Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not sure how you single parents fare. I've got no wife tonight and expect everything to be a chore.

I wouldn't even want to think about it

Fucking moron lol. I want to know who the guy with him was, since he was wearing a vest too.

I had three Marshalls pin a car in front of me and jump out with their cars with their guns drawn, just another day in paradise. 

2013 GT500 lays down 575rwhp / 612rwtq on dyno. Thats sick.... Pully, CAI and Tune and I bet it does 725+ to the wheels and daily driveable. INSANE

you must not have heard about the new mustang ford is working on. 1200Hp straight from the factory smile.png
Well, thats a 200k car that only a few will be made and even less will own one. I can go down to dealer and drive off in a gt500 today, Thats what interests me. The GT500 isnt cheap by any means but it can be had in the 50's.

the new Aventador or nothing.

F1 or GTFO.

Dude really locked up everything?

Dude really locked up everything?

Makes sense, hopefully the fresh start can go a bit better.

Gotta admit, it was a rough start. If he sticks around and actually proves himself he'll last. Hope he does his homework

Fell asleep a couple hours ago on a heating pad with some nasty back pain.  Woke up just now from a dream and wow is my back fucked.  It's kinda funny too because all this week I've been bouncing around work like I've been limber as hell.  Climbing on machines and jumping off them from heights I normally don't dare.  Yesterday I jumped from a particularly high machine and I remember thinking to myself that I was going to hurt, but did it anyways.  Sure as shit, my back, my entire back is on fire.  I need to remember to stop abusing my body one of these days.  I'm far from  a teenager.

I have no clue what I did, but my back is in so much pain too.

I hope you feel better too. I'm going to try to nap for a bit...

1114200990458AM_WifeBeer.jpg

A/C is out at the office again.  Awesome.  Was 85 up here at 7:50.

No reason to work in such condition!!!

No reason to work in such condition!!!

Starting to sweat through my dress shirt.  Might be time to get my gym bag out of the car. ;)

got any personal take off days built up ??

IT's never below 88 and 70% humidity at my work.  You walk in and it feels like a rain forest. Even in the winter, and let me tell you, it is horrible to be drenched in sweat, then put on a big ass heavy coat to walk outside in single digit weather with subzero wind chills.

Matt, grooveshark = fucking awesome. For that, when I will be in the US you get firewater.

We will get Romania level drunk.

And beyond!

Matt, grooveshark = fucking awesome. For that, when I will be in the US you get firewater.

We will get Romania level drunk.

And beyond!

You can light the good stuff on fire...

A/C is out at the office again. Awesome. Was 85 up here at 7:50.

You could be in a 120 degree warehouse infested with Mosquitos sniffing fishmeal dust.

A/C is out at the office again. Awesome. Was 85 up here at 7:50.

You could be in a 120 degree warehouse infested with Mosquitos sniffing fishmeal dust.

Damn. That is seriously crazy.

Last August I was getting readings over 200 on the tin walls with a temp gun.

The operators are in air conditioned loaders. I only go in to pull samples. The warehouse is about a half a football field full of ground up and cooked fish that has been ran through a hammer mill. If you have ever sniffed a can of those fish food flakes you get the general idea.

The pay is great right??

For sitting on my ass 95% of the time it's obscene.