Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Meghan fox syndrome. Light eyes and dark hair accentuate the beauty.

Speaking of negotiation, I will be going from the temp agency to a direct position in the company in the next month or two. Currently those of us who came from the same agency are getting 18 an hour. From what we have been told the staffing agency is paid between 21 and 23 an hour for us.

Considering that my production numbers are always well over what is expected, my accuracy is stellar, and I have been 'un officially' put into a mentor status by the shift manager, would I be out of line by asking for 25 an hour when the time comes?

J

Speaking of negotiation, I will be going from the temp agency to a direct position in the company in the next month or two. Currently those of us who came from the same agency are getting 18 an hour. From what we have been told the staffing agency is paid between 21 and 23 an hour for us.

Considering that my production numbers are always well over what is expected, my accuracy is stellar, and I have been 'un officially' put into a mentor status by the shift manager, would I be out of line by asking for 25 an hour when the time comes?

J

Ask for it for sure. You might get suprised. However, you have to realise they will be chewing up your medical and vacation and retirement benefits.

This the DOD job?

I'm not making a lot of money at this store... But god damn some of the women are beautiful.

Where were you and where are you?

I know. Employee of mine has a mill sitting in my office in MI. I can just use it....but I "need" a drill press.

Regular ole drill press, put a Wahlstrom float lock drill press vise on it and leave the table unlocked, best way I've found to drill holes on a drill press.  

Drill press would probably better fit your needs though, able to drill more versatile holes and has lots more daylight between the table and the spindle for tall parts and long drill bits.  

I'm not making a lot of money at this store... But god damn some of the women are beautiful.

Where were you and where are you?

Maplewood and now Woodbury

I bet you could use some of that fancy measurement shit you sell to make sure it's working right too.

;)

I actually don't even need to drill any holes right now....but I will.

The traverse is hurting my knees. I can't get the seat in a position that the center console area doesn't press on my outer knee.

I have put a hunnidmiles on it though.

J

Ask for it for sure. You might get suprised. However, you have to realise they will be chewing up your medical and vacation and retirement benefits.

This the DOD job?

That is done at a set price. Medical I am still covered for another almost 200 days under TriCare from the Army (transition coverage) and I have full VA medical if needed. I will have to buy into tho, as my daughter needs it.

Retirement, I will be looking into once I go with The company full on. Thru the temp agency it is a joke.

J

And no pics for you perverts.

lame.gif

I bet you could use some of that fancy measurement shit you sell to make sure it's working right too.

wink.png

He may be scared of what sort of TIR he finds...  

Aaron =PLUR baby

NOT hipster. Unless you have a wolf shirt I don't know about.

wink.png

He may be scared of what sort of TIR he finds...

I've helped Kurt Manu. do a ton of those and similar measurements.