Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Everybody loves a muff stain

Muff stain ftw!

"The Legend Of Shelby The Swamp Man" you have to watch this show. Love it!

That show is complete horseshit. My dad grew up with Sheri and her son is the same age as I am. They are no where near that redneck and come from a well off family.

Its still a fun show to watch though

Their website lists it as a non-Turbo, but Autotrader as one. Price at $49k it better be a Turbo...

Ford wanted 8 grand less for the exploder sport.

tongue.png

Yuk.

I really don't know how they sell cars. WIth my discount, I can buy new. People who don't get what I get, why on Earth do they buy? I priced a Mustang 2 years ago. $39K after all was said and done. $39K! For a Mustang! Granted, I LOVE Mustangs, but it's a MUSTANG. Why would I pay that for that? And the Shelby? Seriously? $70K? And people buy them?????!!!!!

That is what I was thinking....aside from being not fast, the explorer sport is the best SUV I have been in when you include the sync system etc etc.

It handles really well for an SUV too. I tried to get it to break traction and couldn't. On my test drive.

All that said though, it's too much. 30k it's the best deal ever. 40k, it's painful, 55k and I feel like they are telling me to fuck off.

Something that a lot of people I know take into consideration is they didn't take any government money and the vehicles are still much better than the Chevy options.

GMC has some SUV competition, but other than that Ford's focus, fusion, and Taurus destroy domestic options other than the 300 and that thing is 50k+.

Since when is the 300 50+?

Since when is the 300 50+?

SRT 8 starts at $49,450. The less powerful ones, when equipped to the top are over 50. Pick your poison.

Ford didn't take money on this bail out but they did swindle about 23,000,000 people over bad transmissions.

Ford didn't take money on this bail out but they did swindle about 23,000,000 people over bad transmissions.

What transmissions?

I don't know about it. Every big company avoids a recall. But that is pretty big.

The new 300 is real pretty when done right though.

The BRAND new E class is crazy looking. Looks like they got one of those Lexus fish designers involved in the front end.

Yeah havent glanced at them since the new model came out. I know the SRT8 is impressive but damn

The rental I have is a traverse.

At first blush, Fucking awesome. After 10 min, garbage compared to the edge or whatever ford has in the same vein. The bow tie tried to church it up by putting stitching through it's foam like fake leather dash, and the entertainment system is actually a chore to use. I want to pull over to change radio stations.

Buttons are metal touch sensitive goofy things like the original PS3 has for the power button. Only these don't work unless you push harder than you would a normal button.

Yeah havent glanced at them since the new model came out. I know the SRT8 is impressive but damn

Isn't that shit crazy? What the fuck.

Unless it's a damn miracle on the road...... Just crazy priced.

Dem beats, have you heard of SARMs? Maybe from your involvement in powerlifting? If you have, do you have any input of knowledge of them? I ask because you seem to know quite a bit on the topic.

Dem beats, have you heard of SARMs? Maybe from your involvement in powerlifting? If you have, do you have any input of knowledge of them? I ask because you seem to know quite a bit on the topic.

I do know quite a bit. They are not truely androgens but contact the androgen receptor. Dumbed down, for performance enhancement reasons, they can help build muscle without complele destroying your natural testosterone production.

The FDA hasn't put them in the androgen category yet so they are not illeagal in the same severity. Some people combine them with SERMS after they use strong drugs. They feel it helps them "keep their gains".

Edited by dem beats

Best stuff ever to hit the counter was Androstat850. Too bad FDA pulled it. Guess it caused too many liver failures.

Their website lists it as a non-Turbo, but Autotrader as one. Price at $49k it better be a Turbo...

tongue.png

Yuk.

I really don't know how they sell cars. WIth my discount, I can buy new. People who don't get what I get, why on Earth do they buy? I priced a Mustang 2 years ago. $39K after all was said and done. $39K! For a Mustang! Granted, I LOVE Mustangs, but it's a MUSTANG. Why would I pay that for that? And the Shelby? Seriously? $70K? And people buy them?????!!!!!
That is what I was thinking....aside from being not fast, the explorer sport is the best SUV I have been in when you include the sync system etc etc.

It handles really well for an SUV too. I tried to get it to break traction and couldn't. On my test drive.

Wuss, I got it to break traction.

I do know quite a bit. They are not truely androgens but contact the androgen receptor. Dumbed down for performance enhancement reasons, they can help build muscle without complele destroying your natural testosterone production.

The FDA hasn't put them in the androgen category yet so they are not illeagal in the same severity. Some people combine them with SERMS after they use strong drugs. They feel it helps them "keep their gains".

still legal to buy at the moment. Amazing gain and weight loss from what I have been reading. Sounds legit to me. Less side affects and a fraction of the price of my last gear cycle.

At first blush, Fucking awesome. After 10 min, garbage compared to the edge or whatever ford has in the same vein. The bow tie tried to church it up by putting stitching through it's foam like fake leather dash, and the entertainment system is actually a chore to use. I want to pull over to change radio stations.

Buttons are metal touch sensitive goofy things like the original PS3 has for the power button. Only these don't work unless you push harder than you would a normal button.

The Edge is the worst Ford too. Should be replaced pretty soon wink.png

The rental I have is a traverse.At first blush, Fucking awesome. After 10 min, garbage compared to the edge or whatever ford has in the same vein. The bow tie tried to church it up by putting stitching through it's foam like fake leather dash, and the entertainment system is actually a chore to use. I want to pull over to change radio stations.Buttons are metal touch sensitive goofy things like the original PS3 has for the power button. Only these don't work unless you push harder than you would a normal button.

The Edge is the worst Ford too. Should be replaced pretty soon ;)
a side from the steep drop off of the nose of the car, we really like our edge. Not too fast in way of performance but suits my wife well. Tiny bit too small for me to drive with carseats in the back though.

tongue.png

Yuk.

Wuss, I got it to break traction.

:-)

My buddy and the sales guy were white knuckled as it was. And you know the turns better than me I am sure. Maury ford.

I do know quite a bit. They are not truely androgens but contact the androgen receptor. Dumbed down for performance enhancement reasons, they can help build muscle without complele destroying your natural testosterone production.

still legal to buy at the moment. Amazing gain and weight loss from what I have been reading. Sounds legit to me. Less side affects and a fraction of the price of my last gear cycle.

Not nearly the same awesome results. Not even 75% of the same. But yes, it works.

The Edge is the worst Ford too. Should be replaced pretty soon wink.png

That box thing was worse than the edge. But the sync and the interior of the edge are better than the traverse.

I like not getting 7mpg though.

I do know quite a bit. They are not truely androgens but contact the androgen receptor. Dumbed down, for performance enhancement reasons, they can help build muscle without complele destroying your natural testosterone production.

A SERM is used to block estrogen in the system from testosterone aromatizing in the body and converting to estrogen when testosterone levels get high. A SERM will only block the receptors so estrogen cannot get in so there is a high likelihood that you could have estrogen rebound after stopping the use of a SERM. Estrogen is what will cause men to get gyno and grow tits. Its better to run something like Aromasin in a heavy cycle. Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor or (AI) and it actually reduces estrogen instead of just blocking it so you won't have to worry about estrogen rebound after stopping the AI as long as you stop using it roughly 2wks after a cycle as most testosterones that are used in a cycle have a half life of 2wks

Not nearly the same awesome results. Not even 75% of the same. But yes, it works.

better than fed time...

3tXXM7s.jpg

What does the cock lever do? In movies, why do they point the gun at someone's face and the cock the gun?