Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Me too. Probably go to one in white bear or the one in Mpls. The Latuff guys are ok I guess, but I don't want my truck there......

not when I am not the one paying for it. Maybe I should send it there and put a shit load of audio stickers on it before I drop it off. Hmmmmmmm.

I'm running a damn errand this morning and emptying the truck out, but need it figured out soon so I can get the vehicle to them today and get the rental today.

I work tomorrow and working from basically 9-8, or later, makes it impossible to do this week.

Don't feel so bad. I'm on the way to work now and won't get off until around midnight tomorrow night

I'm running a damn errand this morning and emptying the truck out, but need it figured out soon so I can get the vehicle to them today and get the rental today.

I work tomorrow and working from basically 9-8, or later, makes it impossible to do this week.

Don't feel so bad. I'm on the way to work now and won't get off until around midnight tomorrow night

I'll trade salaries too. Let's do this.

:)

It's not the work, just the hours. Thanks for trying to cheer me up. I am sorry about the long shift for you, but good OT and DT eh?

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it.  Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different.  So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper.  Can't drop muscle mass that fast.  runlaugh.gif 

Sauna suit. In a sauna.

http://www.schoonoverbodyworks.com/Body/PaintColorMatch.aspx

Going to go with these guys so long as the work looks good when I get there.

The fact they are using waterborne is a good sign.  Many independents still have not switched over due to the high initial cost.  The fact that they have made the investment speaks volumes.

Has a good reputation, so then I looked up the paint they use on a forum for body shop people and figured it might be ok.

I'm really glad you confirmed what I was thinking. It's also in a really nice area that is close by.

Has a good reputation, so then I looked up the paint they use on a forum for body shop people and figured it might be ok.

I'm really glad you confirmed what I was thinking. I know you have a lot of experience. It's also in a really nice area that is close by.

Sitting waiting. Of course the boat would be 2 1/2 hrs late. Could have gotten another 2 hrs sleep.

also, fuck BMI

I agree, such an antiquated factor.

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it.  Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different.  So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper.  Can't drop muscle mass that fast.  runlaugh.gif 

Sauna suit. In a sauna.

qm.gifqm.gifSounds like an Xhibit meme.

also, fuck BMI

Could you pay for a dip test to show your TRUE bf% and possibly get them to lower the rate based upon current formulas, and not ancient myth? I say this because BMI is not only antiquated, but such a piss poor way to judge health.

J

Overdid it at the gym last night, but worth it.  Stinks life insurance goes by BMI as mine is not so great, but actual level of health between me and the mass majority of other guys 5'9" 207lbs. is quite different.  So if I could drop 18lbs. in a few days, my rate would get cheaper.  Can't drop muscle mass that fast.  :runlaugh: 

I didn't realize you were that big.  I can't imagine myself an inch taller with 50 extra lbs of muscle. 
Earlier this year, I have improved my BFP since and picked up a pinch of mass. AJ9H2231-copy.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't skip legs in the gym. Speaking of that, I am truly missing working out. I cannot wait to be in my new place.

J

also, fuck BMI

Could you pay for a dip test to show your TRUE bf% and possibly get them to lower the rate based upon current formulas, and not ancient myth? I say this because BMI is not only antiquated, but such a piss poor way to judge health.

J

They send a service and they only test for BMI.

I didn't realize you were that big.  I can't imagine myself an inch taller with 50 extra lbs of muscle. 
Earlier this year, I have improved my BFP since and picked up a pinch of mass. AJ9H2231-copy.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't skip legs in the gym. Speaking of that, I am truly missing working out. I cannot wait to be in my new place.

J

Actually, I rarely touch legs in the gym.  Just a few squats here and there, with the occasional leg press.

also, fuck BMI

J

BMI was originally developed purely for statistical purposes, so it was useless to begin with :D

The only test I did for my life insurance policy was a DNA swab.

Cleaned out the hard drive on the laptop. Current install of XP was easily salvageable. Free stuff is always nice, especially when it still works.

yq3zgxZ.png?1?4374