Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

200'

We usually pull ours up by hand.

FUCK. My well pump shit the bed this am. Truck coming to yank it right now. Pulling nearly 15amps and it is only a 1hp...

Had that happen to me last year. At 300 feet and fried electrical. It got hit by lightning, so I figured Nationwide would be on my side. Nope. $3600 to have it done (opted for the best pump available and the best wire) and they shit on me. Fuck Nationwide. I dropped those cunts.

FUCK. My well pump shit the bed this am. Truck coming to yank it right now. Pulling nearly 15amps and it is only a 1hp...

Had that happen to me last year. At 300 feet and fried electrical. It got hit by lightning, so I figured Nationwide would be on my side. Nope. $3600 to have it done (opted for the best pump available and the best wire) and they shit on me. Fuck Nationwide. I dropped those c-words.

Shoulda went to lowes. They got 1h submergable pumps for like 3 bills.

Ur a big strapping young lad I'm sure you'd be able to yang it up.

200'

Considering they have been here since 7:30 and I just got water now I am glad I am not...

Had that happen to me last year. At 300 feet and fried electrical. It got hit by lightning, so I figured Nationwide would be on my side. Nope. $3600 to have it done (opted for the best pump available and the best wire) and they shit on me. Fuck Nationwide. I dropped those cunts.

So you are saying nationwide is not on your side?

200'

Considering they have been here since 7:30 and I just got water now I am glad I am not...

Your taller. Makes it easier. And if that doesn't work, tie it to the ML and give it hell.

200'

They gotta be charging by the hour OR there is no easy access to the well.  You can get a new well and tank put in for that price around here.  You can get a 5 horse 175 PSI pump and tank put in for 5k.  Our water table is also around 200 feet here. 

Moved to fl about two years ago for about 6 months on a temp spot and came back 1 year ago.

Fuck meant to quote jordan....mobile is kicking my ass

Just testing hdmi output pn my phone....now to find a way to piggyback my wireless keyboard.

So you are saying nationwide is not on your side?
I wish it were lightning, Travelers would have paid.

Only out $2700 though. Could have been WAY worse.

200'

They gotta be charging by the hour OR there is no easy access to the well.  You can get a new well and tank put in for that price around here.  You can get a 5 horse 175 PSI pump and tank put in for 5k.  Our water table is also around 200 feet here.
Labor was $660. 110/hr. Probably should have been faster, but wth