Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Every morning Matt lays out his rug, and prays towards Sean's house.

only because he's at the lake

And on that topic Sean, I grabbed my camera bag if you wanted to meet up today. Tomorrow might be better?

I have to go into work to clean up some issues and help the guy in the store. He is stuck with this managers fucked invintory.

I just ripped something in my back last night too. Hard to get in and out of the truck... But these seats... Ahhhh

Tomorrow is great. I have a meeting with GM from 12-1 but can meet you after if a slightly late lunch is acceptable.

that's awesome I just found out the wife is getting off early at 2 o'clock so I really better get my stuff at work done quick. so tomorrow will be the best for me too. I will bring my prayer rug.

Seriously though.

you're the guy with the Red Room from 50 shades huh?

2013 GT500 lays down 575rwhp / 612rwtq on dyno. Thats sick.... Pully, CAI and Tune and I bet it does 725+ to the wheels and daily driveable. INSANE

you must not have heard about the new mustang ford is working on. 1200Hp straight from the factory smile.png
Well, thats a 200k car that only a few will be made and even less will own one. I can go down to dealer and drive off in a gt500 today, Thats what interests me. The GT500 isnt cheap by any means but it can be had in the 50's.

the new Aventador or nothing.

The staples interview went very well. Was asked back for a second all day 'interview' today, but as I thought the lil lady had some interviews today, and I have a DoD interview Thursday, I asked if I could do Friday instead. They informed me that they will be out of town Friday so Monday would be best. When told DoD took prescidence for me and my goals the interviewer understood, and said I would be foolish if I didn't feel that way.

The all day 'interview' is me shadowing one of their sales reps for a day, and seeing what he/she does for the day. To see if its somethng I think I can do, and teach others to do as they need managers, but you must start at the bottom. The pay is negotiable, but they are talking a 40 hr week starting at 500 a week with incentive pay on top based upon performance. Could be a great thing, could be shit. Also depends on how much of this 'sales' time is spent driving to and from businesses. I could eat 500 bucks pretty quicky, especially wince its 45 mins each way to and from the office. Then add in any other clients I need to go visit.....yikes.

J

so the staples job is an outside sales job where you have to pay for your own gas? is there a reimbursement or you consider the contractor?

BTW, I don't just swing on Sean's nuts.

J and R1 have both done me solid at a personal level with more than just great info.

For the most part I'm an fanboy of all the regulars.

2013 GT500 lays down 575rwhp / 612rwtq on dyno. Thats sick.... Pully, CAI and Tune and I bet it does 725+ to the wheels and daily driveable. INSANE

you must not have heard about the new mustang ford is working on. 1200Hp straight from the factory smile.png
Well, thats a 200k car that only a few will be made and even less will own one. I can go down to dealer and drive off in a gt500 today, Thats what interests me. The GT500 isnt cheap by any means but it can be had in the 50's.

the new Aventador or nothing.

Before I am 50 yes, Now no....haha

you must not have heard about the new mustang ford is working on. 1200Hp straight from the factory :)

that's one nice thing about factory supercharged or turbo vehicles, they are extremely easy to make huge hp with very little money

well that was taken straight to the ass

And on that topic Sean, I grabbed my camera bag if you wanted to meet up today. Tomorrow might be better?

I have to go into work to clean up some issues and help the guy in the store. He is stuck with this managers fucked invintory.

I just ripped something in my back last night too. Hard to get in and out of the truck... But these seats... Ahhhh

Tomorrow is great. I have a meeting with GM from 12-1 but can meet you after if a slightly late lunch is acceptable.

that's awesome I just found out the wife is getting off early at 2 o'clock so I really better get my stuff at work done quick. so tomorrow will be the best for me too. I will bring my prayer rug.

:lol:

your taking what to the ass?

The hop is always fun.

Ford can keep their 1,200 Hp Ill go get a 06 gallardo drop 60k at heffner for 1,800 Hp. Have enough money for some go fast sticker decals, money to take the ole lady out to eat, and a tip for the valet. All the while looking better while doing it.

Ford can keep their 1,200 Hp Ill go get a 06 gallardo drop 60k at heffner for 1,800 Hp. Have enough money for some go fast sticker decals, money to take the ole lady out to eat, and a tip for the valet. All the while looking better while doing it.

yeah, I've heard each decal will add like 100hp :P

The staples interview went very well. Was asked back for a second all day 'interview' today, but as I thought the lil lady had some interviews today, and I have a DoD interview Thursday, I asked if I could do Friday instead. They informed me that they will be out of town Friday so Monday would be best. When told DoD took prescidence for me and my goals the interviewer understood, and said I would be foolish if I didn't feel that way.

The all day 'interview' is me shadowing one of their sales reps for a day, and seeing what he/she does for the day. To see if its somethng I think I can do, and teach others to do as they need managers, but you must start at the bottom. The pay is negotiable, but they are talking a 40 hr week starting at 500 a week with incentive pay on top based upon performance. Could be a great thing, could be shit. Also depends on how much of this 'sales' time is spent driving to and from businesses. I could eat 500 bucks pretty quicky, especially wince its 45 mins each way to and from the office. Then add in any other clients I need to go visit.....yikes.

J

so the staples job is an outside sales job where you have to pay for your own gas? is there a reimbursement or you consider the contractor?

It seems to be that way. I am going to go on Monday (if I do not get that DoD job) and find out for certain. I am hoping it is more of a direct campaign that is just putting a face to the name, rather than soliciting company to company. To me the best way to find out, is to go and see first hand.

J

BTW, I don't just swing on Sean's nuts.

J and R1 have both done me solid at a personal level with more than just great info.

For the most part I'm an fanboy of all the regulars.

The regulars are fan boys of one another for the most part. We each have our own experiences that brings a shit ton to the table, and has helped not only the forum grow, but ourselves as people. I just contribute as I can, learn what is offered as best as possible, and ask questions when I am uncertain of something.

J

I LOVE that car. So much. I declined sitting in one because I was affraid that if I fit, I would figure out a way.

no no   this is not your drunken passed our fantasy chill!

talking about the flatline issue

so some of you know i deal with alot of cops daily,

and over the past two weeks i have fallen victim to 3 corrupt cops, and its aggravating because im trying not to cause waves because well.. lets just say im not perfect

but in the last week 2 local officers have been brought up on charges .. arrested taken off pay roll and hung out to dry!

none of them are the cops that trumpet  me up but cop i know,.  this is wild!!

videos coming for all the whores around here

no no   this is not your drunken passed our fantasy chill!

talking about the flatline issue

lol! Yeah, I figured that's what it was about. Just a snowball that I don't think they should have gotten that upset over

so some of you know i deal with alot of cops daily,

and over the past two weeks i have fallen victim to 3 corrupt cops, and its aggravating because im trying not to cause waves because well.. lets just say im not perfect

but in the last week 2 local officers have been brought up on charges .. arrested taken off pay roll and hung out to dry!

none of them are the cops that trumpet  me up but cop i know,.  this is wild!!

Corruption needs to be prosecuted. Hopefully they can clean up the force.

J

Dick pic montage?

Dick pic montage?

Meatspin?`