Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Saw him play pre-Leno and now after and HOLY FUCKING SHIT.  He's been practicing.

Eric Harland will go down as one of the best drummers of all time as well.  Really was unfuckingbelievable.

Only two bad parts.  1) We sat right in front of the Fender Rhodes amplifier so Craig Taborn was a bit too loud.  Of course, for front row seats I should holler too loud.  and 2) They didn't mic up Kevin Eubanks voice.  His harmonizing grunts were fucking awesome and outside of where we were sitting no one could hear them.

I'd recommend sitting central if you go.  Being behind the drummer is never good acoustically and if you are right of stage you'll be blasted by the keys.

Chance to hear probably the best bass player on the planet that is currently living and one of the best guitarists.

I would wholeheartedly recommend going for the show if they come by your town. One of the most spectacular shows of musicianship I've ever seen. IMAG0622_zpseb5d2fb5.jpg

Are they comming back?

Never heard of them or any of the names you mentioned.

Not sure, my buddy gets to see them next week in Seattle as well. Dave tours here everytime he releases an album. I've seen him with Eubanks's brother a few times.

Just: Evanston, Phoenix, LA, SF, Seattle before going on a Euro tour.

That only covers through 11-26, but these guys don't tour non-stop like rock bands.

oh man its been so long since I've done a single bicep curl :lol: :lol:

quick question. 

sls 8's in my doors. i usually add lots of non-hardening clay around the baffle but the clay tends to go to shit after a few months. any reason not to try duct seal instead? roughly the same density as clay and its cheap. 

:(

Went to the wrong church too. I planned on missing some of the service but being there for internment etc.

Ate with everyone and I brought my camera, captured 4 generations.

Well I did it.

2014 Z71 crewcab. Loaded except leather. Too hot in Texas for leather. Although the cooled seats may help. Still don't like it for a daily.

Nice! They have cooled seats? Wow.

12oz curls baby

I curl those about 24 times per night tongue.png

AAAnnnndddd you still blow a .00

12oz curls baby

I curl those about 24 times per night tongue.png

How much does a bourbon weigh?

The glass sitting next to me right now weighs ~6 Oz... I love a 6Oz 94 proof glass of heaven.

Busy as fuck today. I came in this morning and was asked to fire a tech, which I did. So yeah, we got busy as hell, after a weekend of training from 6AM till 6PM I didn;t need a busy day. Fucking tired and now fucking drunk...

Well I did it.

2014 Z71 crewcab. Loaded except leather. Too hot in Texas for leather. Although the cooled seats may help. Still don't like it for a daily.

Nice

Cooled seats are the shit!

Well I did it.

Pics!

Nice truck Steve!

quick question. 

sls 8's in my doors. i usually add lots of non-hardening clay around the baffle but the clay tends to go to shit after a few months. any reason not to try duct seal instead? roughly the same density as clay and its cheap.

Any mass is fine.

After a long day working in the Haunt and talking to the ghost with in the building, I am going to relax and watch Making Monsters.