum here a Miata looks like a good platform to play with. Oh yeah, I'm short (6') so I probably fit well in the car.

lol! well who ever it is they have the same MO lol

lol! well who ever it is they have the same MO lol

Your just an arseho magnet. 1st true then ur ole lady now him.

this is true,. there has been a long list..... lol 16K used to do this shit to me when he was a noob here... he grew out it

im just too blunt. i have tried to dial back my  assholeness

I've been looking at getting a second car, cheapish, rear wheel drive and light. Have any of you guys had experience with the first gen Miata? Owner forums say that they are reliable, cheap and simple to work on and take abuse.

Seeing that competitions similar to autocross are starting to gain momentum here a Miata looks like a good platform to play with. Oh yeah, I'm short (6') so I probably fit well in the car.

They are pretty simple and easy.  Biggest issues are body roll and HP. ;)

this is true,. there has been a long list..... lol 16K used to do this shit to me when he was a noob here... he grew out it

im just too blunt. i have tried to dial back my  assholeness

Asshole.