Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks guys. It was in his sleep softly.

I was there on Thursday and a priest from his church came by when I was there. His oldest child showed up too and so we got to do a final rights of the sick. He looks pretty happy to have had that done.

He knew I think.

He was a great man and as he said in the little movie about him he had a satisfied life.

I'm going to make a bunch of prints from the pictures I took this summer. Most recent and really nice pics of my grandfather.

I think I will give one to each family. I don't want to wait until Christmas, but doing it at the funeral would be weird for those not in my family who didn't get one.

Time I coughed up some $$ for lenses. This will be another one of those once in a lifetime chances to get family pictures.

Gramps passed away this morning.

Sorry Matt. :( Edited by nem

My 18-135 is ok..... But I'm tempted to just get a 50ish fast prime and the 70-200.

A wide faster zoom would be cool too, but I'm cheep and for wide shots I don't need as much speed or DOF....

My 18-135 is ok..... But I'm tempted to just get a 50ish fast prime and the 70-200.

A wide faster zoom would be cool too, but I'm cheep and for wide shots I don't need as much speed or DOF....

I have a tamron 28-200 (very old lense) but I'll probably be switching it out for a Tamron 18-270 for a great daily lense.

I have a tamron 28-200 (very old lense) but I'll probably be switching it out for a Tamron 18-270 for a great daily lense.

I honestly would have a hard time dealing with less than an f2.8

I have been spoiled and would like to cover events with as little flash as possible.

Shit. This is probably going to be the toughest loss I have dealt with. Gramps raised me.

I don't feel much of anything right now.

You guys are making me want to go buy my Zeiss. Please stop all this lens talk. B-)

Sorry to hear Matt. From the bit you have said in the past he sounds like a great man who lived a great life.

J

Shit. This is probably going to be the toughest loss I have dealt with. Gramps raised me.

I sure know it is hard Matt. I visited my gram who is 93 in the extended care unit at our local hospital and boy is that hard to absorb. We talked about her watching us grow up and all the crazy things I did on the farm. She looked at me and expressed how much she hated being in there and wants to die on the farm, not some damn hospital.

I have an 18-270 and have to bring it to asia since I broke my 17-55. Fuckin' bummed the 18-270 is awful.

Sorry to hear Matt. From the bit you have said in the past he sounds like a great man who lived a great life.

J

He lived a complete life his way. Somehow he managed to help a lot of people in the process.

Pretty impressive that when pressed for a "regret" he answered that he would maybe have liked to spend more time fishing.

I sure know it is hard Matt. I visited my gram who is 93 in the extended care unit at our local hospital and boy is that hard to absorb. We talked about her watching us grow up and all the crazy things I did on the farm. She looked at me and expressed how much she hated being in there and wants to die on the farm, not some damn hospital.

Grandpa would have been at home if possible. His mom maintained her home until she was a week from 100, and then passed away.

Anyone like any particular high vibration crimp connectors?

Stupid sled has disconnects way up on the handlebar, when IMO there should be a big or couple plugs in the console instead. May just hardwire though as I don't care if a replace means rewire.

Did some math for the last few days of the period and with a big delivery tomorrow, and some decent business today... It's bonus land. Manager is getting a big fat bonus, but I demolished his numbers. Even if you correct for his vacation.

Hovering in the top 3 for personal metrics feels AWESOME!

While I am excited.....I'm way too worn out and need to actually sleep. I get my 1 day off and it is more full than a work day.

Nice work!

Thanks. I had a few goose eggs, but I have also been regularly hitting 200-600% to my personal budget. Margins are good and attachment is good.

Customers are also extremely happy, andthe guy who I was asked to help out spent one weekend with me and went from the bottom of our rankings to a solid middle of the pack. In one week.

I really want to be fast tracked to training now.