Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I kept watching & waiting and waiting

BBM is finally out.

Sweet.

Google Hangouts ftw! Getting SMS support On top of google voice support that it already has.

It's no "what does the fox say"

But dick jokes will be funny until I am dead.

I cannot help myself.

It's no "what does the fox say"

But dick jokes will be funny until I am dead.

I cannot help myself.

MKader17, on 24 Oct 2013 - 20:13, said:

dem beats, on 24 Oct 2013 - 15:46, said:

BBM is finally out.

Sweet.

Google Hangouts ftw! Getting SMS support On top of google voice support that it already has.

What

200'

We usually pull ours up by hand.

Considering they have been here since 7:30 and I just got water now I am glad I am not...

I asked dad today and he said ours is right around 160 ft down. He always made us do things the hard way while he watched. :)

Just saw a special How It's Made on the Rolls Royce Phantom. Insane.

Hmm, car-limbo competition and SPL competition at this weekends drag race. The Miata is perfect for the limbo and I need to figure out a way to put a box in the passenger seat and wire an amp :lol:

Moved to fl about two years ago for about 6 months on a temp spot and came back 1 year ago.

Well shit man. You find yourself up in Tampa or going to Disney let me know.

J

FUCK. My well pump shit the bed this am. Truck coming to yank it right now. Pulling nearly 15amps and it is only a 1hp...

Had that happen to me last year. At 300 feet and fried electrical. It got hit by lightning, so I figured Nationwide would be on my side. Nope. $3600 to have it done (opted for the best pump available and the best wire) and they shit on me. Fuck Nationwide. I dropped those cunts.

So you are saying nationwide is not on your side?

No. I assure you, they are not.

BBM is finally out.

Sweet.

What

Hangouts is a cross platform messaging service. It works on apple, android, browsers, etc... On iOS they just added the ability to make WiFi phone calls and if you have a Google voice number you can call through that.

Its expected that Hangouts for Android will support that and SMS when 4.4 - KitKat comes out soon.

This will give you messaging across any platform.

BBM is finally out.

Sweet.

What

Hangouts is a cross platform messaging service. It works on apple, android, browsers, etc... On iOS they just added the ability to make WiFi phone calls and if you have a Google voice number you can call through that.

Its expected that Hangouts for Android will support that and SMS when 4.4 - KitKat comes out soon.

So it's just like text messaging & Facebook messenger app?

FUCK. My well pump shit the bed this am. Truck coming to yank it right now. Pulling nearly 15amps and it is only a 1hp...

Had that happen to me last year. At 300 feet and fried electrical. It got hit by lightning, so I figured Nationwide would be on my side. Nope. $3600 to have it done (opted for the best pump available and the best wire) and they shit on me. Fuck Nationwide. I dropped those cunts.

So you are saying nationwide is not on your side?

No. I assure you, they are not.

Yes, they are. They just never specified WHICH side of you they're on. ;)

BBM is finally out.

Sweet.

What

All VM, Email, SMS etc? including windows?

Neal, I SO want one of these for my 2.5yr old. We could put him to work in the haunt. tongue.png

Neal, I SO want one of these for my 2.5yr old. We could put him to work in the haunt. tongue.png

That is sweet! Just pick him up a morph suite and some EL wire and you can make your own even better. :)

Moved to fl about two years ago for about 6 months on a temp spot and came back 1 year ago.

Well shit man. You find yourself up in Tampa or going to Disney let me know.

J

Wow yea tampa is pretty damn close. I've actually been looking at moving to the sarasota area because I hate ft myers.

Oh, nothing. Just need to replace the A/C compressor on this here R8.

ku-xlarge.jpg