Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It was in one of those welfare food stores frequented by Hispanics.

Man stereotypes are great lol.

It was not a stereotype. It was a no name food store in the poor Hispanic neighborhood in the town I work in, that is frequented by Hispanic patrons with WIC and "we accept EBT" all over the store.

Results today, for shits and giggles:

Squat 243#

Bench 177#

Deadlift 265#

Bodyweight 177# smile.png

That is awesome man. Straight juggernaut.

Thank you. 

According to the coach deadlifts could have been 10-20 more but I blocked myself psychologically. 

Holy shit, a girl I went on two dates and then never told her anything messaged me today saying I was an ass for not calling her if she did not put out. After I explained what's what, everything was fine and she wanted to borrow some money.

Quality GF material right there...

A thorough, and I mean thorough, home inspection would be in order, considering its age.

It is owned by the guy who owns Mahoghany Bay.  He restores beautiful old wood boats that get shipped out all over the country.  His work is super detail oriented so my guess is that the house was done extremely well....not that it wouldn't be expected to high hell and there is no way I'd offer over $1M for it.

hBD78C230.jpg

Wait....wut?

PARKOUR!

Holy shit, a girl I went on two dates and then never told her anything messaged me today saying I was an ass for not calling her if she did not put out. After I explained what's what, everything was fine and she wanted to borrow some money.

Tell her you borrow money to people all the time and now your broke.

Squat 243#

Bench 177#

Deadlift 265#

Pulling the same numbers @ 250. You're making me look bad, Adrian.

.....unless you put out, then PappiChulo has pesos for princess.

hBD78C230.jpg

Wait....wut?

PARKOUR!

Gesundheit.

du%2Bhast%2Bmich.png

A thorough, and I mean thorough, home inspection would be in order, considering its age.

It is owned by the guy who owns Mahoghany Bay.  He restores beautiful old wood boats that get shipped out all over the country.  His work is super detail oriented so my guess is that the house was done extremely well....not that it wouldn't be expected to high hell and there is no way I'd offer over $1M for it.

I'm more worried about the boring stuff; particularly electrical, HVAC, structure, roof, termite damage, & plumbing. Obviously I would need to thumb through the CC&R's too.

I'm a cynical, paranoid asshole by nature.

Well, I wanted to make out and if it led to sex, fine, she though otherwise. I just told her I'm broke since I'm buying a Miata :lol: No pesos for you princess.

Squat 243#

Bench 177#

Deadlift 265#

Pulling the same numbers @ 250. You're making me look bad, Adrian.

That was 1RM, make me deadlift that much 2-3 reps...it's not gonna happen. 

Feels good to lowball on ebay. If they bite, I'm getting a hardtop on the cheap-cheap. 

I don't understand football, or the love for that game.... Or any sport. But there I do enjoy people's attitudes when it is a win rather than a loss.

Well, I wanted to make out and if it led to sex, fine, she though otherwise. I just told her I'm broke since I'm buying a Miata laugh.png No pesos for you princess.

Tell her if she sucks your dick you'll give her $5