Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Adrian_D, on 28 Oct 2013 - 03:56, said:

On a more serious note, I need a fucking break from this bad streak in dating.

edit: n/m more appropriate for the rtms

Edited by Aaron Clinton

Sean and Matt I have been on the fence about my lens. I currently use 18-55 3.5 SAM that came with my camera. I am looking at these three and want you opinions on which you guys think. I hope to be going to a camera store in November and have checked out B&H for their opinions.

http://store.sony.com/gsi/webstore/WFS/SNYNA-SNYUS-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductCompareService-Show?CategoryID=3rQKmUBw5qcAAAFAcpEihoTf

Link didn't have product for me....

What are you looking to shoot the most of?

strip1.jpg

The guys writing skills could use some help.. but the work is great. For a wedding, especially for uncomfortable women and action shots that you cannot set up, the longer lengths help.

I also love how I can be far away and catch some great baby shots.

My skills at scenery are pathetic however.

MAN RIDING HUGE HORSE COCK!

SlapakHorseCock.jpg

Sean and Matt I have been on the fence about my lens. I currently use 18-55 3.5 SAM that came with my camera. I am looking at these three and want you opinions on which you guys think. I hope to be going to a camera store in November and have checked out B&H for their opinions.

http://store.sony.com/gsi/webstore/WFS/SNYNA-SNYUS-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductCompareService-Show?CategoryID=3rQKmUBw5qcAAAFAcpEihoTf

Link didn't have product for me....

What are you looking to shoot the most of?

What ever really, vacation, building, and don't really have a need for a lot of zoom. Of these three which would be the best to focus on when I go to the store to look at them?

http://store.sony.com/16-50mm-f-2.8-mid-range-zoom-lens-zid27-SAL1650/cat-27-catid-All-Alpha-DSLR-Lenses

http://store.sony.com/28-75mm-f-2.8-sam-constant-aperture-zoom-lens-zid27-SAL2875/cat-27-catid-All-Alpha-DSLR-Lenses?_t=pfm%3Dcategory

http://store.sony.com/carl-zeiss-vario-sonnar-t-24-70mm-f2.8-zoom-lens-zid27-SAL2470Z/cat-27-catid-All-Alpha-DSLR-Lenses?_t=pfm%3Dcategory

Those would all be a fine replacement for your current lens. I would choose the first one if you like to shoot scenery or builtings.

Wider the angle, the more you get.

Those would all be a fine replacement for your current lens. I would choose the first one if you like to shoot scenery or builtings.

Wider the angle, the more you get.

Thanks Matt, that is what I was thinking,but wanted some opinions.

That is what most of my pics are. I never do any portrait shooting.

I would definitely say the first one then.

It's a good price too. Then sell your kit lens or trade it in and get a longer zoom, just in case, or a really really fast ( f/1.4) prime. You can make some amazing shots with a fast prime.

Your haunt would be awesome.

And the costumes! With such a narrow DOF it could be just a hoot.

I bet a Lens Baby would be pretty awesome there too.

Anyone like any particular high vibration crimp connectors?

Stupid sled has disconnects way up on the handlebar, when IMO there should be a big or couple plugs in the console instead. May just hardwire though as I don't care if a replace means rewire.

Errm, do weatherpacks fit ?

I had planned on using some if I NEED to add quick releases anywhere. Do they make single crimp connectors? I have always soldered but high heat and high vibe I've read on snow forums can fail.

high amplitude vibrations will make a solder connection fail, especially in very cold conditions

they make single wire weatherpacks

the wiring on the backhoe was fixed with soldered joints but the cables are tied down in those areas so they ar not vibrating much. so far so goos, it's been 3 or 4 years

poast away there :)

poast away there :)

I would definitely say the first one then.

It's a good price too. Then sell your kit lens or trade it in and get a longer zoom, just in case, or a really really fast ( f/1.4) prime. You can make some amazing shots with a fast prime.

Your haunt would be awesome.

I do have a zoom lens that is 55-200 2.5. I have used it a couple times for long ocean shots.

Thats great Neal. All a guy needs for sure.

Yea, I just want a better everyday lens. When I go in November I will keep you posted. Plus I will be taking some pic of Niagra Fall that weekend.

Dexter comming to Netflix

Too bad the ending blew like a screen door in a hurricane.

Dexter comming to Netflix

Too bad the ending blew like a screen door in a hurricane.

This x10