Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dexter comming to Netflix

Too bad the ending blew like a screen door in a hurricane.

Shut it! Don't ruin it for me.

I just realized it was not only season 8's ending, but series finale. Like wtf was that bullshit.

Only the first seasons are worth a watch, then it gets crappy.

Dexter comming to Netflix

Too bad the ending blew like a screen door in a hurricane.

Shut it! Don't ruin it for me.

ban2.gif

Apparently horse cock.

Here you go, Adrian biggrin.png

hA49620CF.jpg

Well if it's got boobs or wheels it's going to cost money. 

After seeing 2 very fast 996 turbo's at the drag races yesterday, I had a dream that I somehow got to own a 996 turbo and it was fucking awesome. 

Here you go, Adrian biggrin.png

hA49620CF.jpg

Well if it's got boobs or wheels it's going to cost money. 

Tits or tires as my dad says. ;)

Adding one more to the "quality gf material" list: 

We talked a bit online and at some point blam, no reply. 2 months pass and I get messaged today and she asks me for help on some topic which I learned in the University. And she's not even a student at that University. 

Currently debating between saying "who are you?", asking for payment for help or not saying jack shit :) 

Bwahaha, dad's GF bought him plane tickets, he's staying with her in Spain for the holidays. A full month :D

Bwahaha, dad's GF bought him plane tickets, he's staying with her in Spain for the holidays. A full month biggrin.png

Sweet, have fun Adrian!

Only my father is going, I'm staying home and having the house all for myself during the holidays. 

Adding one more to the "quality gf material" list: 

We talked a bit online and at some point blam, no reply. 2 months pass and I get messaged today and she asks me for help on some topic which I learned in the University. And she's not even a student at that University. 

Currently debating between saying "who are you?", asking for payment for help or not saying jack shit smile.png

Definitely #1.  That will either piss her off enough to never contact you again, or make her so upset you don't remember her that she will go head over heels out of her way to make you never forget.

Well, this means it's time to have some fun. This one claimed she was smart...

Only my father is going, I'm staying home and having the house all for myself during the holidays. 

One long Holiday party then!

So I am currently in the planning stages of my new rifle. Looking at a Savage 22-250 Rem, and have made up my mind on what I will be investing in, and the tweeks forthcoming. Still contemplating glass, but I already have my barrel, rings, mount, lug, and bipod figured out. I am going to give the Accutrigger a try, as the rifle I am getting offers it in a clean 1 pound pull.

I have decided to get my youngest son a nice all around rifle. I am pretty much set on a .243 Win for him. This will allow him a nice rifle to keep up with my 22-250 Rem for varminting duties, plus he will be able to use it for local deer and most other eastern big game.

But with the 22-250 I have a big gap in my big game duties. Obviously when you consider that I am looking at a 22-250 (I will be looking at 75Gr hot loads and a 8 or 9 twist) I want a rifle that will handle long range duties. I want tack drivers.

In my research I came across a killer round. 6.5-284 Norma. I have been looking at ballistics and it is extremely impressive at long distances. From coyotes at 700 yards to elk at 925 yards, this round is devastating. The elk takes about 10 steps and collapses.

Ammunition is expensive as hell, but loading costs will be modest. There are plenty manufacturers producing the rifles, and it will cost me a fuck ton less then my 22-250.

Yes, I know a .308 does very well at big distance, and a 7MM would be better suited for suck big game, but honestly I may take a whitetail at 600 yards, but I am not hunting elk any time soon. I like that the 6.5-284 is such an odd round as well. While everyone is pulling out their .308s, 30-06s and 7MMs I will be pulling out a 800 yard tack driver.

Anyone have any experience with the Norma round?

Love a 22-250...

EMails and MNF