Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thought I would share a video for you guys. My gto vs my brothers m5 mustang gthttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_mTn_SQT8I

What the hell is an M5 GT?

Surprised he was that close. You've got 100 horse on him.

Thought I would share a video for you guys. My gto vs my brothers m5 mustang gthttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_mTn_SQT8I

What the hell is an M5 GT?

Surprised he was close. You've got 100 horse on him.

M5 is a manual 5 Speed and I have issues. Getting the car out of the whole is pretty difficult right now Untill I "message" the wheel wells with a modified version of a mini tub so I can fit 315's under the rear and still maintain all stock interior. Look at my youtube page and you'll see where I just roasted the tires out of the whole on 1 of the 4 runs we did. Edited by ChILL

God damnit, BodyBuilding.com. I try to leave you but you keep sucking me back in!! Fuckers...

10 months of MP Assault for 50 bucks? Fuck yeah

Sorry Aaron, I know you guys make money off forum space and the store, and here we are running off potential customers/advertisers.

I knew it was gonna happen the second I seen Sean jump into the discussion lol.

So, kellog just charges more.... First time ever the "factory" part is cheeper than the performance "aftermarket"

I'm sure there are differences, but the factory part has been proven in some serious builds and you know it's built by a reputable company.

Thanks for the help R2. I don't know why I am having so much trouble researching information for this project.

I am probably on the wrong type of truck forum, and definitely not familiar with engine parts. The only engines I have put together were 4 cylinder rice grinders and a couple Chevy V8s.... And again I was just told how to put parts in it. Like expensive legos.

I read part of the book you mentioned regarding the terminator engine, but I got a little lost and some things don't directly translate to the 5.4.

Anyway, thank you for helping me learn.

I take that back, I have poked inside a 5.0 from a mustang and whatever V8 was in the bronco.... Both were really built up and I just got to touch and not put parts together.

Sorry Aaron, I know you guys make money off forum space and the store, and here we are running off potential customers/advertisers.

I knew it was gonna happen the second I seen Sean jump into the discussion lol.
I was actually rather diligent in my wording to make sure it would come off as helpful as well. They obviously were fishing in their reply. Paint me the bad guy.

Those guys are going to fail miserably as business owners though with that attitude. Yikes.

Sean, lets start making subwoofers and speakers. Turn this audio industry on it's head.

I've thought about it. I have a MUCH more direct route to the engineers and manufacturers than any of the asshats that are doing it. Problem is my ideals are marketable so that means succombing to BS and I have no interest in that.

Design and build awesome shit. Then sell it.

Sounds simple to me.

:D

If you build it, they will come.

No, because good shit costs money and the vast majority buy only on price. The market is so diluted with cheap gear.

BTW, I'm R1. If you want to learn the most on the modular engines, you really need to visit the Mustang specific forums. Then when you need something truck specific, head to the truck forums. f150online, and fordfullsize are your best bets.

No, because good shit costs money and the vast majority buy only on price. The market is so diluted with cheap gear.

Wal-Mart, anyone? :D

Speaking of, they're building a shit ton of Costcos in Texas now. Whoop, whoop.

i sowwy i didnt mean to make the site look bad ...

It's ok Jon, the whole ordeal is just wearing on me.

I am just trying to find a happy medium where all can enjoy and learn from the site while not negatively effecting the money that pays for it. ;)

God damnit, BodyBuilding.com. I try to leave you but you keep sucking me back in!! Fuckers...

I have tried to stay away. ;)

Bing bing bing! We have a winner.

I am just trying to find a happy medium where all can enjoy and learn from the site while not negatively effecting the money that pays for it. wink.png

That is like the search for the holy grail

We all know Sean is an arseho. But I'm still here so is Fi, Ia, Sundown, ect. Must be a reason for it.

We all know Sean is an asshole. But I'm still here so is Fi, Ia, Sundown, ect. Must be a reason for it.

I have tried to explain that in their topics and multiple PM's.  Not about Sean, but all the other brands that have smoothly run and very beneficial brand sections on this site for a long time. 

A perfect example, despite the build house supply issue, SoundSplinter.  Mike is not the end all when it came to design or engineering knowledge on speakers, but he was/is very respected and his products are well valued by all who know the SoundSplinter brand, LARGELY due to Mike himself.  Personally, I feel I learned a great deal from Mike and it affects how we run SSA to this day.

We all know Sean is an asshole. But I'm still here so is Fi, Ia, Sundown, ect. Must be a reason for it.

Assholes finish first.