Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oh, nothing. Just need to replace the A/C compressor on this here R8.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Because Audi. sigh.gif

FUCK. My well pump shit the bed this am. Truck coming to yank it right now. Pulling nearly 15amps and it is only a 1hp...

Had that happen to me last year. At 300 feet and fried electrical. It got hit by lightning, so I figured Nationwide would be on my side. Nope. $3600 to have it done (opted for the best pump available and the best wire) and they shit on me. Fuck Nationwide. I dropped those cunts.
So you are saying nationwide is not on your side?

No. I assure you, they are not.

Yes, they are. They just never specified WHICH side of you they're on. ;)

USAA insurance ftw. If you are or were a soldier I highly recommended them. Great fir banking too. One stop shop.

FUCK. My well pump shit the bed this am. Truck coming to yank it right now. Pulling nearly 15amps and it is only a 1hp...

Had that happen to me last year. At 300 feet and fried electrical. It got hit by lightning, so I figured Nationwide would be on my side. Nope. $3600 to have it done (opted for the best pump available and the best wire) and they shit on me. Fuck Nationwide. I dropped those cunts.
So you are saying nationwide is not on your side?

No. I assure you, they are not.

Yes, they are. They just never specified WHICH side of you they're on. wink.png

USAA insurance ftw. If you are or were a soldier I highly recommended them. Great fir banking too. One stop shop.

I love me some USAA.

Oh, nothing. Just need to replace the A/C compressor on this here R8.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Good thing I only drive 1,000 miles a year and it's still under warranty.

Many of you might be surprised to learn that for a brief period in the 80s there were actually two active professional football leagues in the United States. In addition to the National Football League (NFL), there was a totally independent rival league called the United States Football League (USFL). As crazy as this sounds, there was actually a time when the USFL posed a fairly significant challenge to the NFL's dominance in American football. One major advantage the USFL had was they did not adhere to any pre-ordained contract limits or salary caps, so they were free to toss huge contracts at future NFL superstars like Doug Flutie, Herschel Walker, Jim Kelly and Steve Young. Steve Young was a particularly big coup for the USFL. In 1984, Young rejected the NFL draft and instead accepted a record setting $40 million contract with the USFL's Los Angeles Express. The contract was extraordinary for two main reasons: First, it was the largest sports contract ever awarded in history up to that point, equal to more than $90 million today after adjusting for inflation. And second, it wasn't a standard contract that paid a set amount over four or five years. To help the fledgling team and league survive, Steve agreed to accept his payment in the form of an annuity that would be spread out over 40 years. That means, despite the fact that the USFL went bankrupt long ago, today Steve Young is still earning millions of dollars every year off a contract he signed 30 years ago with a team that no longer exits.

Well, two hours of man time and BAM. Naked sled.

IMAG0649_zps0e708f2f.jpg

IMAG0648_zps6e5d9160.jpg

It'd be more naked, but this pesky bolt is bent. Any ideas on how to get it out?

IMAG0650_zpsa72133de.jpg

Great too, since both a arms are now only held on by one bent bolt. Others are still "in" but all ready to pop.

Pulled: track, skid, hood, carbs, airbox, ski's, tie rods, reserve gas, tail light, secondary clutch, chaincase & gears, and almost some a-arms.

The bitch is going to be pulling the coolers. I fuckin' hate rivets. Well removing them anyways.

Also have an egged out rear suspension mount. sad.png Don't really feel like "fixing" that.

Looks fun Sean, did you get the bent bolt out. As for your rear suspension mount, can you use a bronze bushing to correct it?

Not sure what to correct the egging. Guys either replace the plate or weld from what I can see.

If you send it to me now, I could have you all fixed up by Sunday. I have access to a complete machine shop.

If is on the way

It is always on the way. :)

I am down to one machinest and he works M-F 5-5, so that means when I am there I get to make chips when needed.

I'm not completely sure, but I may have shit out my soul.

trippy.gif

I'm not completely sure, but I may have shit out my soul.

I felt the very same thing about 45 seconds ago.

If is on the way

It is always on the way. smile.png

I am down to one machinest and he works M-F 5-5, so that means when I am there I get to make chips when needed.

Can you machine polycarbonate?

If is on the way

It is always on the way. smile.png

Can you machine polycarbonate?

I have machined lexan, nylon, duralon, and uhmw.

That's actually kinda funny.

Even better with a little tape

10137759046_54ed5ab9e9_c.jpg