Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

In fact, I'd rather have an el cheapo smoker and a controller for low and slow than that without a controller.

Like a UDS or keg smoker

I am not old enough for a Benz

Wasn't aware that you had to be old to drive a Benz ;)

Can't tell you how many BM'er and Porsche sales people have told me that I am too young for my car.  Of course I think, oh, nice fucking sales process moron....although in general I agree on a personal level.

That being said, I am not old enough to have kids yet, or a professional job.  etc.

Not old enough to have kids? Aren't you in your 30s?

Or do you mean that's the salesman saucing you up?

I am not old enough for a Benz

Wasn't aware that you had to be old to drive a Benz ;)
Can't tell you how many BM'er and Porsche sales people have told me that I am too young for my car. Of course I think, oh, nice pucking sales process moron....although in general I agree on a personal level.

That being said, I am not old enough to have kids yet, or a professional job. etc.

Not old enough to have kids? Aren't you in your 30s?

Or do you mean that's the salesman saucing you up?

30's? He's old enough to be most members grandpa.

Curious to see how it mounts.  There is no option for the Viking, but I have a very simple plate that the owner of Rocks made for me for free :)

How the eff did you work that out?

I feel like I should go drive an Escalade again...but am pretty sure the result will make me not excited.

Indeed don't waste your time

Seriously... Don't.

I know, but I have access to all sorts of GM shit right through the back door.  My gut says no amount of aftermarket suspension will do anything to make it anywhere near acceptable though

Curious to see how it mounts.  There is no option for the Viking, but I have a very simple plate that the owner of Rocks made for me for free smile.png

How the eff did you work that out?

I called him.

Trouble is there are really what about 5 cars that work for me.

Porsche CTT, Jeep SRT8, BMW X6/5 ///M, ML63 and perhaps a turbo'd, dropped, and modded Escalade.  Nothing else is even really close :(

Then you limit things by: I've already had an ML so meh, the X6 M is too much $$, the X5M isn't as nice as the ML and the Jeep is a Chrysler.  I suppose that means I get ass raped by ze GErmans again

Damnit, Adrian! Get back to work!

h2B5B001B.jpg

Damnit, Adrian! Get back to work!

h2B5B001B.jpg

Absolute win. I'm giving it a try Sunday, since I never even tested my hammock :D

Finally closing on my first house. Feeling accomplished!

Epic man. When do you actually close?
Should be in by the end of November! Thinking about having a buddy move in to help out. I can afford it on my own but I don't think that I want to live by myself and I could save much more with some help.

Fixored

SO correct man!

Also I have made a personal commitment to be tobacco, alcohol, and fast food free for the next 14 days. I know to most people that is nothing but after I realized that I probably haven't been without all three for that long since I was 16 (9 years ago) I decided to go for it. My ultimate goal is to quit smoking, lose weight, and cut back on drinking. 

No worries you got this Rick!

Thanks Neal, I'm confident! 

Went to Pioneer to see the new head units coming out. Thank God the new low to mid level decks look about 100x better than this year's models. They don't look cheap. lol

Looks like the problem with the Miata is a cracked hose on the intake, not a plug lead. 

Hmm, rust on the front fenders, rest is fine. The seller and I am $150 apart, if I don't get a positive answer on my offer I'll add $75, in hopes he'll take it. 

Don't settle just because of price. Get the car you really want.

Apart from that rust it's checks the list: 94, 1.8, low-ish mileage. There also is the risk of something acting up on the way back but that's valid for any car. 

Hard to believe some of those girls are the same