Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Busted ass on the Mark tonight.  Hoping to get it sold so I can get the TC.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/3906220278.html

They need a little love, but still a good deal.

I was talking to him and he was super weird about meeting me. I originally contacted him like 6 months ago, and I tried again about a month ago and he acted weird again. If anyone does get them it's a hell of a deal. 

otQcAz9.jpg

Ok?

J

My needs protein and PUSSY

Ironically, right about the time you were typing this I was filling my wife's pussy with protein.

My needs protein and PUSSY

Ironically, right about the time you were typing this I was filling my wife's pussy with protein.

:rimshot:

Where do you think Sean sources his?

:rimshot:

I don't understand women.

Take my wife for example.......... Please, take her.

Don't forget to tip the wait staff!

otQcAz9.jpg

Ok?

J

It's commentary on the fact that someone who didn't commit a crime, "just" reported the crime is set up to do more time than anyone who committed the crime.

Funny to hipsters, sad to everyone, maybe painful for soldiers to read.

Jose Li wants to let you in on a secret: FedEx owes you money. UPS too. If you run a business that regularly ships items, odds are that around 5% of those shipments arrive late, entitling

you to a full refund for each one. “Even if a driver delivers it a minute late you’re entitled to get 100% of your money back,” Li explains gleefully.

He should know. For nearly six years Li, 41, ran FedEx’s e-commerce and retail division. Before that he worked in Jamba Juice’s supply chain department. Now as the CEO of 71lbs he’s exploiting that experience to help small businesses take advantage of a little known money-back guarantee.

Founded in 2011, 71lbs uses its customers’ credentials to plug in to FedEx and UPS’ tracking systems. The company then automatically files claims when shipments arrive late. Each time

shippers cough up a refund 71lbs takes 50%, then sends the rest to the customer. Though Li won’t disclose precise revenues, he says that the company brings in “tens of thousands” in monthly sales. How can Li take such a generous chunk of each refund? He points out that 80% of his customers had never heard of the money-back policy in the first place. “It’s like free money,” he says. “A lot of people almost want to kiss me they look so good in front of their boss.” 71lbs doesn’t charge sign up or subscription fees, so customers never actually pay the company. In fact, their only financial interaction with the company consists of receiving a lump sum in their bank accounts every Friday. Li says that the $2 billion worth of shipping refunds go

unclaimed every year.

Based in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., 71lbs has raised $600,000 in seed funding from Techstars Chicago, The Pritzker Group and OCA Ventures. Five hundred small businesses currently use the company, with many coming from e-commerce platforms like BigCommerce and Etsy. Going forward, Li says he wants to tackle more hidden surcharges.

There are over 500 obscure charges that shippers can use to squeeze their customers, he says. If you ship an item to a business located on the first floor of a residential building, for example,  shippers will sometimes slyly charge a $9 “residential fee.” The company’s odd name comes from another devious charge–any package over 71 lbs, even if it’s 71.01 lbs, is immediately subject to a surcharge of as much as $130. Li is hoping to gather data and develop algorithms to help customer avoid such penalties and file claims for false charges. The company currently has six full time employees.

So how does FedEx feel about all of this? Representatives said FedEx doesn’t comment on the business models of other companies. But Li admitted he’d been reluctant to even change his LinkedIn status after starting 71lbs, lest former colleagues see that he was exploiting their system. “It’s a little bit of a sensitive discussion,” he admits.

Edited by Penguin4x4

You callin' me a hipster?  

Hipster+Dog.+Just+a+small+town+girl_5262

jh_pic_090501_DrumRoll.jpg

The Expedition is now in the hands of the total claim dept.

Waaawaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa

If I weren't moving

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/tls/4014782331.html

Probably better options, but I want something.

I'm not a fan of Jet.  You can find a good Bridgeport for that money with some tooling as well.  Considering the Jet has none, I wouldn't touch it.

As my tires alone are 1200 bucks I'm not sure what dollar I should settle for. Do they even count "aftermarket" upgrades?

249xxx but new engine at 180, e-fan, tires, and a DVD system built into the truck for the back seats. And my 880prs lol.

I guess the general rule is if they total it I get either 100% of the "value" or 80% and the truck back.

Waaawaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa

Guess the body shop guys got the car and were like "FUCK THIS SHIT, YO"

nNAF8YS.jpg?1

St. John Moses Browning. Hallelujah.

And he thought the high power was an upgrade too.

If I weren't moving

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/tls/4014782331.html

Probably better options, but I want something.

I'm not a fan of Jet.  You can find a good Bridgeport for that money with some tooling as well.  Considering the Jet has none, I wouldn't touch it.
Bridgeports seem to go for 3x that here. Was actually looking for a Drill Press and thought that is stupid in comparison. tongue.png

Waaawaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa

Guess the body shop guys got the car and were like "FUCK THIS SHIT, YO"

He had what I thought of as an optimistic cost of 2500-3000 as the absolute top cost. But 9 days to complete. Meaning I have the rental until the 29th.

As my tires alone are 1200 bucks I'm not sure what dollar I should settle for. Do they even count "aftermarket" upgrades?

249xxx but new engine at 180, e-fan, tires, and a DVD system built into the truck for the back seats. And my 880prs lol.

I guess the general rule is if they total it I get either 100% of the "value" or 80% and the truck back.

Wear items add no value sad.png